Hats off to Kashani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hats off to Kashani

Undoubtedly, a big proportion of Perspolis' success during this season is to due to Habib Kashani's leadership and deserves a great deal of respect.

Despite having little sympathy for his political views, I belive that he has done a great job for this popular club so far by bringing some sort of constancy after many years of instability which had badly damaged the reds.

Bringning one of the few knowledgeable and well-educated iranian coaches i.e. Ghotbi, resolving players' financial issues, attracting good sponsors for Perspolis, arranging acceptable training facilities, minimising " hashieh " around the team and supporting the technical staff in standing against " bazikon-salari" are few of his appreciable efforts for Perspolis.

Hopefully, Esteghlal management will also learn a bit from their rivals and act more professional than what we've seen so far in this season. For a strong TM we need to have strong red and blue.

I agree with you. At first when I heard Kashani is taking over from Ansarifar, I was very disappointed and worried. But up until now he seems to be very competent. He doesn't let emotions get the best of him, he has hired a good coach, tried to minimize hashieh and basically set up a plan to get Persepolis playing continental football again.
    I wish him and Persepolis the best of luck and hope no one interferes in their work.

Comment

I tried to say the same thing to Armin (red) when Ansari fard resigned the first time and then he came back. I told him don't write off the Kashani Bayadi team. These guys despite being maktabi and hezbollahi seem to be good managers.

Wish SS had a good manager like him. Although I hate all the hezboolahis, I have to admit he is a good manger and be fair and congradulate him for his success and thank him for his work.
      "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
      Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
      Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
        I tried to say the same thing to Armin (red) when Ansari fard resigned the first time and then he came back. I told him don't write off the Kashani Bayadi team. These guys despite being maktabi and hezbollahi seem to be good managers.
        Wish SS had a good manager like him. Although I hate all the hezboolahis, I have to admit he is a good manger and be fair and congradulate him for his success and thank him for his work.
        I was wrong about him Ali jan..he has poven to be a good manager, but I still think Ansarifar did not deserve to be left out the way he was.
        sigpic
        Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
          I was wrong about him Ali jan..he has poven to be a good manager, but I still think Ansarifar did not deserve to be left out the way he was.

Armin Jaan,

You are totally right about Ansarifard. Actually, I think he is a good manager too. At the end, winning and loosing at times makes the lines kine of blurry. Had PP kept playing attractive games the way it played last year and somehow manged to win the games as well. I am sure Denizli and Ansarifard would have been darlings of the PP fans and rest of football fans.

One more thing, my post in this thread didn't mean to be like " I told you so" and I know it all. But I have learned something. We Iranian expats outside Iran who mostly don't like the current regime in Iran, tend to think everybody who is ruling in Iran is an idiot and thief and all that. Although, I have serious issues with the current rulers of Iran and despite other disagreements and idiological issues (like Theocracy), I think there a set of good people inside this government despite being maktabi and hezbollahi.
          Many of these guys work for the socalled the other world and heaven and all that and really wanna do a good job. Many of them don't have the knowledge and intelligent (like Mayeli Kohan who I think is one of most honest people in this world, but won't be much of help). However, some of them like Ansarifard and Kashani and Bayadi are good managers.
          "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
          Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
          Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
            . We Iranian expats outside Iran who mostly don't like the current regime in Iran, tend to think everybody who is ruling in Iran is an idiot and thief and all that. Although, I have serious issues with the current rulers of Iran and despite other disagreements and idiological issues (like Theocracy), I think there a set of good people inside this government despite being maktabi and hezbollahi.
            Many of these guys work for the socalled the other world and heaven and all that and really wanna do a good job. Many of them don't have the knowledge and intelligent (like Mayeli Kohan who I think is one of most honest people in this world, but won't be much of help). However, some of them like Ansarifard and Kashani and Bayadi are good managers.
            well said

Comment

yes, credit is due when its due.
              Surely, Kashani has shown good leadership behind the curtains.

I am not inside PP, but from outside everything looks pretty much organized... and thats what counts sometimes (in regards to the media and press...)
              CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Working...
              X