Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Member of the month, F+ members here is your chance!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Member of the month, F+ members here is your chance!

We need you the honorable F+ members to pick your committee members and before mid november have 1 MOM nominee ready which with the one picked by the staff and a third one by the VIPs will be put up for a vote in the football forum.

remember; your job is to pick the commitee members! then the rest will be on their shoulders.

Blue print for MOM Award;

-VIPs nominate one member
    -F+ members nominate a second member
    -Staff nominate third one
    (staff not eligible, F+ & Vip are eligible)

The 3 nominees will be announced in the football forum and members will pick the MOM.

Details;
    Each group will create a "MOM committee". Approx every 6 months the members of committees will change. The Committee members will discuss nominees via pm and then they shall nominate 3 moms to their group (within 5 days of the beginning of the month) of which one is picked by the entire group (these polls shall stay open for 5 days only).
    The nomination winners will then be included in the main MOM poll in the football forum, and that poll shall stay open for 7 days.

[Committees may consist of permanent members; it is up to each group to decide how to handle their own committees & the number of people in the committee which cannot be less than 3

I suggest: Mr.Good, Dr.Shark, gol_kuchik, zzgooloo.

Comment

Daaaamn.
      why do we make life difficult for ourselves?

I think almost all F+ members are good enough, whether I agree with their views or not.
      It'd be injustice to pick one over the other. It's so much easier ( and cheesier ) in general forums.

Comment

^ yah, I agree, that's why I never was a fan of such selections. But if the majority likes it, it's fine with me.

Comment

you 2 are really something, where you been when we were discussing this and even voted for it? look around the forums...

anyways, we already sealed the deal and if it doesnt work then we'll switch back. now if F+ members want to get excluded and leave it to staff and VIPs that's fine with me!

For F+ committee i also nominate

zzgooloo, Ali Chicago & Mr.good

(i am going to nominate martin as a staff and dr doom via VIP as these 2 need to get more active in other forums...hint hint)

Comment

OHHHH.....
            I have never been nominated for anything in my life !!
            I love all my fellow members here in F+.....I realy do not know which to pick...
            " The Red ", " gol-kuchik ", " Ali Chicago ", " DD ", " Mr.Good ", etc,etc....as well as many Mods " yashar " , " Adesor "," hadi "," underlahaf "," Faraz ",etc,etc,...I some times love members I disagree with, more than those I do n't !!..................
            Do we realy have to have the MOM ?

Comment

Originally posted by zzgloo View Post
              OHHHH.....
              I have never been nominated for anything in my life !!
              I love all my fellow members here in F+.....I realy do not know which to pick...
              " The Red ", " gol-kuchik ", " Ali Chicago ", " DD ", " Mr.Good ", etc,etc....as well as many Mods " yashar " , " Adesor "," hadi "," underlahaf "," Faraz ",etc,etc,...I some times love members I disagree with, more than those I do n't !!..................
              Do we realy have to have the MOM ?
              ZZ jan we need to form the MOM committee first, you are nominated to be one of the committee members.

Comment

This is cute, and thank you for vote of approval, but now the 5 or 10 of us will take turn to nominate each other for MOM? In general forum I agree it is a great thing to do. Because it helps good new comers to participate and contribute and feel welcomed. But here somebody has to shut me and DD up for heavens sake I probably speak for both of
                our wifes, any more time spent here on PFDC and we may have to appear on
                Holagoui show for marriage consouling and some extra harsh words by the man
                himself. Now you good folks dont want us every minutes of 24/7 do you?

Just my 2 cents Under Lahaf aziz.

p.s
                ZZ for president!

Comment

Originally posted by gol_kuchik View Post
                  This is cute, and thank you for vote of approval, but now the 5 or 10 of us will take turn to nominate each other for MOM? In general forum I agree it is a great thing to do. Because it helps good new comers to participate and contribute and feel welcomed. But here somebody has to shut me and DD up for heavens sake I probably speak for both of
                  our wifes, any more time spent here on PFDC and we may have to appear on
                  Holagoui show for marriage consouling and some extra harsh words by the man
                  himself. Now you good folks dont want us every minutes of 24/7 do you?

Just my 2 cents Under Lahaf aziz.

p.s
                  ZZ for president!
                  If you refuse to enter the committee I will personally come and steal your gol_kuchik!

Comment

guys let me clarify;

we'll have 3 committees, one of them will be here on F+.

What will the F+ committee do?

-The F+ committee will come up with 3 names every month (any member be it F+ or nonF+ member), someone they think deserves the award) and nominate them to F+ members, then the F+ members will vote and pick one of them as their nominee to the MOM award.

VIPs will do the same, and same goes for the Staff.

so in the end we'll have 3 nominees, and all members will then vote and pick one as their member of the month.

SO YOUR JOB HERE IS TO PICK THE COMMITTEE MEMBERS WHOSE TASK IS TO NOMINATE 3 PEOPLE EVERY MONTH.

Comment

In light of Masouds threat, here are my F+ committee nominees:

1-The Red (we can sure use more PP influence)
                      2-Bahram ZZgloo (because certain maturity comes with our age)
                      3-Ali Chicago (Serious as can be)

Comment

well, the friends here are too nice nominating me. Be ma Lutf Kardid.

I say we nominate the elders (rish sefids)
                        My picks are;
                        Majid
                        Ali chicago
                        gol-kuchick

I also suggest we make gol-kuchik the committee head and elevate his status to gol-bozorg

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Good View Post
                          well, the friends here are too nice nominating me. Be ma Lutf Kardid.

I say we nominate the elders (rish sefids)
                          My picks are;
                          Majid
                          Ali chicago
                          gol-kuchick

I also suggest we make gol-kuchik the committee head and elevate his status to gol-bozorg
                          After gol_kuchik its Salooni

Comment

gol_kuchik -> salooni -> gol_bozorg that's what I want to be when I grow up.

Comment

Thanks to Mr. Good, Gol Kochick Aziz, Under lahaf aziz for the kind words and nomination. I am fully confident that any of the F+ ( above 95% of members) are the right guy for the job.

Ali
                              Gol Kochic Jaan, I am not that serious as these posts might imply. Wish one day, we set up a PFDC get together somewhere and I am sure many of us will be surprised how the real person is different from the image that is implied through these posts.
                              Last edited by Ali Chicago; 10-31-2008, 09:50 AM.
                              "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                              Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                              Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X