Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sepahan wants azadi for AFC final !!!!!!!! why ???????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sepahan wants azadi for AFC final !!!!!!!! why ???????

پيشنهاد سپاهان به AFC
    فينال در ورزشگاه آزادى
    بازى مى كنيم
    ايران ورزشى - مسؤولان باشگاه سپاهان تصميم دارند در صورت صعود و مهيا شدن شرايط، بازى نهايى ليگ قهرمانان را در ورزشگاه آزادى برگزار كنند.
    ستاد آسيايى باشگاه سپاهان در جلسه اى كه برگزار كرده است پيشنهاد بازى نهايى ليگ قهرمانان آسيا در ورزشگاه آزادى را داد.
    ظرفيت كم ورزشگاه فولاد شهر و استقبال قابل توجه طرفداران سپاهان از بازيهاى اين تيم در ليگ قهرمانان آسيا، دليل اين تصميم است.
    مسؤولان سپاهان هنوز در اين خصوص در خواست رسمى به فدراسيون فوتبال ارايه نكرده اند.

I absolutely disagree.
    one of the main things that makes playing english teams very intimidating is the fact that their fans are right in your face and in close proximity to the action and the opponent players.
    their screams and shouts are that much louder and it does affect the opponent & visiting teams.

now, sepahan has such a stadium.
    but now they want to go to a stadium that is rarely filled more than 40 , unless either of ss or pp are playing .
    and where the fans are so far that they cannot intimidate the visitors.
    lets discard with the ( now ) "myth" of azadi being hell for visitors.
    rubbish.
    when was the last time any of you saw Iranian fans cheer/scream/support an Iranian team CONTINUOUSLY FOR 90 MINUTES?
    a month back?
    a year back?
    a decade back?
    when was that?

we all have seen iranian fans are so wimpy and idiotic that they start their chants hours before the game ( lets not even go to "what they chant about", coz it;s usually about ss or pp, even when neither of the two soosool teams are playing that day !!!!!! ), so much that by the time the game starts, these idiots are all pooped up and tired !!
    and from then on, their cheers are intermittent and irregular !

so why is sepahan trying to drag its ( and its fans' ) arse from esfahan to tehran is beyond me !
    do they really think all pp and ss fans will even care ?
    I doubt sepahan would get the same amount of fans had pp been playing a league game !

I hope AFC doesnt bend to this request.

Baba its just rumors Payam jan, I never thought you would quote Iran varzeshi btw its not possible due to ACL regulations.

Comment

masoud jan, my point is not if it is possible or not.
      the point is why do we NOT make use of the right atmosphere for our games.

Remember Vingo used to say the same thing for Omid team's games which took place at azadi, with hardly any fans attending.
      you had such a huge stadium but empty, with a massive space between the few attending fans and the pitch!
      in other words nullifying the advantage of a "home team".
      He, in fact, wanted to hold Omid's games somewhere else like tabriz's takhti.

the thing is just becoz we have azadi shd not distract us from the purpose and mechanics of an int'l match.
      I am sure had Omid's games been played in tabriz or isfahan or ... MORE fans would have turned up, hence more support for the home team and more pressure for the visitors.

our officials duly ignore & neglect the factor of "spectator pressure" on the visitors by keeping the fans so far away from the pitch.
      this is my point.
      once a visiting player goes to the sidelines for a throw in or corner kick or even plays along the sidelines, with fans screaming at him at CLOSE RANGE DOES have impact on him if he's not a top professional.
      look at EPL games and watch the fans when this happens.

Comment

Damn those officials who think its good to play the game in Azadi to hell
        I have been going to every single Sepahan's games in ACL like many other Sepahanis and Isfahanis, its our right to watch the final played in Isfahan.

Comment

Which brings us back to Naghsheh Jahan stadium status. Why the hell is it taking
          so long to finish? Korea built like a dozen high quality stadiums for Busan games and
          the WC. S.Africa is doing the same. Why can't they finish 1 god dammned stadium
          in what has it been 7 years? How much money should be stolen to make all happy?

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
            Damn those officials who think its good to play the game in Azadi to hell
            I have been going to every single Sepahan's games in ACL like many other Sepahanis and Isfahanis, its our right to watch the final played in Isfahan.
            On an unrelated topic did u go to the EsEs Sepahan game? If yes could u verify or disprove the EsEs maangement claim that Sephan fans were using the bullhorn to iinsult EsEs coaching staff?
            "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
            Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
            Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
              On an unrelated topic did u go to the EsEs Sepahan game? If yes could u verify or disprove the EsEs maangement claim that Sephan fans were using the bullhorn to iinsult EsEs coaching staff?
              I was at the VIP box that game and I strongly disagree with EsEs management about foshs and swearings coming from the bullhorn, but from individuals well like always and everywhere there was.

Comment

Btw, I posted a complete report from Jahanefootball on this Sepahan EsEs issue Ali jan so you could read it if you wanted to see what exactly happened

Comment

i also think naghsheh jahan will do them more good than azadi and it is not fair to isfahani fans I would think even tho more can come to the game but the distance makes is impossible for many.
                  sigpic
                  Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
                    I was at the VIP box that game and I strongly disagree with EsEs management about foshs and swearings coming from the bullhorn, but from individuals well like always and everywhere there was.

Merci Agha Masoud. I thougtht they are just being a sour loser and making excuses.
                    "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                    Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                    Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
                      Merci Agha Masoud. I thougtht they are just being a sour loser and making excuses.
                      well, they ARE.

Comment

I agree with you Dr. jan.

Lets face it, few Tehranis are going to show up and cheer for Sepahan if the game is in Azadi. Even in away games most fans are for Persepolis or Esteghlal, with rare exceptions for teams like Malavan and Sanat Naft.
                        They won't be able to fill up the stadium and the whole point of home advantage will be taken away. Besides even if it was full most Iranian fans don't really sing. Once in a while we hear "Iran chikaresh mikone? Soorakh Soorakhesh mikone!". But honestly we need better slogans than that. Although in the Persepolis - Zob Ahan game I actually heard Persepolis fans singing and it sounded quite nice.
                        The only advantage Azadi stadium has is the better camera crew, the better floodlights and superior pitch. In terms of numbers it will be terrible for Sepahan.

It would be great if they could play in Nagshe Jahan, but AFC does not want anyone playing in that until the last 2 phases of construction are complete.
                        Fooladshahr has a 20,000 capacity, which can be easily filled and I hope the Isfahani fans show up there and shout for 90 plus minutes in order to freak out the opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                          پيشنهاد سپاهان به AFC
                          فينال در ورزشگاه آزادى
                          بازى مى كنيم
                          ايران ورزشى - مسؤولان باشگاه سپاهان تصميم دارند در صورت صعود و مهيا شدن شرايط، بازى نهايى ليگ قهرمانان را در ورزشگاه آزادى برگزار كنند.
                          ستاد آسيايى باشگاه سپاهان در جلسه اى كه برگزار كرده است پيشنهاد بازى نهايى ليگ قهرمانان آسيا در ورزشگاه آزادى را داد.
                          ظرفيت كم ورزشگاه فولاد شهر و استقبال قابل توجه طرفداران سپاهان از بازيهاى اين تيم در ليگ قهرمانان آسيا، دليل اين تصميم است.
                          مسؤولان سپاهان هنوز در اين خصوص در خواست رسمى به فدراسيون فوتبال ارايه نكرده اند.

I absolutely disagree.
                          one of the main things that makes playing english teams very intimidating is the fact that their fans are right in your face and in close proximity to the action and the opponent players.
                          their screams and shouts are that much louder and it does affect the opponent & visiting teams.

now, sepahan has such a stadium.
                          but now they want to go to a stadium that is rarely filled more than 40 , unless either of ss or pp are playing .
                          and where the fans are so far that they cannot intimidate the visitors.
                          lets discard with the ( now ) "myth" of azadi being hell for visitors.
                          rubbish.
                          when was the last time any of you saw Iranian fans cheer/scream/support an Iranian team CONTINUOUSLY FOR 90 MINUTES?
                          a month back?
                          a year back?
                          a decade back?
                          when was that?

we all have seen iranian fans are so wimpy and idiotic that they start their chants hours before the game ( lets not even go to "what they chant about", coz it;s usually about ss or pp, even when neither of the two soosool teams are playing that day !!!!!! ), so much that by the time the game starts, these idiots are all pooped up and tired !!
                          and from then on, their cheers are intermittent and irregular !

so why is sepahan trying to drag its ( and its fans' ) arse from esfahan to tehran is beyond me !
                          do they really think all pp and ss fans will even care ?
                          I doubt sepahan would get the same amount of fans had pp been playing a league game !

I hope AFC doesnt bend to this request.

sigpic

Comment

guys look at this as it is
                            if sepahan gets there, there will be a national push and move to get hat stadium filled up, rest assure that persepolis fans if asked and called for will show up, they want crowd in there to say Iran, trust me that they will...what dd is saying is true in general but if they are going for azadi u have to assume they have a solid plan to fill it up and freak teh opponent with 100k iran chancting fans!
                            deerooz, emrooz, farda
                            zeeremonan
                            sheeshtayeea
                            The only dynasty of iranian football. ( At least three back to back championships define dynasty, we had moreTeam of the people by the people for the people that fills up 100k stadium like its nothing.
                            Future of true professional football if any in Iran!

Comment

Apart from all the valid points mentioned , is taking the game away from Esfahan , the right gift for all those loyal fans?

I doubt that many Sepahan fans can afford to travel to Tehran for a football match , and it is their right to have the match at home......OK, it is not the greatest of venues , but it is still HOME.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X