Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
    was he? really?
    I always wondered why his form dropped and was not taken up by any clubs !

whom did he kiss to get that ?
    ( you all know the condition resulting from epstein barr virus is called "the kissing disease" )
    you gotta be careful who you kiss, these days
    Yes dadash. Zandi had a car accident in which he got out uninjured (he had minor injuries).

He then got hurt, back injury, leg injury, back injury. lost his contract with kaiserslautren aroung this time.

Got epstien Barr ( I wrote a compreensive report on it about a year ago, i compared it to mono and explained how it was transmitted by kissing, sharing bottles etc. ( im not thinking about disease when im makin out with a girl @ the club, if u kno what mean , i doubt he was thinkin either). He was playing for Kolbenz in the D.2 @ the time, he played minimally didnt get resigned.

Lagged on signing a contract and eventually signed with apollon in Cyprus, had a very mediocre season. scored on a corner and a couple FK's.

Played well but out of position in the asian cup. he has yet to sign with club which is rediculous. Thats his manager/agents fault, What kind of agent who wants to make comission off of his players salary lets a player sit and rot like zandi is doing. Any football is better than no football, try takin 2 months off of football and then come back and try to play. It takes time to regain form.

IFF's role in zandis situation is minimal at best, his career history shows that a combination of bad luck (untimely injuries, illness etc) and terrible player managment led to Zandi's current situation.

If youd like i can try to link the old posts into this thread when i find em, i have a math test in the morning and i dont feel like lookin for em....... i have nothing to say about dejagha that i havent already said.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post

whom did he kiss to get that ?
      ( you all know the condition resulting from epstein barr virus is called "the kissing disease" )
      you gotta be careful who you kiss, these days
      i was gonna say the same thing
      didn't know he had infectious mononucleosis

Comment

This Iranian MP has asked Ahmadinejad to invite Dejagah to TM.
        He's either very uninformed about recent Dejagah statements or just simply telling some nonsense.

يك نماينده مجلس خواستار دعوت از بازيكن ايراني*الاصل آلماني به تيم ملي شد

"سيدجلال يحيي*زاده" نماينده تفت و ميبد در مجلس شوراي اسلامي خواستار دعوت از " اشكان دژاكه " بازيكن ايراني*الاصل تيم ملي آلمان به تيم ملي كشورمان شد.

به گزارش خبرنگار سياسي ايرنا، يحيي*زاده اين مطلب را در قالب تذكر كتبي به "محمود احمدي*نژاد" رييس جمهوري مطرح كرد و از وي خواست دستور لازم را به سازمان تربيت بدني براي حمايت و دعوت از اين بازيكن صادر كند.

تذكر كتبي نمايندگان مجلس را " غلامعلي حداد عادل" رييس مجلس شوراي اسلامي در جلسه علني روز سه*شنبه مجلس شوراي اسلامي قرائت كرد.

يحيي زاده در تذكر خود، باتوجه به برخوردهاي ناشايست نژادپرستانه صهيونيست*ها با اين فوتباليست به علت عدم همراهي تيم آلمان در سفر به اسراييل، خواستار دعوت از اين بازيكن براي تيم ملي ايران شده است.

"اشكان دژاگه" بازيكن ايراني*الاصل تيم ملي زير ‪۲۱‬سال آلمان هفته گذشته از حضور در مسابقه بين تيم*هاي اين كشور با رژيم صهيونيستي در رقابت*هاي مقدماتي جام ملت*هاي اروپا خودداري كرد.

به دنبال تصميم اين بازيكن، فشار لابي صهيونيست*ها بر "اشكان دژاگه" افزايش يافت و انتشارخبر تعليق حضور اين بازيكن درتمرينات تيم "ولفسبورگ" كه در آن بازي مي*كند، از جمله اين فشارها بود.

source: irna

Comment

I don't hold it against him. He is under alot of pressure, and tm is non-existent at the moment. In any case his word doesn't make a difference. Its only important if he actually plays for the A team, which I doubt he will. He is not good enough in my opinion. It may still be possible that he is lying to save face in Germany so he can return to regular club life.
          The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

FRANKFURT, Germany (AP) — A German under-21 international of Iranian descent who refused to travel to Israel for a soccer match will continue to play for the German national team.
            Ashkan Dejagah, who was born in Iran but moved to Germany as a child, refused to travel to Tel Aviv last week, prompting a political debate in Germany and protests by Jewish community leaders.

German soccer federation (DFB) officials met with Dejagah on Tuesday and said he would be allowed to continue to play for Germany.

"He clearly stated that his request not to be nominated for the game in Israel ... had no racist or anti-Semitic background," DFB president Theo Zwanziger said after a one-hour discussion with Dejagah at the federation's headquarters in Frankfurt.

"He credibly assured us that, because of his Iranian origins, he had only been concerned with the well-being of his family and relatives," Zwanziger said.

Iran does not recognize Israel and warned its athletes against traveling to Israel and competing against Israeli athletes.

In case he is called up for the home match against Israel, Dejagah will be ready to play, the DFB said.
            The VfL Wolfsburg striker said he was sorry if he had been misunderstood.

"Discrimination in any form is alien to me," Dejagah said after the meeting. "I definitely want to continue playing for Germany."

Dejagah recognized a German national team player has "responsibilities and particular obligations that go beyond the purely sporting area," Zwanziger said.

The Associated Press

Comment

Sorry I did not read all the post , but the FIFA illegibility clause is pretty clear.
              As long as the player has not played a FULL INTERNATIONAL , they he may change citizenship or country. in a nutshell , DJ may play for Iran.

I dont necessary support his decession for not traveling to Israel and in general I condemn all the players who refuse to play against oppositions due to political reasons. I fully support heavy bans /suspensions or even life bans on such players.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X