Asia cup : apart from Iran games.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asia cup : apart from Iran games.

1- saudis bi.tch-slapped the bahraini idiots.... when a draw would have meant BOTH would advance !!

I'd LOVE to see the face of those bahraini morons who carried saudi's flag in our game.
    I'd LOVE to hear what these bahrainis say NOW.
    they bend over time and again for their big brother.
    and how does big brother asnwer them ? bends them over once more.
    serves those idiots right.

======================

2- I'm not the kind to say "I told you so"
    ................. but ..... but .... I TOLD YOU SO!

do NOT discount the uzbeks.
    we saw what a good marksman can do to an average team.

======================

3- I almost feel sorry for the following teams:
    ksa, uzbeks, japan, aussies.

.................. ALOMST.

these teams have some grueling quarter finals and semifinals coming up.
    and whichever team that reaches the final, it's either shredded to pieces or are just rock-strong.

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
    1- saudis bi.tch-slapped the bahraini idiots.... when a draw would have meant BOTH would advance !!

I'd LOVE to see the face of those bahraini morons who carried saudi's flag in our game.
    I'd LOVE to hear what these bahrainis say NOW.
    they get bent over time and again for their big brother.
    and how does big brother asnwer them ? bends them over once more.
    serves those idiots right.
    Saudi beat them to guarantee Iran will play S Korea. Saudi just wants us out and they understood that we would have a very good chance at the final if they didn't put S Korea in our way.

For their part the Bahraini's will take anything their master gives them. Like a good slave.
    The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

For issues apart from our TM in asian Cup.....
      .................................................. ......
      Why, in this Cup, the uniforms are so Goofy ?....in every game, so far, one side has been wearing white......why is that ?....and the goal keepers' uniform, consists of two shade of same colore.....
      .................................................. .......
      among the hosts, although, vietnam advanced, and Thailand played admirebly,yet, I liked the Indonesians the best....with thier 150 million population, they may be a side we may see again soon.
      .................................................. .........
      Our fans,in malaysia are doing a great Job, and its great we got to stay there to play S.Korea....although, south Korean fans are rich, and may attend there,where is not too far from south Korea.
      .................................................. .........
      So far, japan, has played the most consistant, australia,is getting closer to true form,south Korea ,like us, is playing errattic.,Uzbacks are good, Iraq,soudis may not last..and it is all together a winable cup for us.

Comment

lucky for us (only if we make the final 4) KSA will face the winner of Japan, Australia game but I still see them as a good candidate to win it all.
        sigpic
        Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by khabalood View Post
          Saudi beat them to guarantee Iran will play S Korea. Saudi just wants us out and they understood that we would have a very good chance at the final if they didn't put S Korea in our way.
          For their part the Bahraini's will take anything their master gives them. Like a good slave.
          I completely agree with this assessment. I was myself thinking the same thing. KSA have been our worst adversary in soccer for the past 20-something years, hands down.
          sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Working...
          X