Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daie Invites 26 Players to TM; Mirzapour is Back !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daie Invites 26 Players to TM; Mirzapour is Back !!

تهران IranSport.Net - بازیکنان دعوت شده به اردوی تیم ملی فوتبال کشورمان به شرح زیر است
    سیدمهدی رحمتی ، ابراهیم میرزاپور، سیدجلال حسینی ، رحمان رضایی، مرتضی اسدی ، ستار زارع ، هاشم بیگ زاده ، مجتبی شیری ، مجید غلام نژاد ، مهدی مهدوی کیا، جواد کاظمیان ، آندرانیک تیموریان ، مازیار زارع ، ابراهیم صادقی ، سیدمحمد علوی ، میلاد میداودی ، امیر شاپورزاده ، غلامرضا رضایی، محمدرضا خلعتبری، فریدون زندی ، علی کریمی ، مسعود شجاعی ، مجتبی جباری ، رضا عنایتی ، هادی اصغری ، روح الله بیگدلی.
    این بازیکنان باید ساعت 30/11 دقیقه صبح روز یکشنبه هفته آینده خود را در کمپ تیم های ملی به کادر فنی معرفی کنند.
    تیم ملی فوتبال کشورمان خود را برای دیدار روز 13 خرداد برابر تیم ملی فوتبال امارات در چارچوب رقابتهای مقدماتی جام جهانی آماده می کند.
    تاريخ مخابره پيام:جمعه 27 ارديبهشت 1387
    خبرنگار: سردبير
    sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

The above is not the entire message, here is the entire message:

"علي دايي" اسامي بازيكنان دعوت شده به اردوي تيم ملي فوتبال را اعلام كرد.

به گزارش ايسنا، *سيد مهدي رحمتي، ابراهيم ميرزاپور، سيد جلال حسيني، رحمان رضايي، مرتضي اسدي، ستار زارع، هاشم بيك زاده، مجتبي شيري، مجيد غلام نژاد،* مهدي مهدوي كيا، جواد نكونام، *آندرانيك تيموريان،* مازيار زارع، ابراهيم صادقي، سيد محمد علوي، ميلاد مي*داوودي، امير شاپورزاده،* غلامرضا رضايي، محمدرضا خلعتبري، فريدون زندي،* علي كريمي*،* مسعود شجاعي ،* مجتبي جباري، رضا عنايتي،* هادي اصغري و روح الله بيگدلي،* بازيكنان دعوت شده به اردوي تيم ملي هستند.

بازيكنان تيم هاي پرسپوليس و سپاهان پس از بازي فردا به اردوي تيم ملي دعوت خواهند شد.

بازيكنان تيم ملي بايد ساعت 11:30 دقيقه روز يكشنبه در محل هتل المپيك خود را به مربيان تيم ملي معرفي كنند.

تيم ملي از روز يكشنبه اردوي آماده سازي خود را در شهر اردبيل آغاز خواهند كرد.

تيم ملي ايران روز ششم خرداد در ديدار دوستانه به مصاف تيم بوسني و هرزگوين خواهد رفت و روز 13 خرداد در چارچوب رقابت هاي جام جهاني در ورزشگاه آزادي با امارات ديدار خواهد كرد.

Note that it says, players from Sepahan and Perspolis will be selected and announced
    after the game tomorrow. Except Shapour Zadeh who has no business in TM, the list
    seems ok, obviously we have to see the selection from PP and Sepahan.

Also, the major absent player is Javad. I really hope he gets the invitation.

Comment

The above is from ISNA. The one below appears to be a more up to date one, (I like
      this one a lot better ) At anyrate, we have to see the complete list submitted to AFC, before passing a judgement.

GoalKeepers: Mehdi Rahmati, Ebrahim Mirzapour

Defenders: Jalal Hosseini, Rahman Rezaei, Satar Zare, Morteza Asadi, Hashem Beikzadeh

Midfielders: Mohammad Alavi, Mojtaba Shiri, Majid Gholamnejad, Ebrahim Sadeghi, Mehdi Mahdavikia, Javad Nekounam, Freydun Zandi, Andranik Teimourian, Ali Karimi, Masoud Shojaei, Maziar Zare, Mohamadreza Khalatbari, Mojtaba Jabbari, Gholamreza Rezaei, Javad Nekounam, Fereydoon Zandi

Notable absenteees: Madanchi and Kazemian (IMHO).

Strikers: Amir Shapourzadeh, Reza Enayati, Hadi Asghari, Ruholah Bigdeli, Milad Meidavoudi.

Comment

it baffles the mind to include sadeghi, alavi and even rezaei, while madanchi ad mobaali are out !

if one has to pick two among the above names, madanchi, who has been scoring plenty of goals against .... lo & behold, our OPPONENTS , along with Mobaali, who has been pivotal to his team's championship bid and also has scored 10-11 goals himself, are far more worthy than sadeghi, alavi and rezaei and even khalatbari, I'd venture.

would love to know the logic behind such a move

I mean if alavi is picked for the def mid role, exactly HOW MANY def mids is daei planning to play?
        if he wants to stick to the moronic 4-2-3-1 formation, nekounam and ando are there.
        and I think maziar zareh is far more useful as an alternative to either of these two.
        so why alavi?

and as for playmaker, I guess sadeghi is an alternative to karimi, jabbari and perhaps zandi.
        horror of horrors if sadeghi starts AHEAD of any of the above mentioned players !!!!!!!
        so why even pick him? what does he bring to the table that none of the above 3 bring?
        NOTHING.
        NOT A THING !
        on the other hand, mobaali, at least bring sin his mastery of set pieces and free kicks.
        something that TM has been lacking DESPERATELY & PATHETICALLY recently.

then, we have the left side.
        zandi for left wing. who else?
        ashtiani and zeneiedpoor are not called !
        we're left with only beikzadeh as the other alternative.
        now, when we have beikzadeh and madanchi. whom do we pick first ?

now, the right wing.
        granted kia is picked. but is he in form?
        we dont know.
        so who fits the bill if he is not? whose style and game is the closest to Kia's ?
        kazemian.
        but he isnt picked !
        kaabi? the new kaabi isnt the old kaabi. apart from his newly found fondness to get yellow and red cards and pick fights, his quality has dipped also.
        gholamnejad?
        shojaei?
        the above two can cover the right wing better than kazemian?
        really ?

Comment

looking at the defenders in the list so far (we probably might see 1 or 2 from perspolis and saipa as well), im guessing alavi might be used as a CB as well and mojtaba shiri is a CB as well.
          Originally posted by siavasharian
          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Where is young Ehsan, who scored against perspolis today?
            Where is Amraei?
            Ashtiani?
            Even Khalili deserves a call up based on recent form.

Madanchi is playing very well, he should be called up.

However, let's see what Daei does with his squad. I don't care who he invites, as long as they get the job done.
            Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Gol_kouchik jan,

Why do you say Shapourzadeh has no business being in TM? I am not saying he does, but considering our dreadful current striker situation, I think he is definetly worth a call up for a closer look by Daei. He has played for Hansa Rostock for a few seasons now, even as a subistute, that deserves enough for a call up and closer look. Especially beacause we cant find a striker who can score. Granted he did not do so well for TM-B in West Asian Games, but he deserves a chance at TM-A to play with better players around him.

Originally posted by RaginG Inferno View Post
              Where is young Ehsan, who scored against perspolis today?
              Where is Amraei?
              Ashtiani?
              Even Khalili deserves a call up based on recent form.
              Madanchi is playing very well, he should be called up.
              However, let's see what Daei does with his squad. I don't care who he invites, as long as they get the job done.

Khalili and Hajsafi are there, the PP And Sepahan players got called up the day after the big game.

Comment

Mirza is far from his previous for. not the right time for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaveh View Post
                  Mirza is far from his previous for. not the right time for him.
                  At times like this I really wonder what kind of connections he has, which allow him to get called to the national team, while better younger talents like sosha makani are denied the chance.
                  The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Working...
                  X