Thank you guys: You owe no apology!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you guys: You owe no apology!!!

I wish,I could have gone to " Mehrabad ", and thanked the players....

They did thier best, and thats all that matters.

Comment

i kiss the hands of all the players; they are the ones who deserve a thank.
      sigpic
      Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

I feel differently, but I don't want to ruin this positive thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
          MR jan, all that we can expect from the players is that they give their best under the circumstances. I think that all of them did, and I didn't expect a miracle from the european based players unlike some did.

i said it from day 1 that this coach was too small for this team and this level and him and his crew as well as those who selected them must be the ones that answer.
          sigpic
          Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

the players definitely need to be thanked.
            the TM staff too because they tried their best, but the problem was their best was never enough for such a tournament.

thankyou guys.
            Originally posted by siavasharian
            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
              the players definitely need to be thanked.
              the TM staff too because they tried their best, but the problem was their best was never enough for such a tournament.
              thankyou guys.
              true, and the only problem was that we knew that from the start...people like GN and Ibrahimi were never big enough to sit on that bench.
              sigpic

Comment

Good thread Hajagha! Thank you for posting it

Thank you to the whole TM stuff, players and the coaches for all their efforts.
                CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Sheer bacheha
                  sheer komasi
                  sheer coaching staff...
                  deerooz, emrooz, farda
                  zeeremonan
                  sheeshtayeea
                  The only dynasty of iranian football. ( At least three back to back championships define dynasty, we had moreTeam of the people by the people for the people that fills up 100k stadium like its nothing.
                  Future of true professional football if any in Iran!

Comment

After watching the Korea games and reviewing the overall games, I still thank the players but by far, none of them and I mean none of them performed exceptionally. The only exception was Jalal Hosseini. Most of our players performed average.

I still thank them and dameshoon gharm, because they tried (not hard enough all the time) but they tried.

I thank coaching staff as well. We are progressing (actually crawling rather than taking steps or leaps for that matter) in terms of preparation camps and friendly games.

Whoever will come after the IFF election I hope right away gets into the booking time for TM before the WC 2010 qualification games that I heard will start in Novmber. I dont' want to make excuses but if this team had two three good friendlies against good teams, lots of problems GN found out during the AFC cup would have been discovered earlier. That is why friendly games are so important.

GN's trust on Khatibi was one of his pitfalls. He will pay dearly for that.
                    "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                    Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                    Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                      I'm with you , especially on a couple of ppl in the team.

Comment

They do not owe an apology at all. And I think a majority of F+ members agree.

A big thank you to Komasi who had the boys running like never seen

Comment

Working...
                        X