X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very interesting round table about professional football in iran

For those who can read Farsi, I strongly recommand to see the following:

http://www.iran-varzeshi.com/1386/860322/pdf/i11.pdf

Bahaman Foorootan (head coach), Dr Khabiri (former IFF member) and Dr. Ehsani ( I don't know him), are discussing football in Iran.

P.S. It seems I can't edit the thread title. Can one of the moderators kindly change the title of the thread to "Very Interesting Round Table About Professional Football in Iran"
    "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
    Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
    Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
    sigpic

Thanks for the link.

With the the current mismanagement of the sports at the highest level, the future looks completely bleak.

Comment

I am sure you guys remember me saying this for 4 years now....on this ground in khar mire yeki dige miyad hala hey dado faryad sare coach o systeme 4-4-2 vs 4-3-3- vs floating bezanin ab az ab takoon nemeekhore
      deerooz, emrooz, farda
      zeeremonan
      sheeshtayeea
      The only dynasty of iranian football. ( At least three back to back championships define dynasty, we had moreTeam of the people by the people for the people that fills up 100k stadium like its nothing.
      Future of true professional football if any in Iran!

Comment

Originally posted by perspolees
        I am sure you guys remember me saying this for 4 years now....on this ground in khar mire yeki dige miyad hala hey dado faryad sare coach o systeme 4-4-2 vs 4-3-3- vs floating bezanin ab az ab takoon nemeekhore
        Well, football like anything else is a multi variable system. So each of these elements (coach, players, soccer federation, organizations) all have a role. But I see your point and it is valid.

Originally posted by Guru
        Thanks for the link.

With the the current mismanagement of the sports at the highest level, the future looks completely bleak.
        Gure Khan,
        While part of me shares the same pessimistic view, I think the mere fact that these issues fills one page of the Iran Varzeshi, shows progress is happening not at a great pace granted.

In the same article if you cared to read the whole thing, see how they are critical of the sport management (Sazemn Tarbeeyat Badani) and to some degree they dare to say it. I remember from my childhood days, that Khoosravani who was the owner of Taj club (current Esteghlal) was totally abusing the system and the smallest sign of criticisem against him, could potentially make you end up in Savak's jails.

Progress is happening, it seems artciles like this and people like these who are workign in Iran, getting educated and undrestand how to find a solution. Hopefully this gradual steps help us in the long run.
        "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
        Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
        Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by perspolees
          I agree totaly......
          as it was said, at the end of the article ( thanks to ali jan ), we may have the Air-plain, but we do not have the run-way !!!!!
          Millions of football hopes and football wishful thinking on behalf of Iranians through out the world and inside Iran, will end up, where our hopes for freedom has gone !

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago
            In the same article if you cared to read the whole thing, see how they are critical of the sport management (Sazemn Tarbeeyat Badani) and to some degree they dare to say it. I remember from my childhood days, that Khoosravani who was the owner of Taj club (current Esteghlal) was totally abusing the system and the smallest sign of criticisem against him, could potentially make you end up in Savak's jails.
            I think this regime is a little smarter than the previous one and sometimes let's people "vent" to reduce the internal pressure and avoid an explosion. What harm could a few words of dissent in a full-page article in the middle of a newspaper do?

If you watched the full version of last week's Navad program, in the middle of the show, Ferdowsipour said that he later would talk about the strange developments regarding Pas club. But, there was no more mention of this issue in the show. Someone in a position of authority must have blocked the issue. The difference is that Navad is a very popular progrom and millions of people watch it every week. How many people read a full-page article in the middle of Iran Varzeshi?

Comment

Working...
            X