Is TM ready for the Saudi's ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zzgloo View Post
    yashar jaan,,,,,,TM has , a large staff, and office at thier disposal...and IFF , and etc.....nothing was surprizing..., so, TM should have done what it wanted , knowing all time limitations.......
    I assume, the roster must have been settled before this week.
    He says, He prefered,WAFF,over uzbakistan !
    Is it possible,Ali Daei was scared of uzbakistan ? and an Embarressing Loss !?
    im not sure why exactly didnt we send our B team to WAFF games.
    apparently, teams get fined and expelled out of the tournament if they dont send their A teams.
    thats why bahrain didnt participate, cos they were fined and not allowed to participate because they were not sending their A team.

as to daei preferring WAFF games over uzbekistan, i dunno if was in a position to ask the WAFF games to be cancelled or not. nor do i know if he could, did he attempt to do this or not.

or maybe daei thought those 4 games would provide the TM staff more time to achieve wat they wanted to achieve from the players (be it testing them, giving them experience, getting them coordinated or watever it was..)

so i dont wanna make any comments without knowing the details.
    all i know is that i would prefer seeing our complete A team play uzbekistan in a proper friendly rather than we play those 4 games in WAFF games.
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

I don't want to write a long post critizing Daei's decisions and tactics considering we are so close to september 6.

I will just support Daei for the sake of team melli

but I must say: I am extremely worried

Comment

1- Is TM ready for the saudi's.
        not quiet. we could have been tested by stronger opponents in friendlies.

2-Did Ali Daie, do what he wanted to do ?
        Yes.

3- Did Ali Daei,do what he was supposed to do ?
        Yes.

4-Was the time ,given, used wisely ?
        Not quiet. could have done better things.

5-Did IFF do what they were supposed to do ?
        Not really. they couldn't arrange friendlies with the spanish teams and charlton etc.

6-Was any " Hashieh ", or " Distraction " strong enough to derail Mr.daei's program ?
        Yes. GN and Ghotbi and some others bombed the media and papers with their disrespectful comments towards Daei which did nothing but harm TM.

7-was , unfortunate, inavoidable,lack of friendly games, damageing ?
        Hell Yea.

8-Was Mr.Daei prevented from anything he wanted to do ?
        No. he's too strong of a person to be prevented by likes of ghotbi or GN. he is determined.

9-Is TM,as strong as ,it could have possibly been ?
        addition of karmi, hashemian and zandi along with youth mixture would have been marvelous.

10- Who is to blame,and who is to congradulate, if TM,loses or wins against the saudi's ?
        It shall remain to be seen. let's say if we win the game via a great freekick from zandi or a great moment of talent from an invdividual the n it's that person mostly to be congradulated but if we play beautifully, create good chances, then it's more like daei and then the players.

11- Will/Should Daei survive a bad game against the Saudi's ?
        Yes. He should survive and still remain HC as there are still 5 more games to go and this game is considered one of the most difficult matches we will have to face this round/

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

If one needs to answer the main question " Is TM ready for Saudi's?" , one needs to have a pretty good idea about the Saudi team , their level of preparedness , injury list , key players , mental condition , match fitness , and the rest of the things.

Else the point of views expressed will be flawed.

I have tried to watch and follow the Saudi's to form an idea , but in truth , that is still insufficient , however , Team Melli cadres have been spying on them , so to speak.

One advantage that the Saudi have is that they have a strong Head of FA (a Prince ) who has the interest and affairs of the national team ahead of any other priorities. In fact , everything in Saudi football is channeled towards NT , starting from the FA itself to the clubs, Media and TV. They all work closely towards the objective of NT success.

The Saudi FA and its head has no tolerance for clubs complaining that they are deprived of their players , or shout foul or "illegal" , when players are called for duty for the national team , be it a practice sessions or oversees camps and even meaningless friendlies , to use the Iranian terminology.

They wont hesitate to postpone the league or deprive the National Team players because of NT commitments , although the stakes and financial effects are much higher compared to Iran.

But to give the Saudi FA credit , they are much more organized and systematic with long term plans and strategies.

From Team Melli side , and if we want to talk about the ideal world, there has never been an ideal preparation except for the World Cup (maybe !) , and this campaign is not different from the rest.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
            apparently, teams get fined and expelled out of the tournament if they dont send their A teams.
            thats why bahrain didnt participate, cos they were fined and not allowed to participate because they were not sending their A team.
            Maybe I am missing a point but WAFF team was the B team, wasn't it? Starts missing from the A team were:
            Rahmati in the goal
            Sayed Jalal Hossiein
            Kaabi
            Zare
            Zandi
            Nekoo
            Ando
            Shojai

By this count 8 starts from missing from the WAFF team. Do you see my point?
            "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
            Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
            Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maij View Post
              If one needs to answer the main question " Is TM ready for Saudi's?" , one needs to have a pretty good idea about the Saudi team , their level of preparedness , injury list , key players , mental condition , match fitness , and the rest of the things.

Else the point of views expressed will be flawed.

I have tried to watch and follow the Saudi's to form an idea , but in truth , that is still insufficient , however , Team Melli cadres have been spying on them , so to speak.

One advantage that the Saudi have is that they have a strong Head of FA (a Prince ) who has the interest and affairs of the national team ahead of any other priorities. In fact , everything in Saudi football is channeled towards NT , starting from the FA itself to the clubs, Media and TV. They all work closely towards the objective of NT success.

The Saudi FA and its head has no tolerance for clubs complaining that they are deprived of their players , or shout foul or "illegal" , when players are called for duty for the national team , be it a practice sessions or oversees camps and even meaningless friendlies , to use the Iranian terminology.

They wont hesitate to postpone the league or deprive the National Team players because of NT commitments , although the stakes and financial effects are much higher compared to Iran.

But to give the Saudi FA credit , they are much more organized and systematic with long term plans and strategies.

From Team Melli side , and if we want to talk about the ideal world, there has never been an ideal preparation except for the World Cup (maybe !) , and this campaign is not different from the rest.
              Majid Agha;

While you have a very valid point that prepardness is relative to how prepared your opponents is? But I think the point of this thread by Bahram, is is the TM at full potential (what potentially could have been done) for the Saudi's game?

It is focusing on this aspect of the issue, not the bigger picture which is prepardeness of both teams.
              "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."

sigpic

Comment

as to daei preferring WAFF games over uzbekistan, i dunno if was in a position to ask the WAFF games to be cancelled or not. nor do i know if he could, did he attempt to do this or not.
                or maybe daei thought those 4 games would provide the TM staff more time to achieve wat they wanted to achieve from the players (be it testing them, giving them experience, getting them coordinated or watever it was..)
                so i dont wanna make any comments without knowing the details.
                all i know is that i would prefer seeing our complete A team play uzbekistan in a proper friendly rather than we play those 4 games in WAFF games.
                yashar jaan............
                The IFF, with cooperation of Ali Daei, should have assigned a head coach for the " B ",team, and had that team be trained in parrallel to our TM ,under Mr,Daei............In which case, Mr.daei while he had time to attend to more important issues,such as,training TM, could have had a eye on new talents' developements,within the " B" team................
                But, What acctualy has happened.....Mr.Daei,has been manageing " A " & " B " teams, all at once !!!!,hence, less time to work on tactics,and techniques.......and hence, loseing the Uzbakistan freindly !

Comment

Originally posted by zzgloo View Post
                  yashar jaan............
                  The IFF, with cooperation of Ali Daei, should have assigned a head coach for the " B ",team, and had that team be trained in parrallel to our TM ,under Mr,Daei............In which case, Mr.daei while he had time to attend to more important issues,such as,training TM, could have had a eye on new talents' developements,within the " B" team................
                  But, What acctualy has happened.....Mr.Daei,has been manageing " A " & " B " teams, all at once !!!!,hence, less time to work on tactics,and techniques.......and hence, loseing the Uzbakistan freindly !

yes, i agree it would have been a good idea.
                  thats exactly wat ghalenoi did and appointed parviz mazloomi that time...

i dunno why daei didnt do it. i would have really liked to see us play uzbekistan with our complete team
                  ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                  بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
                    Maybe I am missing a point but WAFF team was the B team, wasn't it? Starts missing from the A team were:
                    Rahmati in the goal
                    Sayed Jalal Hossiein
                    Kaabi
                    Zare
                    Zandi
                    Nekoo
                    Ando
                    Shojai
                    By this count 8 starts from missing from the WAFF team. Do you see my point?
                    yea, i get ur point. but if it was really our B team, then daei wouldnt have given the valid reason/invalid excuse of players having to play too many games if we played against uzbekistan as well (because we had to play our A team against uzbekistan)

we had some of our A players and some of our A team subs. i dont know wat u name that team

ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

yea, i get ur point. but if it was really our B team, then daei wouldnt have given the valid reason/invalid excuse of players having to play too many games if we played against uzbekistan as well (because we had to play our A team against uzbekistan)

we had some of our A players and some of our A team subs. i dont know wat u name that team

From the team that played in WAFF probably only Rezia, Aghili and Sadeghi will start I think.

It was a B team. The whole issue of not playing Uzbakistan is something else and time will show what was going on.

sigpic

Comment

I realy do not want to drag these head coach criticisms.....but...
                        Even, the die-hard daei supporters must admit....... there is whole new Circus made by Ali daei now....and he is ,more than any one, responsible for it.

1- He is inviteing Hashieh......and no other coach ,in our history has been so antagonistic against media, and critics.....( The level of head coach criticisms are equal to other head coaches), and Daei aparantly, has, some agendas, beside football, and wants to " ROYE BAZIHA RO KAM KONAD......and ( acctualy, Ghotbi and GN, and others should thank daie, for takeing the whole attention and hasheih toward daei, so Ghotbi and others can be free !! )

2-beside from his technical deficiencies,and bad judgements, and waist of time........he has caused psycological damages to TM......( As, there is not a healthy enviroment in the camp, and, I am not sure, if players , " Want to work hard for him " or players , have bought into his plan ! )

3-He has created a " Circus atmospher ", for the players...and so many people want to attack him, and he has delibretly made hundreds of enemies.
                        .................................................. .....................................
                        Where are those supporters,who believed he has degree from Sharif university, and he is very Smart ?

Is this a healthy enviroment for TM players ?......

How many percent of Ali daei's Energy is spent on Football, with all these circuses he has created ?

Where are those who believed, we need to have a domestic coach,because ,they know how to handle the domestic issues.

Comment

Working...
                        X