Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
    I think the reason behind this is that last season teams like Foolad and
    Zoub Ahan who had a great line up confronted a 60% decrease in their budget so they had to sell most of their key players and go after their exteremely young players, Foolad got relegated last season and lost alot of his key players, Zoub lost all his key players last season and this season completely, they are playing with their U21 team.
    The other side of the story is that PP and EsEs didnt won anything last season one of them got eliminated from ACL due to mismanagement so Sazman had to act as PP and EsEs were their teams, as a result the greatest player dealer Fathollah Zadeh came back to EsEs Iranian capello cam to power, PP went uner siginificant changes, Both teams bought every single star in IPL they could along with some foreign players, all because they have to be the old PP and EsEs and keep ppl happy even if it all results in our football go back to 15-30 years ago.
    Another contributing fact can be the old school mentality of our players, they still think PP and EsEs are the road to glory and success the gates TM, Thus it was so much easier for now rich PP and EsEs to buy anyone they pointed they finger at, Khalili, Hamid Shafei for example, they let go of their chance to star in ACL just to join PP and EsEs.
    All in all we are not going to progress much as long as the government is the major owner of our football.
    Very good point and valid.................But one may wonder,why did sepahan,sign a big contract extention with luca,thier coach ?

Comment

Originally posted by zzgloo View Post
      Very good point and valid.................But one may wonder,why did sepahan,sign a big contract extention with luca,thier coach ?
      As you see I didnt include Sepahan among those whose budget go reduced,
      Sepahan management didnt let it happen, despite ZZ and Foolad management who werent strogn enough to resist the issue, and the fact that Sepahan has been Iran's representative in Asia made it easier for them to keep their budget.

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
        or the early 90s when esteghlal formed the backbone of TM...
        early 90s my friend we were horrible!! after winning asian games in 90 we were out and without any substantial presence anywhere...until the 98 qualifiers
        deerooz, emrooz, farda
        zeeremonan
        sheeshtayeea
        The only dynasty of iranian football. ( At least three back to back championships define dynasty, we had moreTeam of the people by the people for the people that fills up 100k stadium like its nothing.
        Future of true professional football if any in Iran!

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
          actually if u compare the 2 squads, u will see perspolis squad is much stronger and more complete than esteghlals.
          GK
          Talebloo - TM GK Vaezi - TM GK
          ----------------- Roudbarian - TM GK
          ----------------- Farshid Karimi - TM B GK
          ----------------- Alireza Haghighi- TM olympic GK
          Defense
          Sadeghi - TM Nosrati - TM
          Ghorbani - TM B Sepehr Heydari - TM B
          Maneii - TM B Pejman Nouri - TM B
          Navazi - experienced ex-TM leader Sheys Rezai - TM B & TM olympic
          Montazeri - TM olympic Elong - Cameroon National Team
          Midfield
          Jabbari- TM Badamaki- TM & TM B
          Yousefi- TM B Ashoubi- TM B
          mansourian- ex-TM and experienced leader Bagheri- ex-TM and experienced leader
          Ravankhah- TM olympic Badamaki- TM & TM B
          Pooladi - TM olympic Aghaei- TM B
          Forward
          Borhani - TM Nikbakht - TM
          ------ Khorsandi- TM B & TM olympic
          ------ Khalili- TM B
          In total, esteghlal has only 7 TM & TM B players, while perspolis has 14 TM & TM B players, double the number! TM B players are those players who are close enough to break through TM!
          esteghlal has 3 olympic team players, perspolis also has 3!
          so this doesnt show perspolis only has better players, but also more depth than esteghlal. besides, esteghlal has only 1 good GK, perspolis has 2/3/4 depending how you look at it.
          esteghlal has no DM and just 1 good GK.
          perspolis has good subs in all positions, esteghlal has no subs in GK position, no DM (unless u move motanzeri to DM which means no good subs for CB position).
          i think this perspolis team is really good, much better than last years inspite of losing madanchi, kaabi and oladi and has more of a chance in winning the IPL than esteghlal.
          P.S. i might be making a mistake about a few players being invited to TM B like khalili, shafei, manei but overall, i think the picture is clear.
          do not have the time to show you how wrong you are, but open any paper and any experts comment and they all will say the same that esteghlal has a better and more complete with more choices for each position gathered under one roof...comparing them the way you have is none sense...having 3-4 players in the same position all fit and at a good level ( as your coach nasser hejazi has also admitted to ) is the more important point here... plus cleverly forgot the rest of your frontline
          bayatinia, majidi, etc...and now kooshki and bakhtiyarizadeh also adding in...kiddin me!!?j
          if you see anywhere including any blue expert say that you guys and your bench has the upper hand show me and I will retrieve my comment...but facts I am sorry that are facts..
          deerooz, emrooz, farda
          zeeremonan
          sheeshtayeea
          The only dynasty of iranian football. ( At least three back to back championships define dynasty, we had moreTeam of the people by the people for the people that fills up 100k stadium like its nothing.
          Future of true professional football if any in Iran!

Comment

Working...
          X