No announcement yet.

The likely scenario for Iran in the Asian Cup 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bahrain is a good pick for me as well, their main players are old and we trashed them the past few times we met.
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
      bahrain is a good pick for me as well, their main players are old and we trashed them the past few times we met.
      I hope you won't assume Bahrain will be just a walk in the park. We all well know the consequences of that.
      sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
        I hope you won't assume Bahrain will be just a walk in the park. We all well know the consequences of that.
        nope, i dont, none of the teams will be.
        Originally posted by siavasharian
        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

So the conclusion of this thread is, the likely scenario for Iran in AC '07 was a 1/4 final elimination in a PK shoot-out, at the hands of the familiar contenders South Korea. I guess with this tried-and-trusted trend we are destined (as in a divine providence) to beat them in the 1/4-finals of 2011. (endless cycle...!)
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
            thanks for the dates and times, mate.

I, personally, think a semifinal berth is quite an achievement .

I beleive we have what it takes to go through the group stage.
            quarters as u said is very difficult.
            if we win this game, I say we've achieved a great feat & surpassed our previous performances by leaps and bounds. ( let us remember the last time, AC04, KSA wasnt there and aussies hadnt joined yet! )
            LoL Doc, just looked up this thread again. Knowing what happened, my predictions were mostly off.
            sigpic

Comment

interesting thread.
              going through this thread I have learned one thing, and that is coaches like joachim low, Van marwijk, capello, lippi, ... etc are all useless, sh1tty coaches because they didnt win a trophy!

Comment

Damn those days in 2007. Che ghadr az daste Ala azab kesheedeem. The kid was opening threads at the rate a rabbit gives birth against GN and one day before the game against Korea, all of a sudden he opened 20 threads will all the national anthems and stuff, supporting tm. I guess for one day he wasn't critical of GN!!!!???
                Nakhl, Ala,, latest Neda is Amazing. I rephrase, We Iranians are amazing, each of us can be analyzed by 10 shrinks and keep them employed full time.
                "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X