No announcement yet.

What do you prefer? [Old Thread Revisited]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Khosrow Heydari gets the same kind of trust that Mayeli Kohan placed in Mahdavikia when he was young, then I doubt that we will have to worry about the right falnk for many years to come.

He was out of Esteghlal for one game and we were struggling. He came back, assisted, and we won a very important match.

Heydari should be tested at least as much as GholamNejad has...

Compared to the younger Kia:

- He's slower, but just a little bit
    - Is more technical
    - Is superior defensively
    - Can play as an RB without any problems
    - Has a weaker shot than him.

Overall, I think that he should definitely be used in more matches. Especially since it appears that Daei frowns down upon the likes of Kaemian, and other UAE-based players.

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by IranJavidan View Post
      Heydari should be tested at least as much as GholamNejad has...
      exactly my sentiments.

and the same thing was happening when zareh was getting the nod at LB, while more deserving playees were either overlooked or given 45 minutes or just 1 game to ..... to do what? .... to tear the world's arse within those few minutes, perhaps score 8 goals, save 5 goals and give 7 assists ???
      and if they didnt tear the world's and its cousin's arse in that 1 game, then they were either relegated to the bench or were struck off !!!!

yet, an undeserving zareh got to start game ( and fail ) after game ( and fail ) after game ( and fail ) and was given the benefit of the doubt on countless occasions !!!!!!

far too many players
      have been the victim of such partial and unfair attitude by coaches.

Comment

i realy like alireza mohammad as well.
        he is a very good fighter who runs for 90 minutes and is quite fast and technical, reminds me of kia's younger years when he used to make those 30 - 40 yard dashes, dribbling past opponents and entering the penalty area or crossing for his team mates.
        the only problem is his IQ isnt that high, and that maybe cos of his lack of experience.
        Last edited by yashar_fasihnia; 02-26-2009, 06:22 PM.
        Originally posted by siavasharian
        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

^ a very good option for the RB post.

Comment

i dont think that his defensive capabilities are that good for RB, but neither are heydari's in my opinion...

i think both mohammad and heydari are more productive in their offensive moves, one with his dashing speed and energetic runs, the other with his accurate crosses and dribblings... hence i would like seeing them being tried on the right side infront and not as RB..
            Last edited by yashar_fasihnia; 02-27-2009, 08:23 AM.
            Originally posted by siavasharian
            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

ايراناينت هافبكورد راخت فرانكفورت كه بيش از 11 سال از حضورش در سطح اول فوتبال آلمان مي گذرد، ي تيم فوتبال براي دويست و پنجاهمين مرتبه در رقابت هاي بوندس ليگا به ميدان رفت. به گزارش مهر، هفته بيست و يكم رقابت هاي بوندس ليگا با برگزاري 7 ديدار پيگيري شد كه در يكي از اين ديدارها تيم فوتبال اينتراخت در زمين كالسروهه به پيروزي يك بر صفر دست يافت.در اين بازي مهدي مهدوي كيا هافبك ايراني تيم فوتبال اينتراخت پس از چهار هفته دوري در تركيب ثابت اين تيم حضور داشت .
              مرد شماره 15 تيم اينتراخت كه براي هفتمين مرتبه در ليگ آلمان براي تيم اينتراخت به ميدان رفت، در دوازدهمين سال حضورش در رقابت هاي بوندس ليگا، موفق به ثبت ركورد 250 بازي در اين مسابقات شد، ستاره ايراني شاغل در بوندس ليگا در اين سال ها پيراهن سه تيم بوخوم، هامبورگ و اينتراخت فرانكفورت را برتن كرده و ضمن انجام 250 مسابقه، موفق به ثبت 29 گل، 47 پاس گل و كسب 15 اخطار و 2 اخراج در اين رقابت ها شده است.

I wonder if he still gets excited playing football.

Comment

No offense, but I really sometimes wnoder how every player who gets into PP or SS is suddenly hyped. Mohammad really is a joke of a player an absolute weakpoint in PP. Same was with Masoud Zarei. An absolutely brainless player who had one somewhat acceptable game and suddenly people claimed he would be the new rightback solution.

I take any bet you want that Mohammad will never earn a single cap. No matter under which coach. Just because someone is running near the sideline it doesn't make him the new Kia.

Dr. Doom aziz, you seem to have a slight obsession of the classic 4-4-2 and is deserpately trying to announce every winger as the new Mahdavikia we are looking for. But we aren't looking for a new Kia, there are other systems than the classic wide 4-4-2 and being RM is a very different job in some of them. I prefer less width in midfield and players like Shojaei and Khalatbari playing, who are among the best we currently have, rather than imposing a system we need to rely on second rate wingers like Heydari or even third or dourth rate wingers like Mohammad.

Comment

My ... "obsession" has less to do with the numbers 4-4-2, and MORE to do with the fact that we are incapable of using all the pitch and because we dont utilize the opponent's 1/3, we find it that much harder to make head way and score goals.

If we continue to keep central mids on the right and left, all we do is make defending against us easier for the opponents. all they need to do is bunch their defenders together and play a compact defense. they know their side defenders are never gonna get stretched or pulled wide by our RM and LM's.
                  That way, they can outnumber and out-muscle the SINGLE forwards we keep as a token striker.

tell me THIS very thing is not happening in TM games.

also, with regard to the forward line, it has less to do with the numbers on the paper, and more to do with numbers on the pitch.

now, you want to call is "width" or "formation" ( 4-4-2, 4-2-3-1, .. ) or whatever you may, I dont care. the FACT is that we have chosen not to use all the pitch and restrict our options to just a few down the middle forays!
                  Ever wonder why our strikers find it so DAMN HARD to score goals ????

what I'm saying is use whatever system, whatever formation, ... you want. as long as you do it correctly , with the right players and as long as it OPENS NEW & MORE DOORS to the team .
                  Not close some of the already open ones like doing away with width up front.
                  ========================================

and I really dont know why we go on questioning Kia's "interest" in football.
                  unless he's said "I'm not interested in football", we dont have much else to make such claims. do we?
                  All we have is that in his GERMAN ( Not Iranian ) club, he is not getting much playtime becoz he has a YOUNGER european rival who may be doing far better than him in the club.
                  how on earth does that translate to kia's disinterest in football is beyond me.
                  anyone care to explain this peculiar translation, logically ?
                  perhaps bahram jan or anyone else who talks about his "possible disinterest", can tell us how they reached this conclusion.
                  unless he's phoned us and has personally told us he isnt excited about football anymore.

I'm not saying he is interested, neither disinterested.
                  All I'm asking is based on what facts you ppl keep on questioning his "interest" in football??

afterall, if we HAVE TO question ppl's interest in football, there are FAR MORE players who can be questioned before we reach Kia's name.
                  VH for example.
                  between the two, which one is ALWAYS READY to come back to Iran and play at TM?
                  between the two which one has shown to come back from dull periods and regain his post at his club?

are we going to question every player's "interest in football" when he gets benched, from now on ?

Comment

Working...
                  X