Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Member of the month, F+ members here is your chance!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I refuse to get entangled in something that one day may come around and bite my own arse.

As for nominations and accepting nominations, I think we all have some black marks on our records ( some tending to gray, some double jet black ones ). and those marks can be exploited by the opponents in their smear campaigns and spins.

liiiiike .... ohIdontknow..... like a fella trying "to kiss another fella on the mouth"
    orrrrr those with a track of "choosing the wrong choices and unnecessarily persisting & insisting on them"

we also can have the "guilt by association" mud thrown about at every direction ( Ooooh, I'm so good at this one ). So those with any skeletons in their closets ( liiiike , for example "branko worship" ) better beware.

rest assured that the spin doctors will be working overtime to discredit and besmear these candidates.

Then we have those who seek out endorsements through many means, threats, treats or simple preying on ppl's sympathy (like "I've never been nominated for anything in my life" ).

and anyway, this having a committee to chose various nominations sounds too much like "majless-e khebregaan" to me! too many dirty associations & comparisons for comfort.

================

hey. dont blame me.
    it's the political season with the two most powerful countries in the world ........ Iran and Botswana , trying to elect their president.
    So dont blame me for getting political.

.... oh yeah, there's that other whassitsname country .... usa , who's trying to do it too. mmmehhh !

Comment

Thanks for the trust of some of my friends in me.....and I love you all...
      But, I like to take my name out of consideration for any nominations.
      I am available to help,if I am asked...but I would rather be lost within the crowd !,than be singled out.

Comment

Gentlemen.....

we need to keep this moving. the F+ committee (which hasnt even been formed yet ) is lagging behind the staff & the VIP groups.....

any final nominations from F+ members?????

P.S. my own nominations considering bahram and payman have pulled out:
        gol_kuchik
        mr. good
        majid
        Originally posted by siavasharian
        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

mine are zzgooloo, Ali Chicago & and maij.
          sigpic
          Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Working...
          X