Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should video replay “correct” refereeing mistakes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should video replay “correct” refereeing mistakes?

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...991#post696991

it should absolutely be incorporated in the game. another great example of this is hockey, where there is NEVER a wrong call on the goal. as you've mentioned, obviously the nitty gritty details can't be called upon, and it is part of the game anyway, you get some calls that go your way, and some calls that don't

when it comes to goal scenarios, or even penalties, it is only fair that football prevails - plus, this will also help instances when refereeing is slightly biased.
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by faraz
      it should absolutely be incorporated in the game. another great example of this is hockey, where there is NEVER a wrong call on the goal. as you've mentioned, obviously the nitty gritty details can't be called upon, and it is part of the game anyway, you get some calls that go your way, and some calls that don't
      when it comes to goal scenarios, or even penalties, it is only fair that football prevails - plus, this will also help instances when refereeing is slightly biased.
      I agree with everything you wrote except the claim about hockey where mistakes still do take place.
      The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

coahes can request ,twice in any half,for instant replay, and if they were wrong, thier team should be penalized a chance to exchange a player.....
        similar to NFL......

Comment

As all know,They are already using video replays in american football and other sports,....i think they should add some more cameras (for all areas and not just were the ball is being played) and implement it.

Comment

Originally posted by khabalood
            I agree with everything you wrote except the claim about hockey where mistakes still do take place.
            on goal calls?? show me an example, because i have not seen a SINGLE one
            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Det vs Ana WCF game 2 Anaheim's third goal is (clear goaltender interference and) the most recent example I can think of.

Its not important anyway, because if they implement video replay for football the success rate would be much greater since the goal is greater in size and more cameras can be place on the field due to its size.
              The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Originally posted by zzgloo
                coahes can request ,twice in any half,for instant replay, and if they were wrong, thier team should be penalized a chance to exchange a player.....
                similar to NFL......
                it would be great if they did this. i used to be against replays in football until the arabs started to fake and behave as they do. also it wouldn't be fair for a team to get kicked out / lose WC due to some unjust calling

Comment

Working...
                X