Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Firouz Karimi SS Head-Coach, Hejazi Technical Director!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firouz Karimi SS Head-Coach, Hejazi Technical Director!

F+ discussion:

what do you think of this consolidation?

First of all a very "Gentleman" move by Esteghlal, I have to say. They saw that Hejazi must be replaced but at the same they did not destroy Hejazis legendary status and kept him as technical director instead of just fiering him. If you think about it, a very decent and "Ba Marefaat" act!

Now on the practical side:
    I believe Firouz Karimi to be the right choice for SS at the moment. First he has a good understanding of IPL and IPL players and is in my oppinion one of the few qualified Iranian coaches. Second, after TM's performance in AC07 bringing Ghalenoie back would have brought too much Hashiyeh and "headlines" by Iranian Media, so the team could not work under optimal circumstances.

Tasks of Karimi:
    Well brave of him to accept this move. Training SS at the moment is difficult and you got to be courageous to accept the job.
    Having nealry 10-11 new players, most of them very young, is not an easy task... so the problems that were there for Hejazi also remain for Karimi.
    He will have a hard time but in my oppinion a great task for him. If he succeeds to get things under control:

THEN HATS OF TO A GREAT COACH!!!
    Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 11-04-2007, 10:03 AM. Reason: typos
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

It's the best thing could have happenned to SS at this moment without damaging Hejazi's status in the club. However I belive Karimi has behaved unprofessionally with SS-A.

بنا بر مقررات لیگ برتر ایران اگر یک مربی با باشگاهی قرارداد داشته باشد، حتی مذاکره کردن او با باشگاهی دیگر، بدون رضایت باشگاه اصلی اش، ممنوع است.

Anyway all the best for SS and hopefully we'll see them back on the championship route.

Comment

I cant see how this is goin to help. Karimi is like Kaveh said, unprofessional. Why cant we find someone with some class to run SS

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
      For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

yup .
        once again all of Iran have to bend backward and suffer just so these two f**king sogoli teams in tehran can get what they want !!!
        from refereeing, to unconditional support from gov't & majlis, to unquestioned budget, to mafia, to monopoly in TV rights to, .... the only teams enjoying such things are only pp and ss !!!

who cares if SS-A has the valuable distinction of being a player developing and productive club ( UNLIKE THESE TWO MORONIC CLUBS who are incapable of developing their own youth !!! ) that plays modern football ?

as long as ss ( and pp ) can snatch the best from the rest, the others can go to hell & die !

I hope both these shitty teams fail to win any crap this year !

DOWN WITH SS.
        DOWN WITH PP.

I hope sepahan and the rest tear these f**king soosools' arse from one end to the other.

SS is a gone case and I bet they wont get even NEAR the top 2 spots.
        PP also can ride their luck and "name" ( pedigree ) for so much only and their crappy and scrappy football( read ali-asghari . ironic no? ) will start hitting them when it matters : second half of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
          yup .
          once again all of Iran have to bend backward and suffer just so these two f**king sogoli teams in tehran can get what they want !!!
          from refereeing, to unconditional support from gov't & majlis, to unquestioned budget, to mafia, to monopoly in TV rights to, .... the only teams enjoying such things are only pp and ss !!!

who cares if SS-A has the valuable distinction of being a player developing and productive club ( UNLIKE THESE TWO MORONIC CLUBS who are incapable of developing their own youth !!! ) that plays modern football ?

as long as ss ( and pp ) can snatch the best from the rest, the others can go to hell & die !

DOWN WITH SS.
          DOWN WITH PP.

I hope sepahan and the rest tear these f**king soosools' arse from one end to the other.

PP also can ride their luck and "name" ( pedigree ) for so much only and their crappy and scrappy football( read ali-asghari . ironic no? ) will start hitting them when it matters : second half of the season.
          Payman Jaan.......I hope you are not insulting My "" TAJ "", say what ever you want about Esteghlal !!

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
            yup .

DOWN WITH SS.
            DOWN WITH PP.

well if you look at it from the point of view that the league is very biased and harming our football... then yes very valid post...

if you look at the current circumstances surrounding SS and their top management to make a choice; I guess they did what they had to do...

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

C'mon baba enuf with the BS!

were you expecting a bentley of a flow to follow the rules in ipl where that is whats happening with iff welections and thats whats happeniong on the pitch....lack of schedules, shitty refing, etc...comon sense baba!!!

it is unfair to put it on persepolis...as we have suffered with the refs MORE THAN any other club as well aS STUPID RULLINGS more than any other CLUB...and financially we have endured more trouble thatn any other club...

one of the main reasons that our football sucks and will suck for a long time is because the team that has the spectators just gets slammed..( you read persepolis)

Iran's football will be a dumphole if Persepolis is treated like this and is not allowed to expand into private sector...what favoritism!!?
              deerooz, emrooz, farda
              zeeremonan
              sheeshtayeea
              The only dynasty of iranian football. ( At least three back to back championships define dynasty, we had moreTeam of the people by the people for the people that fills up 100k stadium like its nothing.
              Future of true professional football if any in Iran!

Comment

^^^

what thread are you referring too?

I am lost lol

Comment

Working...
                X