Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^
    Totally agree with Majid agha and Martin-Reza

we need a center-forward, and unfortunately the only one I could think of beside Hashemian, is Enayati.

But Rezaei, wow, what a player? he runs and runs, and when he gets tired he runs some more. he is also multi-rolled. we can play him both in attack and in midfield.

I'm disappointed in Haj-safi a bit. He has tremendous potential, but he is taking too much time adjusting to TM unlike Rezaei, where he hit the ground running.

Sadeghi is also a multi-rolled player that seems to be in the right place in the right time always. he is a fighter, does not keep the ball long and he is always moving. His style of play reminds me of Guttuso, nothing flashy, but effective.

IMO, Parving was trying too hard to shoot on goal and score on his debut rather than playing his team mates. Maybe we should wait on the the verdict a little bit.

Comment

The game against Qatar will be a good test for Team Melli.

Although Qatar , like Iran , are not participating in the tournament with their full squad, but their style is quite similar to the full team. They have a solid back three and hard to penetrate, although they don't pack their defenses like the Palestinians.

I am eager to see if Daei will maintain the same forward line or Meydavoudi in particular or bring in Rafkhahei. I also like to see Hajsafy to start.

sigpic

Comment

Yes, as Mr. Good pointed out Hajsafi is not impressive in TM either. I think he should get a start today after Zeniedpour wasn't good against Palestine.

Comment

Iran's attack will be tested against the Qatari's. I would like to see our defense keeping a clean sheet for good. Qatar's style of play is very similar to Saudis so this could be considered as a good preparation match.
          I also expect the team to step their game up a level and show us what they're made of, against a potentially stronger opponent than Palestine which is in the final round of qualifiers as well as us. I'm also wondering who Daei will use as a forward besides Rezaei who will most likely start due to his good form. I want to see the new guy, Rafkhaei, get more chance than Meydavoodi who certainly didn't impress me in the last game.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
          X