Uruwa - Sepahan ACL FINAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uruwa - Sepahan ACL FINAL

I missed half of the first half. I found Bonacic's lack of tactics and formation reminded me a great deal of Branko. Sepahan has only themselves to blame for their inability to finish or even get shots on target. The ref did surprisingly well. His card to the Japanese player did wonders to end their grass rolling.
    The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Bonacic admitted that his cautious approach in the first half was one of the reasons for this defeat. " I made a mistake , but that is too late now " end of quote ....

... In addition to what the Doc said , I like to add another ingredient. Championship pedigree.....!

I said it before and I said it again , and this match was a simple evidence , that winning championship sometimes require that hunger ,m fighting spirit , enthusiasm of individuals working as a team to achieve the ultimate goal.

Sepahan , simply lacked it......or at least did not have enough of it.

As for tactical points, and in spite of what Bonacic said , I think leaving Bayat and Loveinan in the match for such an extended period despite their obvious weaknesses , was influential in this loss.

sigpic

Comment

I think the fact that Sepahan's most influential players were not fully recovered from various injuries was a great contributor to their loss. The depth of their squad is not what was required to win the championship.
        Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Working...
        X