Approaching Syria game.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zzgloo View Post
    May be the most important position for TM, is to solidify the Mid-defense..!!
    The transition of " rahman rezaei==Gholmohammadi ", to " Rezaie==hossaini ", and when Rezaei is gone...............
    To be honest, Rezai was never a dominant player. He was very good for a period, but his mistakes were really costly. I think he was hyped for the most part.

Everytime a player leaves, everyone thinks omg, such and such is gone and no one case fill his shoes. For the old timers remember that Hossein Kazaerani and Nasroolah Abdoolahi, Javad Allahverdi, Khakpoor, Nader Mohamad Khani, Golmohamadi left and someone eventually fill their shoes.

We have Bengar, Sepehr Haydari, another guy from Zobahan I forgot his name. Nosrati (although not in his top form now), Aghili, even Ebrahim Taghipoor and Kamelimofrad or Jalali Sabet from SS Ahwaz. There are a lot of Talents in Iran.
    "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
    Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
    Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
      To be honest, Rezai was never a dominant player. He was very good for a period, but his mistakes were really costly. I think he was hyped for the most part.
      Everytime a player leaves, everyone thinks omg, such and such is gone and no one case fill his shoes. For the old timers remember that Hossein Kazaerani and Nasroolah Abdoolahi, Javad Allahverdi, Khakpoor, Nader Mohamad Khani, Golmohamadi left and someone eventually fill their shoes.
      We have Bengar, Sepehr Haydari, another guy from Zobahan I forgot his name. Nosrati (although not in his top form now), Aghili, even Ebrahim Taghipoor and Kamelimofrad or Jalali Sabet from SS Ahwaz. There are a lot of Talents in Iran.
      Ali Jaan, .....Where have you been ?....Australia again ?.
      I know what you are talking about..and agree to some extend.....
      this is a very important position as you know...and " masjid jaye .....nist ", and we can not simply change personel, and do lot of try and error....
      We have always had couples who meshed , from Jafar kashani-kazorani...to Anderanik-Abdullahi, to Rezaie-Golmohamadi,etc.......
      there is been mostly a 'DU', that one was simbol of stability,and the other of technique..............
      True, rahman Rezaei has been a little jercky !, but yet effective !!
      our stable guy was Golmohamadi ( Like jafar kashani ),and our fighter has been rahman..................Although,he has never been dominant as you pointed out, but he certainly has been a fighter.............
      His jerckyness comes from his aggression,and streangth, and not backing down...........his valueble experince in Europe, dealing with very conning forwards,who pull shirts,push and shove,and trick plays...can not be easyly replaced....... ....He can never play the stable side of the center back,as Golmo , or kashani did, but he defenetly fights, and does not back down to anybody...................I do not know if he still is in form, but he should not be taken for granted .

Comment

Ali Jaan, .....Where have you been ?....Australia again ?.
        I know what you are talking about..and agree to some extend.....
        this is a very important position as you know...and " masjid jaye .....nist ", and we can not simply change personel, and do lot of try and error....
        We have always had couples who meshed , from Jafar kashani-kazorani...to Anderanik-Abdullahi, to Rezaie-Golmohamadi,etc.......
        there is been mostly a 'DU', that one was simbol of stability,and the other of technique..............
        True, rahman Rezaei has been a little jercky !, but yet effective !!
        our stable guy was Golmohamadi ( Like jafar kashani ),and our fighter has been rahman..................Although,he has never been dominant as you pointed out, but he certainly has been a fighter.............
        His jerckyness comes from his aggression,and streangth, and not backing down...........his valueble experince in Europe, dealing with very conning forwards,who pull shirts,push and shove,and trick plays...can not be easyly replaced....... ....He can never play the stable side of the center back,as Golmo , or kashani did, but he defenetly fights, and does not back down to anybody...................I do not know if he still is in form, but he should not be taken for granted .
        No aziz, not that lucky to go to down and under land. I was in Mexico (Vera Cruz) for work for a week. It is a beautiful place. Good to see and remind myself how life outside USA is. Was truly a good experience. Anyhow back to Rahman.
        If you recall Rahman was the one who tackled the Irish player in Dublin from Behind where there was no danger of him doing anything. Then there was the infamous incident against the Badavi when he slapped him in front of the whole world in Asian Cup in 2004. Self goal in the game against China were the latest I can recall. To me he never gelled with the team.

Having said all of this, he for sure is a very good player and no one can deny that. Yet not a so called impact player (as soccer coaches put it) IMO.

Don't mean to be neatpicking Bahram Jaan, but to best of my recollection Kazerani and Kashani never played together in TM. Kashani was in PP and Kazerani played sweeper behaind Majid Halwaii in Paas. Later in TM Kazerani always played with Nassrrollah Abdollahi.

Abdollahi was playing centeral defender in Taj but Andraneek Eskandareeyan was a LB and never played Center to best of my recollection. Are you sure you get the names right?
        "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
          No aziz, not that lucky to go to down and under land. I was in Mexico (Vera Cruz) for work for a week. It is a beautiful place. Good to see and remind myself how life outside USA is. Was truly a good experience. Anyhow back to Rahman.
          If you recall Rahman was the one who tackled the Irish player in Dublin from Behind where there was no danger of him doing anything. Then there was the infamous incident against the Badavi when he slapped him in front of the whole world in Asian Cup in 2004. Self goal in the game against China were the latest I can recall. To me he never gelled with the team.
          Having said all of this, he for sure is a very good player and no one can deny that. Yet not a so called impact player (as soccer coaches put it) IMO.
          Don't mean to be neatpicking Bahram Jaan, but to best of my recollection Kazerani and Kashani never played together in TM. Kashani was in PP and Kazerani played sweeper behaind Majid Halwaii in Paas. Later in TM Kazerani always played with Nassrrollah Abdollahi.
          Abdollahi was playing centeral defender in Taj but Andraneek Eskandareeyan was a LB and never played Center to best of my recollection. Are you sure you get the names right?
          Ali jaan, indeed vera cruz is beautiful, with all white buildings in down town,and marinas......i had been there twice, and both times, could hardly breath due to too much humidity............Vera cruz is most influnced by Cuban culture,and thier music.
          yes, you are right, I mixed up Eras....kazorani, kashani, abdullahi,hassan habibi,anderanik,etc.................how ever, anderanik did play center defense,after a while at left back...in Taj, janmaleki was at left when anderanik was not there.

Comment

Ali jaan, indeed vera cruz is beautiful, with all white buildings in down town,and marinas......i had been there twice, and both times, could hardly breath due to too much humidity............Vera cruz is most influnced by Cuban culture,and thier music.
            yes, you are right, I mixed up Eras....kazorani, kashani, abdullahi,hassan habibi,anderanik,etc.................how ever, anderanik did play center defense,after a while at left back...in Taj, janmaleki was at left when anderanik was not there.

This time of year Vera Cruz is beautiful and not muggy at all. I was more fascinate with the nature and how people don't have much but seem to be much more happier and relax overall.

I was amazed to see people stop by and eat at these little taco stands pretty late (while the taco guy is busting the air with his boom box with Mexican music). People in the street fairly late. Although poverty is eye catching as well.

If you say Andraneek played center I take your word for it. But I don't remember Andraneek playing center. He wasn't good in the air. Pour haydari and Janmalaki were the SS due. Then the next generation was Janmalali and Javad Allahverdi. When Allahverdi went to PP (which was a big thing at that time). Abdoollahi and Janmalaki played center to best of my recollection. Anyways, it is nice to talk about those days.

sigpic

Comment

This si teh first time ever that I feel that we actually do have the highest chance ever not to qualify thru the first round.
              deerooz, emrooz, farda
              zeeremonan
              sheeshtayeea
              The only dynasty of iranian football. ( At least three back to back championships define dynasty, we had moreTeam of the people by the people for the people that fills up 100k stadium like its nothing.
              Future of true professional football if any in Iran!

Comment

Originally posted by perspolees View Post
                This si teh first time ever that I feel that we actually do have the highest chance ever not to qualify thru the first round.

I think we will go through with a big deal of hard time... I hope I am wrong and it will be an easy deal

pls dont forget that we were about not to pass the first round for 2006 quali.... the last minute goal by Hashemian after great move by Azizi and assist of Kia made it possible, and it was extremely to the edge of the dying seconds of the official time of the game...
                CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                  I think we will go through with a big deal of hard time... I hope I am wrong and it will be an easy deal
                  pls dont forget that we were about not to pass the first round for 2006 quali.... the last minute goal by Hashemian after great move by Azizi and assist of Kia made it possible, and it was extremely to the edge of the dying seconds of the official time of the game...

O I remember that day!! but back then we had a coach as bad as he was on top of the job for about 3 years and knew all the players. He had done a good job in Busan with our youngsters ( and thank god for Daei's father passing away..khoda rahmatesh kone ke baes shod aval besheem) We had somewhat a better prep time. Not to mention the rest of the teams were 2 years behind..now they have moved forward but we are at best were we were then if not regressed!!

Right now to be honest I think that tm has a good chance to get eliminated....more so than get thru the first round...in 06 statistically speaking I thought we had more chance in getting thru the first round and this time around I think the other way around...not to mention we will continue to be the shit footballing country that we were...but hey we have a foreign head coach hip hip hurray
                  deerooz, emrooz, farda
                  zeeremonan
                  sheeshtayeea
                  The only dynasty of iranian football. ( At least three back to back championships define dynasty, we had moreTeam of the people by the people for the people that fills up 100k stadium like its nothing.
                  Future of true professional football if any in Iran!

Comment

Hosseini is not as slow as some make him out to be. He has average pace. Besides, he makes up for his lack of pace, with good anticipation, positioning and aggression.
                    The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

OK.....The match is over and the good news is that we were not beaten...That is on the bright side.

ON the other side , there was far too many holes in this team. Nobody except Rahmati in goal impressed me...I have a BIG question...What was Teymourian doing playing a full match , just because he is bench warming in the English league ????

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maij View Post
                        What was Teymourian doing playing a full match , just because he is bench warming in the English league ????
                        A: spoiling or chances of scoring through center field play with his awfully inaccurately passing.
                        The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

oops, the same story repeats again. Its becoming like a movie you have seen 100 times. Its not our football that is in a huge mess, its the whole country and its people. And before we get to these important issues, we will NEVER have an exiting TM.

And I dont think clemente will stay in Iran after what he saw. can u blame him?

damet garm majeed jan
                          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                            oops, the same story repeats again. Its becoming like a movie you have seen 100 times. Its not our football that is in a huge mess, its the whole country and its people. And before we get to these important issues, we will NEVER have an exiting TM.

And I dont think clemente will stay in Iran after what he saw. can u blame him?

damet garm majeed jan
                            Kamran Jan......
                            Of course , the chaos in the society is also reflected in its football. Many people seem to forget this aspect. But about this match , I had this horrible feeling days before it .......This is not a team melli to be proud of...They need Clemente power 10 to improve to something we can brag about....

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X