Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
    Primary information? !
    lol sorry I meant to say first-hand data. like how he asked real people.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
      lol sorry I meant to say first-hand data. like how asked real people.
      Gotcha.
      "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
      Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
      Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
      sigpic

Comment

Ali jan, in the summing of solution you forgot to mention "playing against Quality oppositions like Argentina, Germany, Sweden etc".
        I know for the fact that that Iranians INSIDE Iran are hardcore fans of Ibrahomovic, Ballack and Messi. This is has been mostly due to media. I think it's a good trick to play these countries as the whole of Iran will want to watch their heroes closely.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Ali jan, in the summing of solution you forgot to mention "playing against Quality oppositions like Argentina, Germany, Sweden etc".
          I know for the fact that that Iranians INSIDE Iran are hardcore fans of Ibrahomovic, Ballack and Messi. This is has been mostly due to media. I think it's a good trick to play these countries as the whole of Iran will want to watch their heroes closely.
          Yes you are rigth, I added it merci.

On an unrealted issues, you are Isfahnai originally? Is that why you are a Sepahan fan? Or it was due to their recent successes? I hope you don't mind me asking this!
          "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."

sigpic

Comment

Yes you are rigth, I added it merci.
            On an unrealted issues, you are Isfahnai originally? Is that why you are a Sepahan fan? Or it was due to their recent successes? I hope you don't mind me asking this!
            Yea I was born in Isfahan and lived there for 15 years. that's why i am.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Yea I was born in Isfahan and lived there for 15 years. that's why i am.

So you say "Maate" or "Goud on you", "No worries" as Aussies do witha bit of sweet Isfahani accent!!!?

Good to see, Shahrestani guys cheer for their own city team. Hope we see more of that in the future.

sigpic

Comment

So you say "Maate" or "Goud on you", "No worries" as Aussies do witha bit of sweet Isfahani accent!!!?
                Good to see, Shahrestani guys cheer for their own city team. Hope we see more of that in the future.
                actually, surprisingly I don't have Isfahani accent , maybe it's due to my Mum being from Hamedan and My Dad from Tehran. Although if I try hard I can speak with that accent.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

actually, surprisingly I don't have Isfahani accent , maybe it's due to my Mum being from Hamedan and My Dad from Tehran. Although if I try hard I can speak with that accent.
                  See how lucky are you??!!! Count your blessing!!! Kidding Shay Jaan. Undrestanding Aussie English is hard enough, never mind, if you add a tah lahjeh of Isfahani/farsi to it!!!!

sigpic

Comment

See how lucky are you??!!! Count your blessing!!! Kidding Shay Jaan. Undrestanding Aussie English is hard enough, never mind, if you add a tah lahjeh of Isfahani/farsi to it!!!! [/QUOTE]
                    lol true. Aussie accent is "Bloody" hard mate.
                    lol at Esfahani accent + aussie english

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Trend seems to continue, according to the papers only 2-3thousands people at the begining and 7-8 thousand were the number of fans yesterday in Azadi. If Isfahan, Tabriz has international flights so invited teams can fly there directly they should held the games in the provinces (at least these two). This is embaressing for our football.

Does anyone know if there are direct international flights to Isfahan, Tabriz, Shiraz or Mashad?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X