No announcement yet.

Young team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, well, the median is 28 (Aghili). I had to correct the average age btw, I had put Ashjari with 28, but figured out he turned 30 two days ago, so although he was 29 at the time of the match, I think it makes more sense to take the current age, so the average makes 27.64. So Median makes gives an even higher number. No motivation to calculate the variance now, any volunteers, maybe someone with a matching profession ?

Here the starters plus their age today ordered:

Kaebi 23
    Shojaei 24
    Rahmati 25
    Khalatbari 25
    Hosseini 26
    Aghili 28
    Nekounam 28
    Kazemi 29
    Ashjari 30
    Hashemian 32
    Bagheri 34 (will be 35 in 4 days)

Comment

No need to calculate variance as it doesn't give any more information.

Well, back to the topic. I think it shows that Daei's invitation to the squad is the most logic in recent years. His invitation is a pure reflection of the the players' current situation. That's why we see many new faces, however they are not new in football.

Right?

Comment

Btw, if you calcluate the average age of the roster for South Korea (25 players) and include G. Rezaei, who was suspended but is a fixed squad memeber, the result is exactly 26.5, so slightly better. This is not an old team, but also not a young team. It's good that we have a few veterans and many middle aged players, but a couple of young talents more, just one or two, wouldn't hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
          Bagheri 34 (will be 35 in 4 days)
          Ferdosipour said he is 37 at the time of the game

Comment

lol @ Ferdowsipour

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karim_Bagheri

Comment

Working...
            X