Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by perspolees View Post
    DDjan
    Komasi is a rock solid trainer dont doubt it.
    He has the degree, the experience and physically fit more than most of our players!! and to me thats really important, at this age and for all of these years he had to have abided by the rules that he preeches and you have to have an awfull lot of disciplin to have aerobi and anaerobic scores as he had...
    Agha perspolees,

Did you see that picture in TM traning camp, Koomasi showing his belly to MahdaviKia, the guy in that age, has literally no belly fat, less than MahdaviKia which is a pro footballer. I take a guess and say Koomasi's body fat percentage is below 10% which is amazing.
    "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
    Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
    Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
    sigpic

Comment

exactly ali
      The guy has been fit like crazy for all of these years, he is very informed in what he does... he is a rock solid trainer
      deerooz, emrooz, farda
      zeeremonan
      sheeshtayeea
      The only dynasty of iranian football. ( At least three back to back championships define dynasty, we had moreTeam of the people by the people for the people that fills up 100k stadium like its nothing.
      Future of true professional football if any in Iran!

Comment

One question guys, what is Ebrahimi's position or role for TM? I wish we could have Bijan Zolfagharnasab as assistant coach with GN.

Also, Dr. Doom jaan, Denizli apparently did not do well at all with PP, do you still advocate him as the TM coach (reference to your signature!)
        sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
          One question guys, what is Ebrahimi's position or role for TM? I wish we could have Bijan Zolfagharnasab as assistant coach with GN.
          great point, I also wish zolfagharnasab or jalali were assistant coach.
          sigpic
          Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
            great point, I also wish zolfagharnasab or jalali were assistant coach.

I personally think Dr Z and Jalali are much more knowledgable as well. But I guess you guys don't realize Ebrahimi was the coach of many of the palyers (including Parvin himself). This guy has been around for ages. So, he enjoys the status as the so called "peeshkesvat". Not agreeing with it, just sharing with you a potential reason.

Beleive it or not, at least in Iran there is this impression that Ebrahimi keeps himself updated !!!!!! (I know what you think,) at least with Iranian standards. Ok I am laughing as I am typing this too. But I guess this guy knows how to create the image.
            "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
              Also, Dr. Doom jaan, Denizli apparently did not do well at all with PP, do you still advocate him as the TM coach (reference to your signature!)
              If you plz expound on this, I'll try to explain.
              what do you mean?
              any particular reference?

===================

some of GN's appointments for assistants is very peculiar and strange.
              ebrahimi just cannot add anything to the team.
              his use would have come if we had a foriegn coach who would need a vatani guy to establish direct links to players and relate to them. more so as an old-timer or peesh kesvat.
              under an iranian coach? he's useless.
              if it was a trainer GN wanted, well he has komaasi. so why ebrahimi?
              I suspect he had ss-pp in mind and tried to bring in some pp ppl so iranians wouldnt say : "oh, he has brought only his own club's ppl "! or some such crap !
              which makes no sense at all !

peyrovani is another one.
              nice guy, I'm sure.
              but he doesnt have any experience in coaching.
              how the hell did he get not a club or youth level TM, but TM SENIORS appointment?
              based on what accomplishments ?

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                what do you mean?
                manzooresh eeneh ke Dnizli Reed ba perspolise
                .. why do you still advocate him for TM

I think that's what he meant.

Comment

[QUOTE=behzadb;717625]manzooresh eeneh ke Dnizli Reed ba perspolise

I like your frensique explanation !!!.....Denizeli indeed did what you said !

Comment

[QUOTE=zzgloo;718217]
                    Originally posted by behzadb View Post
                    I like your frensique explanation !!!.....Denizeli indeed did what you said !

Originally posted by behzadb View Post
                    .. why do you still advocate him for TM
                    I think that's what he meant.

You two are bad boys . Mark a X in front of their names. Agha Behzad what is going on, in sarcastic mood since last night dada.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                      what do you mean?
                      Well, Denizli won zero out of the eight possible cups with Perspolis this year. This was a recent front page article. Also as far as IPL is concerned, PP did not start to climb up until they signed up Kaabi, so I don't attribute their better finish this year to Denizli. In general, unless we get someone like Guuss Hiddink who has had an established track record with virtually every team he has coached to date, I don't prefer picking an average foreign coach such as Ivankovich or Denizli to head TM.

Another issue with employing foreign coaches is that of language barriers and the problem of effectively communicating with players, specially when it comes down to matters such as motivation and psychology. Also it generally is a matter of pride to me if our TM achieves an important title under a vatani coach (remember the Asian Games 1990 under Parvin?) I am hoping the likes of Daie and Kia can be the future options for us in the coming years.
                      sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Iran has the second hardest group in the tourney, have no doubt about it. After the Saudi/S.Korea/Bahrain group we have the hardest one. Anyone who says otherwise hasn't looked at the group tables or hasn't followed Asian football recently.

Uzbekistan is Bahrain calibre and can provide trouble. China has stepped up in Asian football and is now a top tier team in this continent, also with their own group of legionnaires. In fact, considering the S.Korean side isn't coming with it's three players - Lee, Park, Seol - and our group can be seen as equal hardest.

But regardless, Iran could and probably should come away with 9 points, 3 wins. With China I can see a possible draw, but we should beat the rest.

Comment

group C (China, Iran, Uzbekistan, Malaysia) is an easy one.

Comment

Originally posted by Asghar Agha View Post
                            group C (China, Iran, Uzbekistan, Malaysia) is an easy one.
                            Asghar Agha Khan are you sure?

Uzbeks are very strong in my eyes! they can give us headaches?
                            Malaysia - easy task
                            China - if we play with clear head, should be easy task.

But Uzbeks are physically and technically strong
                            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

So it seems to me the best scenario for us would be to avoid possible
                              confrontation with Australia to the last game as mentioned. The reason being, I believe,
                              even if we handle Australia in the Semis, we may not be left with much
                              in the tank to deliever on the final.

In my view, Saudi and S.K are no different as far as we are concerned. However if we are the group C winner, we almost certainly will meet
                              Australia if we win the game against S.K or Saudi, and Ausies should not
                              have problem winning their Q-F match as already mentioned.

However, if we finish 2nd in groups C, then we wont meet the Ausies until
                              finals but in that case they may get eliminated in the Semis, and even if they
                              dont, and we make it to the final we sure will be ooozing with confidence.
                              (Although Australia got much better with every game in the last WC).

Heres my ideal outcome after group stage:

Group A:
                              Australia
                              Iraq (sheate, this is the toughest group!) Oman and Thailand are
                              as likely to be second

Groupd B:
                              Japan
                              UAE (Easisest of the 4 groups)

Group C:
                              China (Uzbeks are masters at choking)
                              Iran

Group D
                              Saudi
                              S.K

This will be in my view the ultimate desirable outcome of the first round
                              for Iran.

Comment

To me, we have to take it one game at a time. If we face Aussies, so be it. If a team is there to win the whole god damn thing, should act like one and won't be afraid of facing X or Y. We as fans I think should have more confidance in our team as well. This aussie team we tied against in Azadi back in WC98 qualification and Melburne (although they dominated us in Melburne). At that time, there wasn't a decent pitch in Azadi, no Pro IPL and not as many legioners ..... . I think we are overestimating our competitions and underestimating our team.

I play pickup with bunch of Chineese guys sometimes, you should see how these guys talk about Iranian players (even Daie who despite being a great goal scorer in the past, was never a showcase player), but to chinees guys, Dai, Kia and Karimi names is enough to these guys shit their pants. Not saying to get over confident here, but we need to respect ourselves. Cause some guy's name is Tim Cahil or John Aloisi, doesn't mean, Hosseini, Rezai or Karimi aren't as good if not better than him.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X