Esfahan !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Esfahan !

During the last " 90 " program, Mr.ferdosipoor had the manager of " Barghe e Shiraz " on his program, in which ,there was a discussion as why,Bargh failed !
    There was a discussion as lack of budget,was the main issue, and they talked about how, " Team haye Sanati " are doing better,because of better budgets,etc,etc,etc.....
    while The importance of budgeting, and Governement support ,can never be denied, yet,in recent years ,teams from Esfahan have done a great job,in being contenters .
    The decentralization,Sepahan and Zob e Ahan,have offered our league,can only be positive, as teams such as Esteghlal, and perspolice, with massive governement support, play in mediocricy !
    These teams, while enjoying,being away from tehran and its "never ending hashiehha ",have considerable fan base,and big industrial city of Esfahan to back them up....
    being geographicaly in the center of the country,and reletive ease in thier weekly travelings...have not hurt,as well as being in lower altitude compaire to Tehran,which provides less of drastic changes in playing conditions.
    The 3-0 thrashing of Malavan,and impresive season Zob E Ahan has had, is yet another indication,Tehrani teams are just over paid,and over estimated in our football....and may be our capital city,is not where our football should be structured after !

Sepahan is very consistent over the past years. If Zob Ahan really win IPL and are able to be consistent on top as well, there can be no doubt Esfahan being the football capital of Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by zzgloo View Post
      There was a discussion as lack of budget,was the main issue, and they talked about how, " Team haye Sanati " are doing better,because of better budgets,etc,etc,etc.....
      Better budget and TIMELY.. that means, every year, the management of those clubs (Saipa, Zob, Sepahan, Saba, Foolad, Mes and even Rah Ahan) They can plan accordingly..

It's difficult to plan anything when you don't have a clearly defined budget that arrives on time.

Comment

the destruction of our traditional bipolar football was my dream when I heard Safaei farahani ( the head of IFF of the time ) was planning to initiate PRO league in Iran 9-10 years back.

Today, we see the fruits of this labor and boy, am I mighty happy

however, on isfahani teams' success, you all have forgotten the MAIN reason for their continuation and sustenance of their good seasons year after year: a vital and quality YOUTH program in both teams. that continuously supplies needed talent for their main teams.
        without these, I doubt either team would have done much beyond the random sparks like other clubs.
        Youth development is AS important as the budget for a club's continuous successful plans

===============

btw, I have no illusions of thinking Zob can repeat their performance next year.
        In fact I'm ready to bet they wont rise beyond 5th rank by the end of the next season.
        as is the norm, the lesser experienced, smaller teams with more limited squads and ... usually get hit harder in dividing their forces between too many competitions ( IPL, Hazfi, ACL ), than the more established teams.

so my guess is if they do terribly well , they might get 6th or 5th rank next season.
        but more importantly, are we going to see yet another NEW champion next season also?
        Saba or Mes ... if they get a good team together , perhaps?
        that'd be too freaky to see 9 different champs ( w the exception of spoil sports, pp ) in 10 seasons of IPL.

Comment

consistent budget
          great youth systems
          best CEO's.
          great vision for future.
          are all trademarks of these 2 teams.

Saket>>>IFF presidenct

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
            Saket>>>IFF presidenct
            Any chimpanzee>>>IFF president

Saket is a great Manager, I wish someone like him was in charge of IFF.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaveh View Post
              Any chimpanzee>>>IFF president

Saket is a great Manager, I wish someone like him was in charge of IFF.
              Becareful what you wish for, you might just get it!

Comment

^
                pas ay khodaye bozorg, yekhorde pashm be in masoud kachal bede, yekhorde pool ham be ma!!!
                Last edited by yashar_fasihnia; 04-18-2009, 04:27 AM.
                Originally posted by siavasharian
                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Although,It appears, from our friends who commented on this thread......that we all believe in :

1- Decentralization/debipolarisation .

2-Money may be the most important factor in success.

3-Stability,planning,manegement,etc,..is needed .

But, .....may be being from a bigger city,such as Tehran and Esfahan, had something to do with it as well.....may be, the bigger markets,bigger fan base,and higher expectations could be a factor as well.

Comment

This excuse that some clubs bring up saying Industrial clubs have higher budgets is a lie to cover their inefficiencies. While its true there are certain teams in Iran that are running basically on nothing (Moghavemat aka Fajr, Payam, ...), there are non-Industrial clubs that get paid large amounts of money but because of poor management they waste it.
                    Esteghlal and Persepolis are the best examples of this. They have literally spent millions of dollars over the past few years on players that have in total maybe played 10 games.! They are given large chunks of land for free that teams like Foolad and Esteghlal Ahvaz would kill for, yet they don't develop that land. Instead they waste money and buy players like that shitty Brazilian player Persepolis had this year, or that Macedonian goalie from a couple of years ago who didn't play a minute but went off with 150,000 dollars!

With that couple of million they at least could have a decent training ground complete with changing rooms, showers, a good pitch... And the sad thing is that most of the players themselves don't seem to care about this sort of stuff either.

Look at Sepahan and Zob Ahan. They pay their players on time, have good training facilities (for Iran's standards), have major connections in European & Asian clubs who they use to better manage their clubs (Sepahan with Lazio & Kawasaki, Zob with Sevilla), Zob Ahan has its own stadium, and of course good management who seem to genuinely care about the team. Sepahan's football club for example is the only club in Iran to have the ISO 9001-2000 and OHSAS 18001 management standards. Doctor Doom's points about the youth clubs is important too, not to mention the fact that Isfahan is also another of the few provinces that has a actual AFC endorsed provincial league which isn't like the usual mahalat leagues we see in Iran (even Persian Gulf Cup is like a village league sometimes).

Every time one of these clubs complain about money, I say look a little deeper towards the players and management and you will realize there was tons of money, they just misspent most of it.

Comment

Originally posted by zzgloo View Post
                      2-Money may be the most important factor in success.
                      not necessarily.
                      there are very rich teams who becoz they dont have a good youth system as their back up, regularly underachieve.

I think if I'm to pick between the two factors ( money vs youth prog ) for the more influential in a club's sustained ( not mere flash in the pan ) success, YOUTH PROGRAM is far more reliable and important than money.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                        not necessarily.
                        there are very rich teams who becoz they dont have a good youth system as their back up, regularly underachieve.
                        I think if I'm to pick between the two factors ( money vs youth prog ) for the more influential in a club's sustained ( not mere flash in the pan ) success, YOUTH PROGRAM is far more reliable and important than money.
                        Agree,

In American baseball ( SeeI do not always go for NFL ), they call it : " Farm System ".....not only teams have " farm " teams, but also,they have several, and mostly, in other cities !...as not being have to be limited to local talents !..........But, Payman Jaan......believe me, it takes Money !.....
                        We hear that everyday, from everybody !
                        yavari, when he was with Bargh, kept complaining about extra money PP,& SS have !
                        Currant manger of Bargh said the same thing.
                        Azizi, in Mashad, always said nothing but, "where is our money ?"
                        Mes Kerman, last year was talking about, they do not even have money to come with Airplain !...nor did they have thier own field, and had to go to other cities for thier home game.
                        Even, PP, and SS, talk about late salaries, no fileds, no new T-shirts !, etc.etc.....
                        There is no team, in Iran that is happy about its budgets !
                        Although, management,is the key issue....but Money is just as important !

Comment

Working...
                        X