for the first time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for the first time

I saw a tm that actually pressed the ball and had amazing stamina ( specially in that weather)...great job Komasi et al.
    Dont you guys agree about this really huge and giant of a step as far as physical strength goes?
    deerooz, emrooz, farda
    zeeremonan
    sheeshtayeea
    The only dynasty of iranian football. ( At least three back to back championships define dynasty, we had moreTeam of the people by the people for the people that fills up 100k stadium like its nothing.
    Future of true professional football if any in Iran!

certainly in the last 30 mins Uzbecks were at the end of their power and we started then to pull our strings.

on the physics I agree and give credits to the coaching stuff! Also GN's subs contributed to the high speed of the last 15 mins of the game.
    from that aspect credit is due and must be given!
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

I agree.
      good job by Komasi.
      hope they can maintain this level of fitness for the rest of the tourney

Comment

Very shrewed and good observation.
        "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
        Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
        Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
        sigpic

Comment

Yes, I certainly agree with you. Out of all the visiting countries we are easily the fittest and we didn't seem to slow down at all. Good job by Komasi.

Comment

iraq too showed today that they are fit but did anyone notice, it seemed the humidity was relatively much lower today??
            Originally posted by siavasharian
            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

tbh the pressing we did in the world cup with Mexico and Portugal were the best pressing I have ever seen from any iranian team.

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
                tbh the pressing we did in the world cup with Mexico and Portugal were the best pressing I have ever seen from any iranian team.
                Even with 10 men in Mexico match (with Daei being assistant coach on the field ).

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
                  i agree, thats probably one main reason why we lost our stamina after the 60th minute.
                  Originally posted by siavasharian
                  ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                  بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                    iraq too showed today that they are fit but did anyone notice, it seemed the humidity was relatively much lower today??
                    I think the humidity in Thailand is much lower. It was 52% in Australia's first game - which is the average humidity for an average summer's day in Sydney.

Comment

Working...
                    X