Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TM shd be formed TODAY, with or without head coach.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
    Dr. D. maybe we should just get Ivankovich back?
    LOL.
    why not.
    I feel I got some pent up stress to release.
    lets have him over, even if it's for a few weeks.

Comment

They should just give the job to Ghotbi until qualifications are over. He is our best option anyway, since IFF pissed all our time away, and are unable to sign a good foreigner.
      The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
        Apparently Iran has only up to Jan 4th to decide on the list of 50 players.
        And that is just about 3 weeks Bonacic or Denizli , the only two choices and ask them pick the 50.
        Believe me, even if the new coach by default likes to pick his own players, would NOT mind this list given the time restrictions. So T.C. or IFF have nothing to worry about.
        Once the 50 are chosen, life becomes a little less difficult for all. Players included.
        Now they know they have an in and must do their absolute best to stay in.
        Perhaps Mr. Komaasi , who did a brilliant job at AC07, can start his physical fitness regimen right away and deliver a more fit and ready set of players for the coach to filter and choose from.
        You see, once we take the first steps, no matter how small, things will look more organized and more do-able. Time also will not be wasted for yet another 3-4 weeks without having done anything.
        ddjan in spirit of what i have always claimed I say we send in the tm to the tourney without any coaches and I guarentee you the end results will not be much different...in khar mire yeki dige miyad...happy new year..but the shiit is still the same
        deerooz, emrooz, farda
        zeeremonan
        sheeshtayeea
        The only dynasty of iranian football. ( At least three back to back championships define dynasty, we had moreTeam of the people by the people for the people that fills up 100k stadium like its nothing.
        Future of true professional football if any in Iran!

Comment

Originally posted by perspolees View Post
          ddjan in spirit of what i have always claimed I say we send in the tm to the tourney without any coaches and I guarentee you the end results will not be much different...in khar mire yeki dige miyad...happy new year..but the shiit is still the same
          how would they choose who starts, who is benched and who gets cut?
          The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Originally posted by khabalood View Post
            how would they choose who starts, who is benched and who gets cut?
            por ya pooch, perhaps?
            maybe "atal matal tutuleh" !

but seriously, odds arent that bad if we go for the por ya pooch option.
            in some cases, it would turn better than some decisions some of our "head coaches" have made.
            remember some of branko's ( since para HAD TO go & remind me of him ) subbings?
            or even GN's during the AC07's korea game ?

Comment

At this stage, I really don't care who is the coach, I doubt that it will make a huge difference.

Jalali , Zolfagharnasab , Yavari , Darakhshan , Bonacic , Begovic and even in extreme case Daei or Ghotbi.......should be fine temporarily until the coaching is sorted out. I know it is easier said than done , but unless IFF has someone up its sleeves , then this is the only option.

sigpic

Comment

Since, getting rid of islamic Republic is more important to me than our participation in WC, I say, let this continue, and get disqualified .....
                may be, ..just may be........FOOTBALL is the answer all opposition poletical groups were waiting for !!!
                may be, it will be FOOTBALL,or lack there off, which will cause this mullahs,to get the F....K !! off,out of our country !!!

Comment

Originally posted by zzgloo View Post
                  Since, getting rid of islamic Republic is more important to me than our participation in WC, I say, let this continue, and get disqualified .....
                  may be, ..just may be........FOOTBALL is the answer all opposition poletical groups were waiting for !!!
                  may be, it will be FOOTBALL,or lack there off, which will cause this mullahs,to get the F....K !! off,out of our country !!!
                  bahram jan, count me in too, bro.
                  I, also, am ready to forgo 2010 WC and even the next one if this cancer is removed from our country.

2010 WC ro ke mibinam, 2 ta asia cup ham raise mikonam.

Comment

I must say considering we dont have much time to the games, and the fact that almost all of our forward options ( except VH ) are going to be comparative unknowns, I am worried we are going to suffer and make heavy work of a light task ( of disposing off the first round rivals ).

of the options available, khalili, borhani , mirghorbani, meydavoodi, abasfard, seyed salehi, amraei, .... none have played together or have paired up for a significant amount of time. some havent even been in the same team ! ... like EVER !!
                    coordinating a pair ( the minimum required ) is going to be a difficult task as the coach first has to try different combinations and see who clicks with whom.
                    this needs time.
                    and time is one thing we're running out of in a hurry !
                    we just cant depend on the midfield to provide the goals ! especially a midfield that isnt exactly homogenous and coordinated in the first place !

and to have an ill-functioning forward line is going to really hamper us in advancing from the group.
                    no goals scored, no points gained. simple rule.

if we work backwards from the day we take on syria, we'll see we are in trouble.
                    nothing monumental .... yet. but if left alone, will become a tough situation.
                    to be ready for an international game, a team shd be at least 60-70% coordinated.
                    at least 70% ready physically. which means they shd have gone through the building phase.
                    for that, the players shd be available for the coaching staff to work on them tactically as well as physically.
                    for that, the clubs shd make them available. But knowing our clubs and league and hazfi fixtures, we can be sure many players will not be sent on time or at all for some camps.
                    that's gonna suck, eh?
                    but not all 50 can be called for each & every camp. and in fact having 50 will make no sense.
                    so lets say the staff will have to shrink the list to a practical ... ummm ... say 30.
                    for the camps to be held for the designated 30 players, there ought to be a staff to work with them.
                    the staff being not only a coach, but his assistants, trainers, .... .
                    for them to be present, they must first be SELECTED. by whom? usually it's the coach.
                    for that to happen, the coach shd know what he has to work with and make his decisions.
                    for that to happen, he shd spend some time with us and our football.
                    for that to happen he shd be here.
                    but who?
                    for us to know the answer, some freaking numbskull buffoon official has to decide on a bugger as coach. that is if the chosen name will agree with the terms and ghadam ranjeh befarmayand be iran ma roye maaheshoon ro bebinim va bah-bah chah-chah begim!

now, it's Dec 17/18.
                    24th is X-Mas.
                    when will we be honored with the disclosure of this most celebrated and sought-after face as our beloved TM coach?

Comment

Working...
                    X