December Member of the Month (MOM)Nomination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

December Member of the Month (MOM)Nomination

Please take a few minutes to candidate someone for the MOM. You must be familiar with the drill by now.

I will open a poll on Dec5th with all the submitted candidates from F+ and any other candidates from F+ selection committe. Poll will be close on Dec10th. winner will compete in the PFDC overall MOM.

Payam_S is my suggestion.
    "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
    Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
    Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
    sigpic

leviathan
    zzgloo
    the-red
    payam_S

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
      leviathan
      zzgloo
      the-red

Meric Doctor. I add them to the poll. I think staff aren't eligible for MOM. Need to double check to see if Leviathan is a staff or not. Come guys, please put your nomination in. Participate please.
      "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."

sigpic

Comment

my vote goes to
        Mr Pouya

Comment

i am allowed to make comments here since i'm a pfdc supporter but i just wanted to know if thats ok for you guys...

btw nice pick ali jan. payam def. deserves it

Comment

yes i agree with payam_s as well.

Tashakor is also worthy of candidacy, as well as ardi11, Shadow, and Ghormeh Sabzi.
            Last edited by IranJavidan; 12-05-2008, 09:21 AM.

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by ardi11 View Post
              i am allowed to make comments here since i'm a pfdc supporter but i just wanted to know if thats ok for you guys...
              btw nice pick ali jan. payam def. deserves it
              Thanks for the kind words. Please feel free to make any comments and even suggest nominees.

sigpic

Comment

Getns/Ladies (dont' think we have any in F+, but just in case)

I will post the poll by the end of the day today. Please make sure you get your suggestion (i.e. nomination) in before the end of the day today, so your nominee gets included in the poll.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X