Jabari-Shojaei-Nekonam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jabari-Shojaei-Nekonam

Is it me or every body can see the birth of a beautiful tri-angle of Jabari-Shojaei-Nekonam? I couldn't enjoy more when both Jabari and Shojaei played complemntary to each other with Nekonam supporting both of them.

Since we are in the players talk, I was very pleased with performance of Khalili as well, he was running all over the pitch and involved in both defense and attack.

I also enjoyed Satar Zare perforamance. As a right footer, playing in left D, he was quite good in both defense and attack. His moves forward remind me of Ashli Cole. They both have the same move.

Addition of Nikki for 15 minutes is very good as well since his belly doesn't let him to run more.

Room to improve: Rezaei, Hosseini, Zandi and Sadeghi.

Cheers

sounds lovely.

---------- nekunam -----------

Shojaei ---------------- Jabbari

looks very competent.
    you get you hard tackling and tough defensive work done by Neku.
    you get your wizardry and tricks , which attracts defenders to himself, done by shojaei.
    you get your passing and directing of traffic done by Jabbari.

I'd say that is one heck of a trio to have in the middle. you get everything done by these 3.

=================

however, I find it hard to see anything good in zareh's performances in the past few games.
    what some of us get swayed by is that we didnt concede . yes, that's one of the excuses ppl come up with to support zareh's performance.
    but they forget to mention how aghili was run ragged trying to cover for repeated failures of zareh in blocking or intercepting his man on the left !
    we shd also thank rahmati for not conceding goals as well.

Rahmati & Aghili are not getting half the credit they deserve. Aghili was literally covering 2 zones.

and all that, against B and C grade asian teams. I dont think you would enjoy seeing zareh get rounded against koreans or japanese, whose forwards will NOT need 25 attempts to score one goal !

haji jan can watch the last few games and please count how many times zareh was rounded and passed. that would convince how good or bad a defender he has been.

haji jan, also can count the number of CORRECT passes he gave in these games and contrast it with the number of wrong passes & turn-overs.

once you have both these numbers, then you can decide if he's been a good defender & attacker or not.

Comment

its a very complementing combination like doctor peyman said and the 3 are young and very talented and can do wonders for TM! hope to see that although i reckon karimi if he returns to TM can do even more wonders than shojaei in that post.
      Originally posted by siavasharian
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post

=================

however, I find it hard to see anything good in zareh's performances in the past few games.
        what some of us get swayed by is that we didnt concede . yes, that's one of the excuses ppl come up with to support zareh's performance.
        but they forget to mention how aghili was run ragged trying to cover for repeated failures of zareh in blocking or intercepting his man on the left !
        we shd also thank rahmati for not conceding goals as well.

Rahmati & Aghili are not getting half the credit they deserve. Aghili was literally covering 2 zones.

and all that, against B and C grade asian teams. I dont think you would enjoy seeing zareh get rounded against koreans or japanese, whose forwards will NOT need 25 attempts to score one goal !

haji jan can watch the last few games and please count how many times zareh was rounded and passed. that would convince how good or bad a defender he has been.

haji jan, also can count the number of CORRECT passes he gave in these games and contrast it with the number of wrong passes & turn-overs.

once you have both these numbers, then you can decide if he's been a good defender & attacker or not.
        Well, I can see he is the best we have got after so many years trying so many different players. At least he is not our weakest player now. He is quite confident to move forward, his technique handling the ball is above average. His maneuver cutting inside and outside is quite pleasing to watch, his left-foot crosses are acceptable (room to improve), his energy handling 90 minutes game is impressive.

I don’t see why we shouldn’t be satisfied? Of course I liked to have Ashley Cole himself playing for Iran, I could have lived with Evra too. Any better suggestion? Just don’t send us to another round of trying new player until we see a significant one coming up. I don’t see that.

Cheers,

Comment

I am surprised to see your comment about Rezai. He is the newbie in the TM and both games UAE and Syria was our best player. He runs a lot. Has very good ball handling. Move without the ball, participate in defense and he has great burst of speed (that is soccer is much more important).

He scored a goal in the game against Zambia and now against Syria. In UAE games he was the most dangerous man in our team.

I think he is the most undervaled player in the current TM.
          "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
          Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
          Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hajagha View Post
            Well, I can see he is the best we have got after so many years trying so many different players. At least he is not our weakest player now. He is quite confident to move forward, his technique handling the ball is above average. His maneuver cutting inside and outside is quite pleasing to watch, his left-foot crosses are acceptable (room to improve), his energy handling 90 minutes game is impressive.
            I don’t see why we shouldn’t be satisfied? Of course I liked to have Ashley Cole himself playing for Iran, I could have lived with Evra too. Any better suggestion? Just don’t send us to another round of trying new player until we see a significant one coming up. I don’t see that.
            Cheers,

1- reza jan, the thing is we have NOT tried "so many different players" !
            during branko, we only saw 2 guys get the nod constantly: nosrati and zareh.
            BOTH failures in the post.
            BOTH play elsewhere in their clubs
            BOTH have said they'd rather play in their club position

and we dont have to take my word for it. we have SEEN with our own eyes that neither have done even an acceptable job, let alone a good one !

The funny thing is with GN, aghili was tried there for a game or two and did ok. Asadi also was given a couple of games and he did well also. ( I think ebrahimi used him once and once more under Daei's first game ).
            he wasnt so porous and didnt do as bad as zareh.

zareh came to prominence again, recently, becoz of his game against sepahan, in which he scored a goal ( or two ) ... BUT HE WAS THE RIGHT MIDFIELDER in this game and NOT the LB. ( in fact the highlights are there in the navad vids, with him attacking and taking shots from the right of bargh's field )

GN also never tried anyone SERIOUSLY and finally left the post "be aman-e khoda" with his absurd zandi choice!

I'd like to see asadi or nouri get even HALF as much game time as zareh. and I'm sure they would do far better than him.

----------

2- his maneuvering and cutting and confidence are all good, lets say.
            to what end? when his passes go wayward and end up as turn-overs ?
            so he feigns well . how does that correct his passes?
            and is energetic . how does that help being out-run and rounded by B and C grade attackers ?

I wish I had 4 hours to waste , at a time, to sit and actually count the number of blocks/interceptions he's had against the number of times he failed in those tasks.
            also the number of correct and wrong ( turn-overs ) passes he's had.
            But I do know the negatives have been waaayyy more than the positives.

--------------

My Q is what's there to be pleased ?
            I'm sorry, but the attackers dont stop attacking if all the defender has is "confidence & energy".
            he ought to be doing his job, which is defending. and he hasnt been doing that at all !

Comment

Working...
            X