Our Game Plan Against The Saudi's !?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our Game Plan Against The Saudi's !?

Just , as soon as, they knew they were in the same group with Iran, they knew if they want to win the group, they have to beat us !
    So, they went after hireing Hugo sanchez....which, he did not accept, the , ( I would guess a very lucretive ) offer.
    But, this act, may indicate, they are interested, how Mexico had good success against us !, and may employ similar game plan.
    That is to say......Fast Football, in general with an attacking system.
    Which, saudi's with thier good offensive talents may very well be able to copy !
    But, If that is the case........we also should work around our streangths, namely, Physicality,and tactics !
    As, we do have better defense, and better over all talents......
    How ever, if, the saudis',indeed , play an attacking football, we may need to work on our counter attacks, as well as set pieces.

They want to win,and we want to tie !, and that is atleast what is precieved by outsiders.

Comment

saudi's

Comment

Saudi - Qatar 2:1

goals with replay
        1:0 Abdo Atif
        http://www.zshare.net/video/179164770f7b39ca/

1:1 Ibrahim Majed
        http://www.zshare.net/video/17915436f48a6153/

2:1 Faisal Al Sultan
        http://www.zshare.net/video/1791431310e4df60/

Sampdoris - Saudi 2:0

http://www.foulsport.com/skoon/up_do...orea-gool1.wmv

http://www.foulsport.com/skoon/up_do...orea-gool2.wmv

Saudi - Paraguay 1:1

http://www.foulsport.com/video/k.s.a-pargaoay/gool1.wmv

http://www.foulsport.com/video/k.s.a-pargaoay/gool2.wmv

nb: if the link for sampdoria doesn't work, please right click, copy the link and open it in the adress bar.

Comment

^^^ Ghahtani played in the last match against qatar(i think in the last 20 minutes), he could be seen in saudi's second goal video.

their only missing player is malek maaz.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaveh View Post
            ^^^ Ghahtani played in the last match against qatar(i think in the last 20 minutes), he could be seen in saudi's second goal video.

their only missing player is malek maaz.
            kaveh jaan.........thanks so much......
            these are valuable videos !!

Comment

you're welcome aziz
              I hope daei has seen these matches as well, because I read somewhere that he is yet to analyze saudi matches.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaveh View Post
                you're welcome aziz
                I hope daei has seen these matches as well, because I read somewhere that he is yet to analyze saudi matches.
                That is supposed to be the job of Human afazeli...........
                It seems, that Ghahtani will play......and ,fast,counter attacks, is the name of thier game !

Comment

Qahtani might have played again, but he surely won't be in topshape after just 20 minutes playing time after being out for weeks before.

Comment

No matter how we look at this game, it will be tough, I would say the toughest game we have played against Asians in the past few years, yes even tougher than the game against Korea last year. Playing in Riyadh and against a decent Saudi team. I don't know, maybe it is due to bad past experiences against the Saudies, but I find it hard for us to leave there with any point, but from what we know about our own team, we could play well enough that we'd even surprise ourselves, even though we rarely do that against Arabs, specially away against KSA.
                    Conclusion, tough game, I think we are underdogs and chances are we leave Riyadh with no points, but even if that's the case, we are able to recover in the next few games and a loss in Riyadh will benefit KSA more than will hurt us. I hope KSA is not as big as I am making them to be at home.

btw, I have a feeling Gholamreza Rezaei will be our most beneficial player on the field on Saturday, just his speed and fighting spirit for every ball makes me think he might be the guy for this kind of game.
                    sigpic
                    Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

I am hopeful. Despite a lot of off-the-field drama I think we are doing much better on-the-field.

Comment

wat i fear the most is the psychological game the saudi guys will play against us, specially now that our team consists of mostly young and relatively less matured and less experienced players.

if we can keep our cool, i dont think we will be disappointed and by that, i mean we can pull a draw against them.
                        Originally posted by siavasharian
                        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Our goal keeping appears to be solid !

our defense,seems good enough for the saudi's. unless they score on us, through fast counter attacks.....or a deffensive mistakes......
                          But, under normal circustances, with crosses from the side, and heading....The advantage is with our defense.

Our, mid-field , may be the most important,line in this game.......
                          I believe, if we win the middle game, we will win the game.....Ghahtani,is thier OM, ....and hope ,our midfield will not let him ,steal the Show !!

Although, thier deffense, may not be as good as ours, but they are good enough, for our ,sub-par offense.

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                            wat i fear the most is the psychological game the saudi guys will play against us, specially now that our team consists of mostly young and relatively less matured and less experienced players.
                            if we can keep our cool, i dont think we will be disappointed and by that, i mean we can pull a draw against them.
                            I think,yashar jaan.....they are under more pressure than we are !
                            They ,have to win, thier home game against us......and it is also ,the single most important game for them , as well.

The fact, that we have had lot of changes in the roster, is to thier psycological disadvantage !.....as we know what they are capale of, but they do not know that about us !

Comment

Originally posted by zzgloo View Post
                              I think,yashar jaan.....they are under more pressure than we are !
                              They ,have to win, thier home game against us......and it is also ,the single most important game for them , as well.
                              The fact, that we have had lot of changes in the roster, is to thier psycological disadvantage !.....as we know what they are capale of, but they do not know that about us !
                              definitely all u said is true and i agree with u.

wat i was referring to was the fosh kari and the "bazihaye ravani" that these arab countries do against our players during the game itself like wasting time tactics, insulting our players in farsi, grass rolling, pushing, shoving and harsh tackling during the game etc or even stuff like not providing training grounds on time, causing delays in the airport due to visa problems, creating problems with transport and accomodation and all those actions we have seen from these persian gulf countries before..
                              Originally posted by siavasharian
                              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Working...
                              X