Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Came Back from Stadium, Tired and DOWN!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Came Back from Stadium, Tired and DOWN!!!

Wow, that must really have been devastating.

Interesting observations, I'd really rate many players differently.

Comment

i can't blame the fans...azadi is not a place where a team can come and play us around,,,that happened today and that's very insulting to our football fans.
      sigpic
      Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

I was disappointed that they allowed so many people in the stadium. I thought they had learned their lesson after that Japan game..

Comment

Haj Agha, Daie is too inexperienced and not sophisticated enough to be taking the TM's helm. I read Dr Doom's and others' posts here and they analyze things so carefully. (It shows someone who is capable of devising strategy and complex thinking.) You are a professor, so am I, we can think logically, Daie was a great player in his prime, but when/where did he take his coaching license???

The way TM is going we will have no chance of making it unless there is an immediate shift to a new coach who can change things around. Look what KSA did and it worked; from losing 2-0 to SK on their turf to winning in Azadi. It's to a great extent both technical and psychological and at this point Daie does not have in his possession either to offer TM.
          sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Haji joon what a day to go to the stadium.

It was more than obvious that with this team, we would get no result so I am not surprised or shocked.

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
              Haj Agha, Daie is too inexperienced and not sophisticated enough to be taking the TM's helm. I read Dr Doom's and others' posts here and they analyze things so carefully. (It shows someone who is capable of devising strategy and complex thinking.) You are a professor, so am I, we can think logically, Daie was a great player in his prime, but when/where did he take his coaching license???
              The way TM is going we will have no chance of making it unless there is an immediate shift to a new coach who can change things around. Look what KSA did and it worked; from losing 2-0 to SK on their turf to winning in Azadi. It's to a great extent both technical and psychological and at this point Daie does not have in his possession either to offer TM.

thank you farshid jan for the kind words.

and after much thought and deliberations I believe one very practical solution is hiring MK.

for the whys and hows, plz check the link :

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...28&postcount=8
              I dont like repeat posting.
              apologies.

it started as a crazy & zany suggestion. But I came back to it a couple of times and did seriously ponder on it a bit deeper and now, I'm quite firm on it.

Comment

Sorry to hear you wasted your day like that.
                It goes along with being a fan of this team. Every time I tell myself that I won't pay attention to the results I find myself becoming obsessed again and going crazy.

Comment

how would they know if a blue fan is sitting in a red fan zone if he is cheering for iran???
                  Originally posted by siavasharian
                  ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                  بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Reza jan...Khaste nabashid ..... It is indeed devastating. I am glad I did not make that trip after all ....

My Son , not a great soccer fan , made a few interesting comment after he returned from Tehran yesterday. He said that Tehran streets looked lighter on Saturday and he thought that people were watching the match , but then he was told that half of Tehran population are in Shamal !!!

Ususally when there are big matches in here , people flock around the coffee shops to watch it on big screens...My son thought the same will be evident in Tehran , but he did not see any such gathering or football fans around TV's when he went oit (of course , he did not watch the match and opted to spend the precious few days they were there , to go shopping and sightseeing ).

The young men and the boyz of the Mahalleh they were staying in at our family's residense ( somehwe close to Vali Asr and Kowsar) had little interest in football.... Many did not even know that TM was playing!!! Most were still in Nowrooz mood.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hajagha View Post
                      Washrooms had standup toilet (john) with water to wash yourself!!! However no one was using them. They preferred wait and use more privacy. That was very interesting to me.
                      Cheers,
                      While some of us may accuse westerners of being homophobic....as we , Iranian MEN, may kiss each other and hold hands,without any fear,which westerners find that strange......
                      But at the same time,in the lucker rooms, the western men go nude, but we cover overseleves, and afraid any one seeing our Ass and all !
                      Aside from all that, our culture of Bathroom, is absolutly redicolus.....
                      While AZAI's Restrooms may be among the nicest ones, but There is not a single public rest room one can go in Iran, without ,Seeing,Smelling,getting " Shity " . ....one needs to, tip-toe, around the restroom !!

Comment

"They started to insult Rahmati…"

Wow I didn't see this one coming!
                        Great fans we have in the stadium hey?

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

I am a great believer that to have a successful football , a combination of several factors have to be reach a high level of competency , one of these factors is the fans. I am talking quality rather than quantity and the Iranian fans in general lack in quality .....BIG TIME!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                            how would they know if a blue fan is sitting in a red fan zone if he is cheering for iran???
                            He came with blue jersey. There were so many with red or blue shirts. As a matter of fact I bought one in the stadium. Well, as a ex-blue fan sitting in a red zone and buying a red shirt.... I didn't see that one coming too.

Comment

Indeed.

Rahmati along with Kia and DAEI!!!! were the only ones were cheered before.

I wonder if these people are real?

Comment

Working...
                              X