450 thousand Euros !!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

450 thousand Euros !!!!!

Ali karimi signed for 4.5 million,and adding that to lots of money he already has accomulated, ...but lets put aside our big legioners for a moment, and talk about our secound hand players.....players like Masam baoo...!!!
    he just left esteghlal for $450,000 to play in Qatar ( I guess ).....how could he not have, considering, salaries in Iran ?or players such as kazemian, Mobali,etc........and who is next.....????
    We are loseing players like " BARGE KHAZAN "....and this will defenetly continue..it may even get more rediculose than this, too !!
    We are loseing players who may not even qualify to play in our "B" team....
    And one also wonders where do these arab countries get such money to pay.it could not be from selling tickets ! I assure you of that.
    Only , one good point in this though.....it seems, our arab brothers do like us Iranians after all !!

Qatar has 0% taxes (if I am not mistaken) so I guess thats a big plus for players who want to earn millions.

Comment

For players like Bao I think these Gulf countries serve as a stepping stone to potentially moving to Europe and more professional football. One thing that's slightly off topic that I think might be worth mentioning is that Iranian/Middle Eastern football is unique, just like the football of every region is unique. I know many will disagree with me here, but I think there should be a concerted effort to try to cultivate this unique style of play. It's not something I can easily explain over the net, but every region has it's own unique characteristics in football, and we have to bring that to its optimum. European countries have perfected the physical style of play, and they go at their opponents with that strategy and force their opponents to play their game, and thus they have an upperhand on their opponents who are trying to beat them at their own game. Same with Latin Americans who play a very fluid passing game, and they force their opponents to try to beat them in the style of game that they own. I realize what I just said seems confusing, so disregard this post if you think so, but if any of that makes sense and you've had the patience to read through it I'd be curious to see what you guys think.

Comment

Originally posted by Haj Mahmoud View Post
        For players like Bao I think these Gulf countries serve as a stepping stone to potentially moving to Europe and more professional football. One thing that's slightly off topic that I think might be worth mentioning is that Iranian/Middle Eastern football is unique, just like the football of every region is unique. I know many will disagree with me here, but I think there should be a concerted effort to try to cultivate this unique style of play. It's not something I can easily explain over the net, but every region has it's own unique characteristics in football, and we have to bring that to its optimum. European countries have perfected the physical style of play, and they go at their opponents with that strategy and force their opponents to play their game, and thus they have an upperhand on their opponents who are trying to beat them at their own game. Same with Latin Americans who play a very fluid passing game, and they force their opponents to try to beat them in the style of game that they own. I realize what I just said seems confusing, so disregard this post if you think so, but if any of that makes sense and you've had the patience to read through it I'd be curious to see what you guys think.
        Dear haj mahmood............You may be right, both as far as Iran haveing its own style, and as far as being hard to explain it....Football was imported to our country, and in the past we have had some forign coaches ( Rykov,opharel,etc )in our clubs, and others whom mayhave influnced our style....what ever our style is, it sure is not like south american,or European, or even african.........our arab friends may appear to play like south america,and some, may play similar to africa..yet...we may be playing little like east europeans...Or close to what ever uzbekistan or republic of azarbayjan plays........
        But, in general, Asian teams are yet to distinguish themseleves with thier style, and that may happen, after asia could produce higher ranking teams.

Comment

Working...
        X