No announcement yet.

My thought why the big names are not in the squad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"zareh is the one eyed among the blind" ???
    another brilliant joke.
    I think we all saw the RB's in the past 3 months.

as I said, we can repeat cooked-up claims all we want. none of them will transform into reality.

and as for the 3 Def Mids?
    rahmati is playing better than ando these days.
    and sadeghi doesnt even figure in ANY scale ....... but we'll aim for dogs laying eggs anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
      [I]another brilliant joke.
      If I may ask DD jan, why you use a "100% certain tone" on your posts?

The way you talk, people think what you see is soooooooooooo obvious that no one can miss it.

Just to bring you an example, no one talks about Nekonam or Aghili, why? bcz thier performance is soooooooooooo obvious, that no one is going to miss it. But, Zare, Sadieghi, Hashemian, Kia or Karimi's performances are all but clear and there are big debates about them. So, i would keep an exit door for myself if I were you.

Cheers,

Comment

it is not about what is clear and what is obvious.
        it is about which position or player is controversial and ppl see a need for the debate, haji jan.
        ( btw, if I see nekunam or aghili slack off or play poor in 2-3 consecutive games, I will bring them up as well . no favoritism here )

the thing is those players u mentioned are either playing poor consistently and still are in the line up, or are those who deserve to be there on any strength but are not.
        I have made my case against sadeghi and zareh. just as I made the case for Kia.
        VH? I've said a long time ago, I'll try to stay away from VH but also say that I'm not very happy with a player, himself, deciding when he feels like to join the TM and when he doesnt. that just doesnt sit well w me.

the other thing is I DO see a lot of "obvious" issues that are either denied or ignored ( due to whatever reasons ). for example , this time, I did sit and watch zareh's performance and took note. the stats are there and they do reflect a poor display. and mind you he has had even worse games .... I think against uae or kuwait in the previous round.
        it IS obvious when a player passes wrong and causes a turn over.
        it IS obvious when a player gets dribbled or left behind or ... by his mark.

now, if some godly soul could sit and do the stats of the first round games for zareh and sadeghi, then we'll have NUMBERS to back up the GENERAL idea that is shared by the MAJORITY that they played poorly.
        who's the blessed one ?

===================

in case haji missed the grand stats of the wizard of shiraz, here they are for his latest dast-e gol :
        3- just as predicted, playing shiri and alnemeh in WAFF was mere "eye wash" and a rouse to keep the fans and media off their backs for their consistently wrong choices in selection and line ups.
        yes, sattar zareh was dropped for the meaningless waff games and both shiri and alnemeh were given some games. ..... which to my pleasant surprise, they did FAR BETTER than our sattar zero. But as we get close to the crucial WCQ games, we see the old faces back into the fold !!!!
        did dropping zareh have its required effect on fans and media?
        maybe some bought it. some didnt.
        did dropping zareh have its required effect on zareh and his efficiency ?
        NO.
        here's his stats for this game:
        NEGATIVES :
        1- TURN-OVERS - 12
        2- getting dribbled, out-run and missing in position - 15
        TOTAL - 27
        Positives:
        1- Correct forward passes - 10-11
        It took Beti Vogts only 12-13 minutes to find out which zone is the weakest and concentrated his attacks on that zone. that's why we saw the majority of their attacks down zareh's side and majority of corners taken from our left side is another proof for this.
        now, this is not only this game.
        the guy has been playing this bad, especially with high number of turn overs IN EACH AND EVERY GAME he's played.

Comment

it is not about what is clear and what is obvious.
          it is about which position or player is controversial and ppl see a need for the debate, haji jan...
          You missed my point, never mind. enjoy the board, cheers,

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
            And a small correction to kaz' earlier stats, Karimi scored 5 goals in 25 matches for Qatar SC (source Wikipedia). Qatar League's topscorer of last season has 27 goals btw, just as a comparison. Karimi is on position 26 of last season's topscorers. An assist statistic would be interesting to see if he has been outstanding in that regard. I doubt this though, otherwise they would have kept him and not transferred him to the third-last team of last season with twice as many losses as wins and a -13 goal difference.
            I refer you to this quote:

Originally posted by Kaz
            You want assists? I found 7 of his assists in Youtube alone. A lot of the matches aren't even televised! I have been following his games in Qatar in PFDC. He has been giving assists left and right. 3 in one game if I am not mistaken.

Would you like me to post some of his 5 goals here too?

Do I need to remind you that there are only 10 teams, meaning 18 games? He also missed out 4 matches.
            There are also many assists in some of the games of those videos not shown. Furthermore, some of the highest goal scorers (like Sebastian) were from his team. So it is probable there are even more assists. And in 14 games, with the goals and assists counted, it is as far as "poor" or "out of form" as one can get.

I am not sure your source (Wikipedia) is accurate. Which is strange because last time I checked it was the correct 14 games.

Comment

dear haji, if you're asking why do I talk with such certainty ( I assume this since you said "100% certain tone" ), then this time I have the "NUMBERS" to back it up too ( as seen in the stats ). the difference is the rest of the times, if someone had indeed sat down with express purpose of taking down the stats , the numbers would have shown the same or even worse , on some games.

"NUMBERS" can not reflect one's opinions or likes/dislikes. here they simply prove how many times a player's act has ended up in team's benefit or against it.

however, if you mean something else, then perhaps you ought to be more clear in your post.

Comment

I have the "NUMBERS" to back it up ...
                ...and you really believe so? aziz jan, there is no need to redicule a post or a member who maximum can be 30% to 70% off as most of these cases are not "black or white". Sadeghi, Zare, Kia, or any one else will be in top 100 players in Iran no matter you accept it or not. So, choosing out of top 100 will be the coach right and some people will be against and some people will be in favor no matter which player or which coach or which time.

So, If I were you, I wouldn't redicule people just beacuse they don't agree with you.

khod dani,

cheers

Comment

Haji jan, when we have a measuring module for something, it stops being an opinion. hence, it makes it that much harder to refute.

as I explained, the turnovers are there in NUMBERS. not just my opinion or likes/dislikes. same with wrong passes and ... .

so if by these measurements a player is shown to be poor, it would be particularly strange to see that same player is deemed as good or ... . and a persistent refusal and denial will make it even more strange.

Comment

Working...
                  X