Iran vs Mexico [Post Game Discussion]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zzgloo
    ... We are a culture of IRIB2 starting the game after 25 minutes!
    Because IRIB2 needs that 20-something minutes to censor out the cute Mexican girl on the sideline assisting with the substituted players!
    sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm
      Because IRIB2 needs that 20-something minutes to censor out the cute Mexican girl on the sideline assisting with the substituted players!
      That could be, but I think, it took them that long to search for the channles that were braodcasting the game and they steal the signal. You know planning in our culture (i.e. even looking at tv guide to see which channel is broadcasting the game, to steal from them) doesn't have much precedence.
      "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
      Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
      Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm
        In other countries, the live broadcast usualy recieved about 15 minutes to the start,as comentators talking while the back ground behind them shows what is happening before the game for example....and if is the football,the back ground shows how players are comeing out of lockers,and tonel,holding kids hands or something....but with Iran, to pay as less as possible for satlelite time, they get it exactly when the game is supposed to start...and many times, they do not have time ,if there is problem.

Comment

Working...
        X