Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
    Sorry, but this is just too bloody amusing and tantalizing not to post:
    saipa beat the title challengers, zob-ahan 1-0.

az dastam dar rafeth, but it looks like they've won 7 of their last 8 games as soon as haji joined them !!
    een haji chi mikoneh ?
    jadoo jambal mikoneh?

I was searching the general forum for that thread where as saipa announced MK as their coach, 100's of fans expressed their dismay, their ridicule and some even wrote their faateheh for saipa. I just couldnt find it . It'd be extremely amusing to go read the comments again
    now, they are in the top half of the table after 8 games only!!
    LOL
    I've always said it and I will say it again. Mayeli Kohan is a good coach. He is a conservative man, and very idealistic but he is disciplined and doesn't take shit. He knows how to control outside the field issues. I'll always respect him for bringing Iranian football back from the dead. The younger members don't remember how bad TM's situation was 15-20 years ago.

Comment

محمد مايلى كهن سرمربى سايپاى كرج پس از پيروزى تيمش برابر ذوب آهن در مقا خبرنگاران گريه كرد.
      لطف خدا، تقدير الهى و تدبير خداوند متعال رمز موفقيت سايپا است. علاوه بر نظر خداوند، همت، اتحاد، انسجام و وحدت تيمى به همراه جسارت تك تك بازيكنانم موجب كسب پيروزى هاى سايپا به ويژه در بازى مقابل ذوب آهن شد

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
      X