Khalatbari: Iranian Messi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khalatbari: Iranian Messi

The more I watch this little kid's game, the more I fall in love with his style of game. His moves are very comparable with Mesi of Barca. They both are short, both extremely technical, both unpredictable on their moves, both are so fast on running the ball very close to their foot, both so intelligent, and both can play anywhere in mid and supporting forward.

He is definitely the talent of the year, if not the talent of the last few years.

Cheers,

Let's talk after the Saudi Arabia game

I expect big things from this guy and am hoping and praying to god he delivers. He is the next big thing for us, no doubt about that - I wonder if he'll get picked up by a European team at some point as soon as possible.
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Hajagha, I'm with you on this one. I may not go as far as you in the comparison, but the little man has big potential. He has the type of aggressiveness about him that we need. The only player that I have seen with this type of aggressiveness was Oladi, and he would demonstrate it a few times per game. He played in spurts, so he was useless as a player. Khalatbari on the other hand has the same quality, but for 90 minutes of the game.

Comment

Lets hope he kicks some saudi ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Haj Mahmoud View Post
          I may not go as far as you in the comparison, but the little man has big potential. He has the type of aggressiveness about him that we need. The only player that I have seen with this type of aggressiveness was Oladi, and he would demonstrate it a few times per game. He played in spurts, so he was useless as a player. Khalatbari on the other hand has the same quality, but for 90 minutes of the game.

I'm more aligned with THIS outlook.

good post

Comment

He is still a Raw talent, and I am affraid Daei may not be the right person to develope his talents......and I defenetly do not hope him going to Persian Gulf countries, playing in " Al - Something "..and get waisted before blooming !..I also hope, he would not be " BI ZARFIAT ", as many young iranian players , put the gear on nutral,as soon as they get some attention..and do not see neccessary to keep the level of intencity......
            As far as comparison, I liken him to " Hassan Roshan "....still not as good, but has potentials to get there.

Comment

Good to hear that you guys agree with me on this. Just a small explanation, I never said he is as good as Mesi. I said his moves look like him, of course Iranian standard.

Comment

I think what really marks him out is his footballing brain allied to technical ability. I already think he's a far better player than Shojaei

Comment

^ well, true.
                  he doesnt rely on dribbling as much as shojaei, and looks quicker and more incisive to me.
                  he also has better aim and is pretty decent goal scorer than shojaei ( who very rarely scores ).

good observations.

all in all, if he keeps it up, we are assured of a good central offensive mid for quite a few years. someone who comes handy & useful when we decide to play with a single forward and can come up and add extra firepower to that lonely poor chap.

however, I must say he isnt a very good "playmaker" in the class of karimi, navidkia, mobaali, jabbari, ... .
                  he does show some nice passes here & there, but they arent as frequent as they shd be for a playmaker.

Comment

I have a lot of hope that he will become a major player for us. The comparison to Messi is not bad, although I don't think we do any player a favour comparing him to such a perfect player.

Comment

Working...
                    X