Iran - China

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran - China

Before anything I must say I am relieved the game is over coz this was "football ba aamal-e shaagheh" ... considering the most irritating and continuous buffering at the site I watched!!

Personally, there were a few things I would take out of this game and those are as follows:

1- Md. Nouri played very well and controlled the forward moves of the team.

2- Salehi is a fighter and fought well in offense as well as defense. But I feel he wasnt serviced well by the flanks.
    aside from the moments of buffering, I saw only a couple of crosses coming from the sides that can be useful to salehi. once he headed the ball on target over his marker. and another time a cross came from the left.
    now, for a team that has a player with good heading ability it is very poor stats on crossing and poor use of its player

his combination with rezaei also was slightly better than rezaei-borhani combo

3- Ashjari , aside from a few hic-ups here and there proved he is technically reliable and ought to be invested in. He seems he knows what he's doing and what he shd do. he only has to get settled and gain a little experience at int'l level.
    his tackling, his pace and marking proved far superior to anyone we've had at LB at TM for the past 4 years.
    yes, he did have a couple of misses but they were in minority and can easily be neglected for many nice tackles and interceptions.

I think in the second half he was told to go more forward and engage up the field . he did well in my opinion although I'd like to see how he does along the line and in crossing. shd be tried in upcoming games.

4- Ma ke zaboonemoon moo dar avord.
    our trend in poor shooting stats and poor free kicks continue!
    It is shameful to waste free kicks the way we do!
    haram-e ne'mat-e khodast in kar-ha, be khoda !

5- kaabi's form is getting to be an issue.

6- I hate this idiot mazdak mirzaei, who takes football commentator's job quite wrongly.
    his shoves his opinions in the middle of his reporting . and many of them are under an agenda and directional. and some of them are quite wrong anyway.

7- Team display-wise, there was nothing much to talk about.
    however, I think despite his assist, khalatbari shd not have been used in hajsafi's post.
    he was not able to do what a hajsafi or madanchi is able to do down the left side.

Unfortunately I didn't see the game as I was home late and also didn't want to watch some bad quality streaming for the last 30 mins.

I would have liked to see Ashjari again, unfortunately IRIB won't manage a re-run I suppose.

And did I already say M. Nouri is awesome ? I think he is also perfect because he is defensivle more capeable than eg. Jabbai or Shojaei and therefore can play as CM and allows to implement a working 4-4-2 with only one DM and two real wingers beside him.
    Last edited by Martin-Reza; 12-19-2008, 11:08 AM.

Comment

actually, Md nouri didnt do much defensively.
      it was his offensive moves that impressed.
      in today's game, impressive ? yes.
      awesome? no.
      but he was better than the ecuador game

Comment

I was very disappointed with this match..perhaps the Ecuador game have raised my expectations pre-maturely and too quickly.

Whatever happened to this nice fluent style of football ?? How come in a a matter of 2 days and a few changes in the line-up , all is forgotten??

To be fair , midway through the 2nd half TM played some of their nice football , but that is another problem. It is consistency.

I am sure Consistency and discipline is high on the list of Daei and Afazeli's briefing sheet. Can you imagine 3 out of 4 of your defenders getting a yellow card in the first half ? Apart from the first one that Ghorbani got , which is debatable ( but even that , TM Players should know that Morons like that Omani referee do exists and need to be careful)

Bengar's yellow card was absolutely childish , while Kaebi's was purely stupid ( not to mention dangerous because the ref could have considered the Chinese player as clear and no defender would have caught him).....That would have been a staright red card!!!

Now ....hold on a second and think about it....We are talking about the captain of the team here...The guy who should lead the team by example ...... OH Lord !!!

I agree with Doc .....This Kaebi is becoming an issue, not just because of his disciplinary status bit even his game.....Thanks God for Gholamnejad!

I don't know if Jamshidian was hurt , I assume he was else what is the meaning of a substitution in the 20th minute !!!

Very disappointing performance by Gholamreza Rezaei. Too many offsides , (although at least on 2 occasion the linesman and the ref were wrong !) , too many attempts to grass roll , feeble shots on the goal , one or two occasions quite selfish and finally if he cannot shoot properly , all his other attributes and skills are simply wasted.... He needs to shape up , hopefully this match was just one of the odd bad ones for him.

Ashjari did not play badly and sent a few good passes as well. The only thing , he was not really tested by the feeble Chinese forwards. Anyway , he is a good option , although my preference goes to Al Nemeh
        Last edited by maij; 12-19-2008, 12:20 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maij View Post
          I was very disappointed with this match..perhaps the Ecuador game have raised my expectations pre-maturely and too quickly.

Whatever happened to this nice fluent style of football ?? How come in a a matter of 2 days and a few changes in the line-up , all is forgotten??

To be fair , midway through the 2nd half TM played some of their nice football , but that is another problem. It is consistency.

I am sure Consistency and discipline is high on the list of Daei and Afazeli's briefing sheet. Can you imagine 3 out of 4 of your defenders getting a yellow card in the first half ? Apart from the first one that Ghorbani got , which is debatable ( but even that , TM Players should know that Morons like that Omani referee do exists and need to be careful)

Bengar's yellow card was absolutely childish , while Kaebi's was purely stupid ( not to mention dangerous because the ref could have considered the Chinese player as clear and no defender would have caught him).....That would have been a staright red card!!!

Now ....hold on a second and think about it....We are talking about the captain of the team here...The guy who should lead the team by example ...... OH Lord !!!

I agree with Doc .....This Kaebi is becoming an issue, not just because of his disciplinary status bit even his game.....Thanks God for Gholamnejad!

I don't know if Jamshidian was hurt , I assume he was else what is the meaning of a substitution in the 20th minute !!!

Very disappointing performance by Gholamreza Rezaei. Too many offsides , (although at least on 2 occasion the linesman and the ref were wrong !) , too many attempts to grass roll , feeble shots on the goal , one or two occasions quite selfish and finally if he cannot shoot properly , all his other attributes and skills are simply wasted.... He needs to shape up , hopefully this match was just one of the odd bad ones for him.

Ashjari did not play badly and sent a few good passes as well. The only thing , he was not really tested by the feeble Chinese forwards. Anyway , he is a good option , although my preference goes to Al Nemeh
          1-8 years ago when Kabi was C of U19 he was ejected from crucial game.
          2 years ago last time he played for U23 in Tehran as C of the team was ejected because of dangerous move.

He impress his fan by some fancy moves and occasional great run but often fail his defensive assignment which usually end with rough dangerous play.

2- Ghorbani much like A H Sadeghi plays rough and commit fouls more than they should, that is part of their psyche and game. I doubt that can change.
          3- Ashjari is not a new player. He has played over 8 years in various levels for Malavan and shomali team prior to his move to Zobbahan. He is good, solid as he has been, but nothing special.
          4- Giving chance, testing various players is good but at some point it will be waste of time, retesting same players or players of same scales & skills.

Comment

thanx for the review guys. i didnt get to watch the game.

can someone comment on bao's, talebloo's and montazeri's (i know he played only 15 minutes ) performance??
            Originally posted by siavasharian
            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Yashar Jan

Talebloo was hardly tested and when he was forced to doi it , he had no problem....In fact he had a very quiet day.

Baeo came early in the first half. Had a few good moves but nothing spectacular. In my opinion , he is a good player and can be useful for any team.

Montazeri hardly had any ball , so it is difficult to rate him.

sigpic

Comment

merci majid khan, i read ur report on the front page but i thought i would ask exclusively about them.
                Originally posted by siavasharian
                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Working...
                X