Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biggest reason of Esteghlal's failure this season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems we are. Well time will show.
    "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
    Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
    Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
    sigpic

Comment

I belive that technical staff is main reason behind lack or results. Even after 8 weeks, we havn't seen any clear tactic in SS game, although i have to admit that injuries and bad luck have also played a remarkable role in this issue.

Comment

I say put the same players under a decent foriegn coach, and the motivation level and the performance level will both go up, even tho I do agree with maij that there is no single reason to failure in football, but the way I see it, and as much as I respect Hejazi, he is the main reason behind ss's poor results.
        sigpic
        Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by BehzadB View Post
          so what you are saying is that Eses needed 11 superstars for Hejazi to show his coaching skills??? I am sorry but with 11 superstars , I could coach that team.. and yes SS does have 11 superstars (former and present and future)...
          You know better than to say a team as good as it's players.. if that was the case Fajr Sepasi should be relegated every single year.. It's always a combination of the players and coaching... and when I look at all the 'names' on SS team, the only weak spot I find is on the Bench.. and lack of professionalism by the coach... and of course lack of education too..
          So what that Hejazi discovered Rahman Rezai?? a lot of coaches have discovered a lot of good players... Where did, Jabari, Teymourian and Badamaki come from.. where did Karimi come from or Nekounam or Mahdavi Kia?
          In today's football, a coach that can not handle and manage the psychological pressure has absolutely no business being in the business of coaching, specially in a pro league.. Go read Hejazi's comments after Sephan game, after Saba game, after Saipa game so fort and so on..
          just saying that players are not performing, is an excuse.. because the same players have performed well before, many times... one has to ask why aren't some of these players performing right now?? The answer is the mind set of the players... and who is responsible for that??
          Hejazi won the AFC cup sure he did, but with WHAT players? and when?? Football has advanced a lot in the west Asian countries since then.. Ali Parvin won Asian cup with TM , but that doesn't make him qualified to be TM coach.. Times have changed.. methods have changed.. the likes of hejazi and Parvin are still stuck in the 60's and 70's... their dates have expired..
          2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Might as well give Esteghlal to Mayeli-Kohan and get it over with. (Hint: Foolad)
            sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
              You have a very selective memory dadash. When was the last time PP won the title? The very first round of IPL and that was in big part courtesy of Malavan to PP if u recall. So what are u talking about finishing second?

and you have a very " in the box" vision!
              see teh content!
              esteghlal has been the second team in almost all aspects..they have seconds are seconds and will remain that way....thats what I meant!
              deerooz, emrooz, farda
              zeeremonan
              sheeshtayeea
              The only dynasty of iranian football. ( At least three back to back championships define dynasty, we had moreTeam of the people by the people for the people that fills up 100k stadium like its nothing.
              Future of true professional football if any in Iran!

Comment

Originally posted by perspolees View Post
                and you have a very " in the box" vision!
                see teh content!
                esteghlal has been the second team in almost all aspects..they have seconds are seconds and will remain that way....thats what I meant!
                Suggest you go and check www.iplstat.com and find out for yourself. EsEs is the team with the most points, most scored goals and first in many catagories. Not to mentions a first place in AFC and a second place in AFC. PP to best of my collection came third at best or forth.

It doesn't need to be you and I go at it. Go to www.iplstat.com and check for yourself.

Being a fan is one thing, denying the facts is something else.
                "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."

sigpic

Comment

mods can u look into this survey please? If you add up all the percentages it is way more than 100%.

sigpic

Comment

no need Ali jan.. one can select more than one option on the poll, that's why it adds up to more than 100%

Comment

no need Ali jan.. one can select more than one option on the poll, that's why it adds up to more than 100%

Merci for the explanation. When I voted I didn't realize I can selecet several options. Let the best team win tomorrow.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
                        Let the best team win tomorrow.
                        but that rarely happens between those two... I don't expect a good game tomorrow , regardless of who wins.

Comment

but that rarely happens between those two... I don't expect a good game tomorrow , regardless of who wins.

Best team is a relative term, it doesnt' mean it will be a pretty game, just the team that is relatively better. You are totally right, Derbies usually aren't a beautiful game.

sigpic

Comment

I know we tend to think so highly of our players but the fact is they mostly lack some
                            basic skills. In that regard, most coaches have to deal with a bunch of players with
                            average or below skills who yet have a lot of ego. The outcome will surprisingly then
                            rest not on players (as they are mostly crappy) but the coaching who can make all the
                            difference.

As much as Nasser Hejazi was/is my hero (eventhough as a kid I was PP fan) I think
                            the writing is on the wall: Being a good player does not mean being a good coach.

Comment

Working...
                            X