Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to open a new page in our discussions

Hey guys,

Well up to now we have been discussing mostly technical and to some extend haishe of our football I want to share my opinion on the management and behavior of them toward the coaches and players and vice versa.

I want to focus mostly on what happened this year so I give some examples of the past and try to get to this year quick.

1- We have 3 major clubs in Iran right now: Esteghlal, Persepolis, Sepahan.
    What do they lack after more than 50 years? their own Stadium and turf.

2- What do they have?? MONEY, where does it go? We donno

There are lots more but I wanna stick to what they have in common so I omitted some issues.

Now lets see what happened after they finished the last season:

1- Esteghlal: Signing 10 new players (youth excluded) like what they did last season, who did they get? I just wanna give one example not to waste any more time of yours: Abbasfard? Why? Because Fathi wanted to steal a player PP had an internal contract with to win the publicity show, Who is Abbasfard? a striker with 15 goals in 4 seasons!

What else? They still dont have even a training ground let alone stadium.

Fathi brought back GhaleNoi, maybe he thought bringing him back who did good in Mes can bring EsEs back to glory, well the thought seemed good enough untill he agreed to bring back all the elements back: Marfavi, Akbarpour, Akbari, I dont know about you guys but I personally dont think the same elements who made that EsEs champions 3 years ago are gonna make them champions again else ManU would do triples since 1999.

2- Persepolis: threw Kashani out, the only one who brought them championship under his reign after 6 years over Political issues.

new phat contract to suit his fatness (800 for 2 seasons), although Ghotbi had told the press before leaving Iran after the season that Nikbakht is poison to any team.

Bringing back Ghotbi by any means ( over a 1million dollar contract), It was obvious from the last weeks of IPL that Ghotbi was in a dillemma both in staying or leaving Iran and in believing to become champs with PP, and looking at his last press conference im now sure that he just cant work in Iran w/e the reason is.

Losing Ashoubi, Aghaei, two good midfielders who could be of more than a help to a team which is gonna play in 3 cups again a mismanagement.

Losing Sheys, this I have to give credit to the one responsible.

3- Sepahan: Saaket was questioned by a committee to answer for his last season's costs: The whole Budget Sepahan gave to Saaket to manage 80 teams under Sepahan's sponsorship was 15 billion tomans, which Saaket spent 7 Billion only on Football and the rest for the rest.
    One could argue what did you do to this money?
    Lets see:
    Terminating Viera's contract: 400,000$ collateral
    Terminating Heisam Kazem's: 200,000$ Collateral
    Signing Viera and Heisam Kazem ( which means the promotion they got for victory and playtime untill they got kicked out).
    Signing players with Astral numbers: Hossein Kazemi got 300 million.

I know you having a headache reading the whole mess, mostly created by the managers, so Im just gonna stop here and let you analyse this and share your opinion with everyone.

And Please no Kori or Rangi posts as we all know this is the F+ forum.

Im still waiting for your opinions on this issue

Comment

As if we ,Iran, do not have enough obsticles to over come..in order to improve our football.......
      There is this issue of ,manegement and our culture.....
      Some say, the single most important problem our country has ,is the contrast between, internationaly accepted manegement systems..with Our self-centered culture of ours.....
      many, believe, I included, that, football, or Auto factory, or restuarnt business, or retail, or any task that requires even elementary manegement, will fail in Iran.....
      from, manageing, to being managed....
      from being coachable to coaching....
      from seting agendas, to staying with the agenda....
      from giveing commitment to honoring the commitement....
      from lack of budgets,..to saveing budgets for no good reason...
      from lack of trust with money, to haveing no money...
      from interfiering in others business, to being interfiered by others....
      etc,etc,etc........
      Islamic,republic, is not the only problem !!thats for sure !!

Comment

Working...
      X