Is TM ready for the Saudi's ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is TM ready for the Saudi's ?

Ali Daei, did not have enough time to prepare TM for the last three games of the third stage of WCQ games.......But, he has had enough time for this round !, it will be good to know, my fellow members' general, true, opinions, without any reservation, or fear of being misunderstood...... ,so we could come close to have a collective judgement ,as to rate the coaching staff of TM, before the single most important game of the road to the WC.
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .........

1- Is TM ready for the saudi's.
    2-Did Ali Daie, do what he wanted to do ?
    3- Did Ali Daei,do what he was supposed to do ?
    4-Was the time ,given, used wisely ?
    5-Did IFF do what they were supposed to do ?
    6-Was any " Hashieh ", or " Distraction " strong enough to derail Mr.daei's program ?
    7-was , unfortunate, inavoidable,lack of friendly games, damageing ?
    8-Was Mr.Daei prevented from anything he wanted to do ?
    9-Is TM,as strong as ,it could have possibly been ?
    10- Who is to blame,and who is to congradulate, if TM,loses or wins against the saudi's ?

1)depends on what we want out of the game...but probably the answer is NO
    2)yes
    3)No
    4)No, IFF should have set up more challenging friendlies, as usual, failed to do so.
    5)NO
    6)NO
    7)Yes
    8)No
    9)probably with lack of stars/talents in currently
    10)Daie is the main person behind any success or failure, he built this team, he made major decisions and he brought in his boys, so he is the main man behind any future event. He will share any failure with IFF< but in case he succeeds, he should be congradulated, not IFF>
    sigpic
    Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

i was kinda worried watching todays game.

but i still have some hope because i know all our offensive forces are playing in europe. our 4 midfielders and our main striker will be available against saudi arabia.

my worry will be if they are coordinated enough in the game.
      Originally posted by siavasharian
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

The only mistake in preperations I saw was giving up the FIFA matchday. Some key players could have been rested for WAFF and then have been selected together with the legionairs for the Uzbekistan match while the WAFF players could have been given a break. Then they could have returned for the Azerbaijan match (or this could have been cancelled).

Otherwise I think they did everything possible.

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
          but i still have some hope because i know all our offensive forces are playing in europe. our 4 midfielders and our main striker will be available against saudi arabia.
          same, and also I am worried that daie come up with some formation consisting of starting his own boys such as sadeghi and a few other instead of Hashemian or more experienced players who can actually help us upfront with scoring goals.
          sigpic
          Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

I will go ahead and state my opinion......

1- TM is not ready for the, fast,long time together, offensive minded,4 time in a row WC qualifier, saudi's.

2-Ali Daei, did what he wanted to do, as he is a very strong minded individual, and believes he can take care of any thing.I can not think of anything, other than friendlies, that Daei was not able to do,if he wanted to.

3-Ali daei diid not do what he was supposed to do.....
            A= he did not use all the help he can get.

B= He was too late to figure out who will be in the Ruster....as 10 days away, He, and we, still do not know.
            C=He does not seem to surprizing any team,by his game plans.

4- No, during the enough time given, he has not yet figure who will play, he has not familiarize the players ,who will be playing against the saudi's, together.....as , we just has three new players added.

5-IFF, did what they could possibily do, to support Daei...lack of freindlies were not IFF's fault.

6-It does not appear any hasheieh to be bothering TM,and Daei seems to be in command of the situation.

7-Yes,the lack of good, and enough ,quality,freindlies ,was damageing.

8-No, He has done anything he wanted to do.....although,he was critisized in some cases, but he did it any way.

9-TM, hopefuly will defeat The saudi's...but, we defenetly could have been better prepared.

10-Ali Daei,is defenetly to be congradulated for the win...as he set a plan that was not expected......and he will be to blame, as TM did exactly what he wanted them to do.

Comment

I also wonder, there were 4 to 6 players, whom will not be playing against the saudi's...
              Why were they playing ? in our last,and only tune-up game ?
              Was n't players searching supposed to have been finished by now ?

Comment

Originally posted by zzgloo View Post
                I also wonder, there were 4 to 6 players, whom will not play against the saudi's...
                Why were they playing ? in our last,and only tune-up game ?
                Was n't players searching supposed to have been finished by now ?
                well, daei had to field 11 players didnt he? so if those 5 legionnaires are not there, he has no choice but to play his subs...

unless im not getting ur point???
                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

well, daei had to field 11 players didnt he? so if those 5 legionnaires are not there, he has no choice but to play his subs...
                  unless im not getting ur point???
                  Yashar jaan................
                  It is very customary in football, to have the last freidly game, ( in our case the only game ),and in the last 10 days....to play the players whom will accualy play against the up-comeing game...and to implement plans, and mesh players, and advance chemistry...etc,etc......
                  and not, more questions, and more puzzles........and more doubts in players' mind........
                  It does not appear players are sure what they will be doing .

Comment

It is very hard to predict.

There is no question that the inclusion of Shojaei, Hashemian, Nekounam, and Zandi in TM's starting lineup will be beneficial to the team.

But the question is how beneficial?

The only thing that is preventing TM from being at its peak is the lack of coordination our Euro legionnares have with the rest of the squad.

Comment

If I am to answer the following questions on the strength of what I just saw against azerbaijan,

1- I dont think we are ready to beat ksa. we could, however, get a draw, which in my opinion, would be fine given all the stuff we were and are going through.

2- I am not in daei's head. so I dont know what he wanted ( wants ) to do and what are his plans. in fact the NEW daei is even more difficult to read and understand than the old one ( the player ).

3- the time was NOT used wisely, especially with cancellation of games like uzbeks and ... ! the team needed games to get coordinated. mere training and camps will never replace the pressures of a game, albeit a friendly one.

4- IFF failed on so many levels that now they look even worse than before.

5- depends on what we call hashiyeh and distraction.
                      mind you, some of it was in-borne as well and self inflicted. especially with consistent controversial selections and toying with names.

6- yes. all those friendlies would have made the team more TEAM-like

7- I doubt he was prevented by anything. he seems to have been given a free reign , which is how it shd be.

8- it is NOWHERE as strong as it COULD be.

9- the lads are the least faulty ones in case of a loss. most of all IFF, followed by the staff.
                      in case of a victory the team and the staff deserve. least of all IFF.

Comment

Originally posted by zzgloo View Post
                        Yashar jaan................
                        It is very customary in football, to have the last freidly game, ( in our case the only game ),and in the last 10 days....to play the players whom will accualy play against the up-comeing game...and to implement plans, and mesh players, and advance chemistry...etc,etc......
                        and not, more questions, and more puzzles........and more doubts in players' mind........
                        It does not appear players are sure what they will be doing .
                        bahram jan, today wasnt a FIFA day, so our legionnaires couldnt come for the game.
                        hence none of the 5 players were present this game.
                        but the rest of the starters all played right?
                        rahmati, hosseini, aghili, zare, kaabi/gholamnejad, rezai.

ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

The most important thing for TM is not to get too emotional. In my opinion, almost all of Iran's games against Saudi have come down to emotions and poor mental condition rather than tactics, players....
                          If TM is confident and the players can play physical with the Saudis and frustrate them then Iran will win or tie.
                          If TM goes in taking things easy, even for one second then TM will lose just as it lost to Saudi in the last minutes of the game and break our hearts as it has done so many times before.

Comment

bahram jan, today wasnt a FIFA day, so our legionnaires couldnt come for the game.
                            hence none of the 5 players were present this game.
                            but the rest of the starters all played right?
                            rahmati, hosseini, aghili, zare, kaabi/gholamnejad, rezai.
                            yashar jaan,,,,,,TM has , a large staff, and office at thier disposal...and IFF , and etc.....nothing was surprizing..., so, TM should have done what it wanted , knowing all time limitations.......

I assume, the roster must have been settled before this week.
                            He says, He prefered,WAFF,over uzbakistan !
                            Is it possible,Ali Daei was scared of uzbakistan ? and an Embarressing Loss !?

Comment

I also should add the question number #11........

11- Will/Should Daei survive a bad game against the Saudi's ?

Comment

Working...
                              X