Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TM shd be formed TODAY, with or without head coach.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zzgloo View Post
    How about,..if Domestic club coaches be asked, to nominate some players from thier clubs to TM camp ??

Result-wise good idea

Future of TM wise bad idea

question is what we want and how much time do we have?!
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

adessy jan, why a bad idea for TM future?

first, this list is for WCQ's first round.
      I dont think it is fixed for the second round as well.
      so we're talking immediate future, say for the next 4-5 months.
      how's that bad if 5-6 IPL reputed & respected coaches get together and choose the 50 ?
      It makes sense, dadash.

I am sure countries will be allowed to change their list for the second round, which could be at least 7-8 months from now... say july or aug 08.
      hopefully, by that time, we'd have decided on the coach

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
        adessy jan, why a bad idea for TM future?

first, this list is for WCQ's first round.
        I dont think it is fixed for the second round as well.
        so we're talking immediate future, say for the next 4-5 months.
        how's that bad if 5-6 IPL reputed & respected coaches get together and choose the 50 ?
        It makes sense, dadash.

I am sure countries will be allowed to change their list for the second round, which could be at least 7-8 months from now... say july or aug 08.
        hopefully, by that time, we'd have decided on the coach

from this point of view yes... if it is for the perimarily round.... I thought we were referring for thw whole WCQ campaign....

again we would not have this discussions if the gentlemen at IFF would knwo what they are doing.

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

TM is in deep coma

Comment

when push come to shove the IFF board will simply push some they trust back into the frame, at the moment a foreign coach is looking unlikely

im not too sure on the options, but i think some one even like majid jalali (just speculation, soemone of his pedigree thats or similar to him, the IFF all ways pull someone out of nowhere on the last minute) will be pulled out of nowhere. most of the higher level AFC teams have got ready their preparations for qualifiying bar iran now

im not saying i want jalali, no way, but similar to wc98 veira was hired, then IFF changed and hired tomislav ivic, then he was sacked last minute and replaced with jala talebi

I think when the letter from AFC comes saying give us your list of prelimenary players for wc2010 qualifiers the IFF will do some last minute phone calls and bring in someone whoes currently working in iran just in time to pick a team and send the roster to the afc

though hopefully, if the rumors are trousier may come to iran
            Last edited by Libertine; 12-11-2007, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Libertine View Post
              ...though hopefully, if the rumors are trousier may come to iran
              Troussier deal fall apart. Even Farahani said in an interview, he was a serious candidate but somehow it fall apart.
              "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
              Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
              Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
              sigpic

Comment

^^i think thats the last of our options gone then

it put my money on it being an iranian then, last minute patch up job from the IFF

Comment

^^i think thats the last of our options gone then
                  it put my money on it being an iranian then, last minute patch up job from the IFF
                  Until the whole head of IFF thing isn't set, If I were a head coach, I think twice to come to Iran. Actually thrice considering the whole paraiah state Iran is being portrayed at. But all the political stuff and booze and freedom to mess around with girls and all the other stuff that a forigener need, without a IFF head signing his contract, how the coach can be sure that he has a future?
                  "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                  Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                  Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                  sigpic

Comment

seriously, have they even talked to denizli ?

the way it looks, nobody is willing to come, or those who are, aliabadi shootts down the deal. but have they approached denizli at all?

I think the T.C. has fallen in between a rock & a hard place!
                    but this is the bed they made , themselves.

they kept on boasting about "top class" , "A grade" "highly reputed international" coach on and on and on .... so much that now, they have boxed themselves into a very restricted field that has no way out !

No A grade coach will come.
                    some of those B grade ones also wont come. of the rest, many have been shot down.

time is running out.
                    all this points to one person: denizli.
                    that is if we all agree the vatani option is not exactly conducive to our success in the WCQ's.

when the answer is there all along, why isnt T.C. approaching it?

Comment

کمیته خبرگان بازیکنان تیم ملی را انتخاب خواهد کرد
                      عضو کمیته انتقالی فدراسیون فوتبال گفت: در صورتی که پیش از موعد کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا برای اعلام اسامی بازیکنان تیم ملی مربی این تیم انتخاب نشود، بازیکنان تیم ملی را کمیته ای متشکل از پیشکسوتان و خبرگان فوتبال بر می گزینند.
                      به گزارش خبرنگارمهر، علی رغبتی در پایان نشست عصر امروز کمیته انتقالی فدراسیون فوتبال با بیان این مطلب درجمع خبرنگاران افزود: درنشست امروز پیرامون انتخاب سرمربی تیم ملی صحبت هایی انجام شد اما هنوز به جمع بندی نهایی نرسیده ایم.

وی گفت: پیش از این گزینه هایی را مد نظر داشتیم ولی به دلیل عدم توافق با آنها ، امضای قرارداد از دستور کار خارج شد. درحال حاضر دو گزینه دیگر از آمریکای جنوبی و اروپا را مد نظر داریم که درحال بررسی شرایط آنها هستیم.

عضو کمیته انتقالی فدراسیون فوتبال با بیان اینکه زمان کافی برای آماده سازی تیم ملی فوتبال ایران وجود دارد اظهار داشت : پس ازانجام نخستین دیدارمرحله مقدماتی جام جهانی مقابل سوریه فرصت داریم تا تیم را طی ماههای بهمن و اسفند مهیای ادامه مسابقات کنیم.

وی با اذعان به این نکته انتخاب اعضای تیم ملی درشرح وظایف سر مربی این است تاکید کرد: کمیته انتقالی وظیفه انتخاب بازیکنان تیم ملی را ندارد . ما صبرمی کنیم تا مربی تیم ملی انتخاب شود تا وی شخصا برای انتخابات نفرات مورد نظر خود اقدام کند.

رغبتی با اشاره به اقدامات کمیته تیم های ملی تاکید کرد: این کمیته ازچند ماه پیش کار بررسی چگونگی آماده سازی تیم ملی را در دستور کار قرار داده که دراین زمینه برگزاری بازی های دوستانه پیش از حضور درمرحله مقدماتی جام جهانی مد نظر قرارگرفته است.

عضو کمیته انتقالی فدراسیون فوتبال درخصوص برگزاری دیدار دوستانه با تیم های ملی قطر و مالی و اینکه چرا تیم کشورمان با تیمی چون مالی روبه رو خواهد شد گفت: مالی از جمله تیم های مطرح قاره آفریقاست که بازیکنان بزرگی در اروپا دارد. بازی با این تیم می تواند مسابقه تدارکاتی خوبی برای تیم ملی باشد.

وی از برگزاری بازیهای دوستانه با کشورهای همسایه خبر داد و درخصوص زمان برگزاری انتخابات فدراسیون فوتبال گفت: ابتدا باید نظر مثبت فیفا و AFC را جلب کنیم و در صورت برآورده شدن خواسته های آنها تاریخ جدید برگزاری انتخابات اعلام خواهد شد.

رغبتی با اشاره به اینکه فیفا درانتخابات فدراسیون فوتبال روی حضوراشخاص حساسیتی ندارد تاکید کرد: دراین زمینه 80 درصد ابهامات برطرف شده و امیدواریم مشکلات برای برگزاری انتخابات هرچه زودتر برطرف شود.

عضو کمیته انتقالی فدراسیون فوتبال گفت: با توجه به درگیری کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا و فدراسیون جهانی فوتبال با مسابقات جام باشگاههای جهان دور دوم گفتگوی اعضای کمیته انتقالی با مقامات فیفا به بعد از برگزاری این رقابتها موکول شد.

وی با تاکید براینکه مذاکرات کمیته انتقالی فدراسیون فوتبال با فدراسیون جهانی جهانی با صداقت و صراحت پیش می رود، افزود: به هیچ عنوان برای برگزاری انتخابات و اصلاح اساسنامه تحت فشارنیستیم . خودمان اصرار داریم که هرچه زودترانتخابات برگزار شود تا کارهای فدراسیون فوتبال روی روال عادی انجام شود.

رغبتی با اشاره به اینکه اعضای این کمیته برای برآورده ساختن خواسته های فیفا و AFC به جمع بندی رسیده اند، افزود: اظهارنظر در این زمینه تا وصول توافق کامل منطقی نیست.

عضو کمیته انتقالی فدراسیون فوتبال در خصوص دلایل غیبت کیومرث هاشمی در نشست کمیته انتقالی فدراسیون فوتبال گفت: هاشمی برای کارهای مربوط به سازمان تربیت بدنی به اطراف تهران رفته بود و نمی توانست در زمان برگزاری جلسه خود را به تهران برساند. او به غیر از فدراسیون فوتبال مشغله های دیگری نیز دارد که باید به آنها نیز رسیدگی کند.

رغبتی درخصوص اعلام فهرست نهایی تیم ملی گفت: برای اعلام اسامی هنوز فرصت داریم . اگرنتوانیم تا موعد اعلام فهرست تیم ملی سرمربی را انتخاب کنیم کمیته ای متشکل ازخبرگان و پیشکسوتان فوتبال تشکیل خواهیم داد که با مشورت و بررسی و کار کارشناسی بازیکنان تیم ملی را انتخاب کند.

عضو کمیته انتقالی فدراسیون فوتبال با اشاره به اینکه گفتگو با یکی از مربیان اروپای غربی برای تیم ملی ادامه دارد در پاسخ به این سئوال که چرا کمیته انتقالی فدراسیون فوتبال درخصوص انتخاب سرمربی تیم ملی با صراحت و شفافیت عمل نمی کند گفت : گاهی اوقات مربیانی که با آنها درحال مذاکره هستیم تمایلی ندارند تا پیش از حصول توافق نهایی اخباری درخصوص مذاکراتشان منتشر شود. با این وجود بهتر است تا زمانی که مذاکرات به نتیجه نرسیده از بیان اسامی گزینه های مختلف خودداری کنیم.

وی درخصوص مذاکره فدراسیون فوتبال با فیلیپ تروسیه گفت: این مربی فرانسوی روز شنبه به فدراسیون فوتبال اطلاع داد با فدراسیون فوتبال ژاپن قرارداد همکاری دارد که می بایست به موجب آن سه ماه از سال را درکنار این تیم باشد. از آنجایی که فدراسیون فوتبال تمایل دارد مربی تیم ملی تا پایان مسابقات جهانی به صورت تمام وقت درکنار تیم ملی باشد عقد قرارداد با وی از دستور کارما خارج شد و درعین حال اگر تروسیه قرارداد خود را با فدراسیون فوتبال ژاپن لغو کند هنوزهم گزینه نخست ما برای هدایت تیم ملی است.

رغبتی پیرامون مذاکره با بوناچیچ و دیگر مربیان حاضر در لیگ برترکشورمان گفت: لوکا بوناچیچ به همراه تیم فوتبال سپاهان افتخارات زیادی را برای فوتبال ایران کسب کرده است . برای اینکه او و تیم سپاهان در راه مسابقات لیگ قهرمانان آسیا و جام باشگاههای جهان از مسیر خود منحرف نشوند هیچ مذاکره ای با این مربی کروت انجام نداده ایم.

وی همچنین با رد شایعه تمایل کمیته انتقالی فدراسیون فوتبال برای عقد قرارداد با افشین قطبی گفت: با هیچ کدام ازمربیان داخلی که تیمشان درمسابقات لیگ برتر حضور دارند مذاکره ای نداشتیم . از آنجایی که سال آینده باید باشگاههای لیگ برتر حد نصاب لازم برای لیگ قهرمانان آسیا در سال 2009 را کسب کنند هدف ما تقویت و کمک باشگاهها بوده و قصد نداریم تا با مذاکره برای جذب مربیان تیم های لیگ برتری آنها را با مشکل مواجه کنیم .

http://www.mehrnews.com/fa/newsdetai...?NewsID=603686

Comment

when push come to shove the IFF board will simply push some they trust back into the frame, at the moment a foreign coach is looking unlikely
                        im not too sure on the options, but i think some one even like majid jalali (just speculation, soemone of his pedigree thats or similar to him, the IFF all ways pull someone out of nowhere on the last minute) will be pulled out of nowhere. most of the higher level AFC teams have got ready their preparations for qualifiying bar iran now
                        im not saying i want jalali, no way, but similar to wc98 veira was hired, then IFF changed and hired tomislav ivic, then he was sacked last minute and replaced with jala talebi
                        I think when the letter from AFC comes saying give us your list of prelimenary players for wc2010 qualifiers the IFF will do some last minute phone calls and bring in someone whoes currently working in iran just in time to pick a team and send the roster to the afc
                        though hopefully, if the rumors are trousier may come to iran

excellent post. exactly my thoughts

also remember Pourheydari Era after the WC98. We did rather well with him (won Asian Games 98, and had overall good results etc..)

and had in my oppinion an ideal solution:

- Iranian Head Coach: Mansour pourheydari
                        +
                        - Foreign (German) Co-coach (forgot his name)

even Pourheydari said that that composition worked well for TM.

but again for a lame excuse, that Pourheydari had a contract with SS bla bla IFF fired Pourheydari.

note: before firing him, they did not extend the contract of the German co-coach and brought in Jalal Talebi again as technical director; few months later, they had an excuse to fire Pourheydari and re-instal Talebi.
                        Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 12-14-2007, 12:33 AM.

Comment

adessy jan,
                          I think you've got it wrong.
                          I dont remember PH using any foreign assistant in asian games.
                          ( you may be pointing at Koch, who was ss coach , not TM's )

secondly, PH selected the seniors team while many teams came in with their olympic teams.

But I agree on one thing:
                          either an Iranian , or better, a bunch of Iranians choosing the list.
                          lets remember GN , despite his shortcomings at directing and leading the team, actually picked a pretty good roster. so a list of 50 players by GN or X or Y shdnt be all that bad either.

Comment

^^ No, no not Koch...

PH had a German assistant coach for the Asian Games 98 only. I just forgot his name. He was coaching the youth team of Schalke 04 before joining the Pourheydaris tech. stuff.

Comment

I am just guessing here !!!
                              With all wrong doings of ,"" Komitehe Enteghali "" , There seems to be one thing,that they should be given a credit !!
                              It appears that, since, they going after big names,and have no reservation,as far as as budget, ( which was the case when they settled with Branko ),.......It seems, they are offering a respected sum of money !!
                              Although, I am guessing, but I have a feeling, $$$$$$$, is not the issue,this time around, and that is a positive development !!

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                                Apparently Iran has only up to Jan 4th to decide on the list of 50 players.
                                And that is just about 3 weeks Bonacic or Denizli , the only two choices and ask them pick the 50.
                                Believe me, even if the new coach by default likes to pick his own players, would NOT mind this list given the time restrictions. So T.C. or IFF have nothing to worry about.
                                Once the 50 are chosen, life becomes a little less difficult for all. Players included.
                                Now they know they have an in and must do their absolute best to stay in.
                                Perhaps Mr. Komaasi , who did a brilliant job at AC07, can start his physical fitness regimen right away and deliver a more fit and ready set of players for the coach to filter and choose from.
                                You see, once we take the first steps, no matter how small, things will look more organized and more do-able. Time also will not be wasted for yet another 3-4 weeks without having done anything.
                                Dr. D. maybe we should just get Ivankovich back?
                                sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Working...
                                X