Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"personal feelings" still rule at TM !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maij View Post
    Very valid points, But Ali Jan...like you mentioned when you were a coach and post event review of you actions , made you cringe ( perhaps sometimes being even more self critical than ought to be) , I tend to think that Daei is the same. After all , we all suffer from this syndrome.

Personally , I experienced this during the time I was a trainer , be it in the flight Simulator or the real aircraft. After the event , sometime I was angry with myself because the training session that I conducted or words that I uttered could have been done better.

Daei is a hot tempered guy and has short fuse so to speak. Even during his days as a player , he displayed low tolernace for bad performances by his teammates and little tolerance for people in the media , who in his mind were looking for Hashiye and igniting difference by aiming at side issues.

I was with him once when an Arabic reporter asked him such a silly irritationg question, that I thought Daei will surely punch him. But since we were in a cool relaxed hotel lobby , Daei just smiled and excused himslef from answering further questions, without any sign of hostility towrds the reporter.

So, there is two side to the man......
    Glad to see we are getting to more well defined specific areas. You are totally right, there are questions that makes you mad. Some of them totally irrelavant, directly hostile, even as you said earlier "orchestrated and moozi". But that is what sepreats boys from men as the American quote goes.

A good coach in order to be able to make quick logical (as much as humanly possible that is under pressure) decision, needs to be able to control his emotions IMO. Daie seems to need to work on this area quite a bit.

As for your last comment about how he was able to control himself in that incident, I am so glad to hear that. So he definitly has potential. He just needs to elevate his tolerance (even at Bull Shit) at times.

The expectation I have from Daie as an universtity educated man and international player is far higher than the one I have from someone like Akbar Meesagheeyan or even Gholamhossein Payroovani or Parviz mazloomi. To me higher education doesn't just bring the title of Dr. Engineer, Lawyer, it brings much more responsiblity, expectation as well. So, while overall I think I have (overall remaind) supportive of Mr. Daie, I demand and expect higher standards from Mr. Daie. It isn't because I have an agenda against him, it is preceisely because I think he has far more potentials (to really impact Iranian football in ways no one can due to his international stature), than he might have realized.
    "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
    Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
    Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
    sigpic

Comment

doctor peyman,
      let me put it in 1 line, and i say this with total respect and no offense or "niyate bad":

u overdo and many times exagerrate ur "criticisms".

Originally posted by siavasharian
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
        doctor peyman,
        let me put it in 1 line, and i say this with total respect and no offense or "niyate bad":
        u overdo and many times exagerrate ur "criticisms".

no offense taken, AT ALL.

but what do you mean "overdo" ?
        I can "UNDERdo" by saying something like :
        ZAREH = ZERO

would that be enough for you guys?
        with no rhyme or reason or explanation behind it?

or I can say :
        DAEI = VINDICTIVE
        would this be enough.

ok.
        let me UNDERdo from now on:

1- ZAREH = ZERO @ LB
        2- SADEGHI & TM ?
        3- DAEI = VINDICTIVE , UNBECOMING FOR A LEGEND
        4- TM IN DANGER
        5- KIA >>>>>>>>>>>> SADEGHI
        6- TM BENCH - "PASHEH"-WEIGHT ---> MORE DANGER

--------------------

but if by "overdo" you mean I spice things up a bit extra , then I must tell you NO. That's how I see it.
        If I say sadeghi is nowhere near Kia's talent and usefulness for TM, even at present forms of both, I truly mean each and every word.
        no exaggeration. no added spice. no extra butter.

Comment

Working...
        X