Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zzgloo View Post
    Purple aziz.....
    You are commenting about kabei, and " hala chi hasti ? ", as if you already have some one better in mind ?!
    Gholamnejad is a good developeing player, and should be given more chances......., !!
    Kabie, is faster than gholamnejad
    kabei has more experince than Gholamnejad
    Kabei may be even younger than gholamnejad.
    kabei is smarter than gholamnejad.
    kabei is not a player whom has gotten old, and been washed out, or burntout.....he just need, more motivation, and right enviroment to be his old self.....................
    What has kabei done lately ?.......he , after Khalili,and Bagheri ,was the MVP for the PP last year...and,yes he did lots of fast thrusts,and offensive moves for PP, who was the best in the league !
    His fake ," Roll overs ", may be one of the most conning moves a player can come up with...which makes him either advance the ball,or get the free kick !
    His defensive dutties, and experince as defensive player at that post in priceless !...................................
    He,is not karimi, or rahman, or even Kia......he still has 5-6 more good years ahead of him, if the setting , and motivations are right !
    We need to keep,gholamnejad....and that by itself, may motivate Kabei to be better !
    Don't get me wrong Bahram jan, I'm not saying he's old or totally lost it and we should put hims aside at all. GK jan was refering to him as our engine and I was just stating that he has too little of an impact on TM (at least for the past 2 years) to be considered TM's engine (and besides as Payman was also saying a RB can hardly be the engine of the whole team).

Hmm, you seem to be mixing up his performance during the Denizli era with last year, because in cotrast to his noticable positive impact during Denizli, he did very little last year for PP to be any MVP of any sorts. He was mostly getting sent off and generally underperforming which was the reason behind him being hugely critisized by fans and media and staff and instead of getting his act together he did his usual bache bazi and ghahr which eventually ended up in him leaving for Saipa this season, amongst other facts. Oh another thing, Kaebi very very rarely played as right back in PP and the couple of times he did, he didn't do so well. It was mostly playing as a forward by Denizly which revived him for a while.
    HOMER: Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether
    you win or lose.... it's how drunk you get.

Comment

Originally posted by purple_haze View Post
      Don't get me wrong Bahram jan, I'm not saying he's old or totally lost it and we should put hims aside. GK jan was refering to him as our engine and I was just stating that he has too little of an impact on TM (at least for the past 2 years) to be considered TM's engine (and besides as Payman was also saying a RB can hardly be the engine of the whole team).

Hmm, you seem to be mixing up his performance during the Denizli era with last year, because in cotrast to his noticable positive impact during Denizli, he did very little last year for PP to be any MVP of any sorts. He was mostly getting sent off and generally underperforming which was the reason behind him being hugely critisized by fans and media and staff and instead of getting his act together he did his usual bache bazi and ghahr which eventually ended up in him leaving for Saipa this season, amongst other facts. Oh another thing, Kaebi very very rarely played as right back in PP and the couple of times he did, he didn't do so well. It was mostly playing as a forward by Denizly which revived him for a while.
      I ,accept the core of your post...purple jaan ( I do like to know your name,if that is possible ! )......
      You may be also right,that he was not as good in PP either !
      But, we do not know everything !!, for example, his playing in PP may have had something to do, with his currant case and complaint in court against PP,and his reson to leave PP. !!who knows.
      But, all I am saying, he is still productive, and can be a good one, if invested in !....I remember him used to say, that he is at his best, when he plays behind Kia !!!....I wonder why he said that...may be haveing a right person, who knows his style, helps his productions !

Comment

I ,accept the core of your post...purple jaan ( I do like to know your name,if that is possible ! )......
        Certainly. My name is Afshin

....I remember him used to say, that he is at his best, when he plays behind Kia !!!....I wonder why he said that...may be haveing a right person, who knows his style, helps his productions !
        Yes absolutely. He hasn't had anyone to complete and maximize his game since Kia.
        HOMER: Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether
        you win or lose.... it's how drunk you get.

Comment

Working...
        X