Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if the late Dehdari was our coach today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What if the late Dehdari was our coach today?

We all know he had guts in tonnage to replace the more established and famous TM players with younger, motivated players.
    He was also proven to have made the right decision. players like derakhshan, namjoo, piyus, panjali, ... wouldnt have made that impact had Dehdari followed the traditional route.

what if he was alive and appointed the head coach of TM?
    wouldnt he replace names like VH, Karimi, Kia, ... with new guys?

I know in some players' cases they still have some life left in them to make a difference. for example Kia is not all done yet and has a couple of years left. He still shows some flashes of his old brilliance and skills once in a while. But are they enough or frequent enough to keep him as the STARTER at TM?

The same goes for karimi, whose defenders and fanboys keep touting he's the kind of player who can "turn the game around with one pass or one move".
    OK. I agree. but when was this "move or flash" seen last?
    How OFTEN do we see such flashes from him?
    and more importantly, how long more shd we wait to see their next ones?

Lets not talk about VH's not-so-rational behavior and c0ckamamie excuses of being tired or ... for not coming to TM games.

In the case of the first 2, although they do have the skills, they dont display them as frequently as required. and that is cause for worry.
    now, I dont say lets drop them cold turkey becoz we'd suffer in terms of experience and level headedness in the team. But at the same time I say we MUST SERIOUSLY look for alternatives and replacements.

when are we going to find these and try them?
    I dont know. but I do know as long as we have vatani coaches, they dont show the guts required to bench a karimi or kia or VH while playing a newcomer in their post for 90 minutes. least of all an assistant coach who would be bullied by the legioners!

Therefore having a coach that is bigger than all our stars is very CRUCIAL. there, none of these stars can rebel or raise their voices of dissent. such a coach can deliver ultimatums to these guys and keep it.

After today's game I must say I wouldnt exactly miss kia or karimi if we didnt start with them for the next game and instead started with guys like kazemian, jabbari, shojaei, mobaali, ... . High time we started showing we trust in the next generation to become the next kias or karimis . a player like kazemian NEEDS to see he's trusted. then he can settle and play his potential. giving sporadic games here and there and 15 minutes here, 20 minutes there gets him nowhere, nor does it do US/TM do any good !

What would Dehdari do today?
    wouldnt his team look like :

----------khalili/amraei ---------maydavoodi-----------

madanchi ------- shojaei/mobaali----ando/zareh ------ kazemian/kaabi

???

well best example to this "very good thread" is the legendray Argentine coach "Louis Cesar Menotti" who before the World Cup 1978 changed the whole Argentine team, and crossed all the previous players with exception of captain "Mario Kempess" out and built a new team with new national players (mostly younger players). He was heavily criticsed by the press but he always argued he had to do it, since the Argentine team was in a mess by stars and names but not performing..... he remained firm and End Result: Argentina won its first Wolrd Cup title in 1978!

Those people like "Louis Cesar Menotti" or "Franz Beckenbauer" or as you mentioned in our own history "Dehdari", they have a vision, know what they have to do and do it.
    Respect to them as they are badly needed today!
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

thanks adesy jan.
      but wasnt Passarella the captain ?

Comment

yes sorry,
        Daniel Passarella was their captain. He kept him and Mario Kempess!
        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Working...
        X