Ferdoosi Poor in GN/Zolfaghar Nasab/Haj Rezi Round Table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by purple_haze View Post
    Yeah Adel is Perspolisi and Khiabani is EsEsi, everyone knows that.
    Correct, the refs are human and are allowed to make mistakes and they should above all be respected no question about that, but they do get ciriticized everywhere in the world and so they should, specially when no improvements are made and the number of mistakes become alarmingly high and decisive (I'm not talking about this particualr incident in the PP-Pegah game as it was just ferdosipoor's opinion)
    no my friend they both are esteghlali, adel has tried and indeed has slid out of the spot but they both are esteghlali ..trust me as I know it first hand from Iran and close circles..
    deerooz, emrooz, farda
    zeeremonan
    sheeshtayeea
    The only dynasty of iranian football. ( At least three back to back championships define dynasty, we had moreTeam of the people by the people for the people that fills up 100k stadium like its nothing.
    Future of true professional football if any in Iran!

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
      1- true.
      I think the player who is penalized is the fellow who commits the dangerous act : aghaei.

2- while ferdosi veryPOOR's comment will cause more stress and bias among the TV audience, it will be nothing compared to what he'll do at his 90 program !

I bet he will try the same crap there too. and always starts more controversies and fights between coaches and IFF and refereeing comittee fellows and ... !!
      the idiot !

==============

well, actually , purple jan, khiabani is a 6-dong PP fan. dont doubt that.
      ferdosi-very-POOR is definitely NOT a pp fan. oft times he does have a blue tinge ... but then again, the guy is such an ego-maniacal idiot that no-1 knows for sure !
      so I'd say any word in favor of any team, you can be sure he has an ulterior motive beyond simply being a fan.

ddjan omg!
      tis one was a big one
      khiyabani is a blue fan and a hard core one too, so is adel...tho adel has moved in a neutral direction and has never been such core blue fan but both of these guys are blue...
      deerooz, emrooz, farda
      zeeremonan
      sheeshtayeea
      The only dynasty of iranian football. ( At least three back to back championships define dynasty, we had moreTeam of the people by the people for the people that fills up 100k stadium like its nothing.
      Future of true professional football if any in Iran!

Comment

Originally posted by perspolees View Post
        no my friend they both are esteghlali, adel has tried and indeed has slid out of the spot but they both are esteghlali ..trust me as I know it first hand from Iran and close circles..
        I myself heard on TV that Kheyabani said he is a Shahin fan. I don't know, why he needs to not say it if he is a blue fan???
        "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
        Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
        Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by purple_haze View Post
          Yeah Adel is Perspolisi and Khiabani is EsEsi, everyone knows that.
          Correct, the refs are human and are allowed to make mistakes and they should above all be respected no question about that, but they do get ciriticized everywhere in the world and so they should, specially when no improvements are made and the number of mistakes become alarmingly high and decisive (I'm not talking about this particualr incident in the PP-Pegah game as it was just ferdosipoor's opinion)
          LOL, what? The other way around I hear. My cousin said he was watching an indoor match with Esteghlal's team VS (I forget who) and Adel dasht khodesho jer midad when Esteghlal was losing.

Comment

In last season, I have seen & heard w my own eyes and ears, that khiabani make ecstatic remarks about a pp win and then trying to cover for his partisan remarks, fall all over himself to look neutral !!

everyone knows he is a 6-dong perspolisi

Comment

i always thought adel ferdosipour is esteghlali and khiyabani is perspolisi..
              Originally posted by siavasharian
              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Working...
              X