How to get rid of Ali Karimi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kami_kakashi View Post
    No It is not. Azizi situation was unique as his personality is like that to "Balbasho bepa kone"... Karimi is nothing like that. You tell Karimi you don't come to TM no more. He will go into his dark corner and won't talk to anyone as oppose to Azizi who will set shop in front of every news agency and create Hashieh..
    Just a simple question. Do you ever concede ina discussion or do you always have to be right?
    I have never exchanged posts on internet with anyone who is so helbent on writing responses that serves no purpose but insult the other parties intelligence...
    You know damn well what I meant by that comment. I never said Daei should have told the coach to Foff and use some younger guy. He never even said anything about the fact that "If I don't play a game there is a worthy person to take my place"... something that I have heard from Bagheri, Kia, Nekounam, Mojtaba Moharami, Abdi, Estilli, etc... in their prime when they were starting every game they at least acknowledged the fact..
    Daei could have easily controlled the games he should have played and the games younger ppl should have played for experience... This has been a norm in our football and our abroad players have executed this with no issues. Nekounam, Kia, Hashemian, etc.. only trun up for important games which they can add value... They will not leave Bayern for Maldives game.
    From my perspective this conversation is done here. Daei was always exception to the rules from some ppl's perspective...
    * He had to play every game
    * Other abrod players would communicate with coach and only participate in important games while in Daei's case it is coach who has to deal with the heat by not inviting a Bayern Munich player
    * Every player gets insulted to the extreme in soccer field and nothing happens but Daei gets insulted and "Kune asemun jer mikhore"
    * Every sports brand pays teams to wear their jersy but Daei gets paid for that
    * No where on earth the sponsor of team is the head coach of team but Daei is
    * A coach who asks players to leave the pitch as protest is called unprofessional and stupid but Daei does that an his fans congratulate him and no fine is set for him
    * In no other place a coach can go to Parliament and change a verdict against him but Daei can do
    Sometimes I don't know why ppl even bother with Daei fans...

Comment

Originally posted by maij View Post
      I said I know him , superficially as you put it , I did not claim I was his Shrink.....But then again , I am willing to learn, there is no shame in learning ...So , how did you reckon that you have a deep understanding of his character ???
      I didn't claim I have a deep understanding of his character, where is that coming from? I said what I said knowing about him superficially, just like you. Which makes my opinion just as valid as yours.

OH ...at last something that makes sense.
      Hallelujah.

You are a classic example of my signature Mr. Kaz.

Suddenly you are a judge of character with so much power that you can analyze a person that you have never seen or met , thousands of miles away , with a touch of a few keyboards strokes !!!
      You know my inside intention , and that of Martin , you predict future , you decide who is evil and who is saint !!!!!

Just for your rich knowledge , I don't give a hoot about Karimi being in TM or Not. In my World (as far as Team Melli is concerned) I have respect for valiant heroes not self centered characters.
      Sureeeeee. As if everybody on this board doesn't already know where you stand. I think after years of having read your posts I'd know just a tad more than you give me or others credit for .

Pardon me , what is you Major in the college ?
      Law. And how does that relate to this discussion?

Comment

Originally posted by kaz View Post
        I didn't claim I have a deep understanding of his character, where is that coming from? I said what I said knowing about him superficially, just like you. Which makes my opinion just as valid as yours.
        I think we are going round a circle here. "Deep understanding " was your quote not mine.
        Anyway , since you mentioned that Karimi does not care much if he is playing for Team Melli or not , which is the fact that I was trying to emphasize , then all other arguments are irrelevant.

Sureeeeee. As if everybody on this board doesn't already know where you stand. I think after years of having read your posts I'd know just a tad more than you give me or others credit for .
        I don't know what on earth you are refering to by saying " Where you stand " and its relevance to the subject matter but you are giving yourself far too much credit , much more than I would credit you for.

The fact that you are now even talking on behalf of all others shows a tad arragoance rather wisdom.

Law. And how does that relate to this discussion?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kami_kakashi View Post
          Just a simple question. Do you ever concede ina discussion or do you always have to be right?
          I have never exchanged posts on internet with anyone who is so helbent on writing responses that serves no purpose but insult the other parties intelligence...
          First of all, how old are you? 13? I mean comments like those are simple bullshit which, quite obviously, always is what one party thinks about the other ins discussions. Don't bring it to that level just because you disagree.

Azizi situation was unique as his personality is like that to "Balbasho bepa kone"... Karimi is nothing like that. You tell Karimi you don't come to TM no more. He will go into his dark corner and won't talk to anyone as oppose to Azizi who will set shop in front of every news agency and create Hashieh..
          And I claim it doesn't matter what character the player has, the fans are the same. YOU will not take it if Ghotbi benches Karimi, unless he is miles past his prime. And YOU would give shit about what Karimi says about it, YOU would cry for him as soon as the results wouldn't be good. Same goes for many many other fans.

ou know damn well what I meant by that comment. I never said Daei should have told the coach to Foff and use some younger guy.
          Well, many people here on the Forums think he should have done that, so excuse me if I assumed you would be one of those.

Daei could have easily controlled the games he should have played and the games younger ppl should have played for experience... This has been a norm in our football and our abroad players have executed this with no issues. Nekounam, Kia, Hashemian, etc.. only trun up for important games which they can add value... They will not leave Bayern for Maldives game.
          From my perspective this conversation is done here. Daei was always exception to the rules from some ppl's perspective...
          This is simply ridiculous. I am sorry. Mahdavikia didn't join TM more often so others can get experience? As if that would be Kia's concern. It's the coach's concern and he shall decide. If he's clever, he discusses this with his key players when they should come and when they won't be invited. This is another part of the completely made up "Daei controls TM" fairytale in which the big bad sorcerer Daei cannot be excluded for any game without firing the complete coaching staff and maybe IFF president as well.

For the coaches it was a much much bigger problem that people like Mahdavikia didn't join as often as they could. Daei on the other hand really harmed his own club career by joining TM that often, but thinking that would have been against any TM coach's will is either highly NAIVE, or a plain LIE.

I don't know why this is made up. There is no proof for these childish stories, and people make up such fairytales around TM to explain stuff they simply don't (want to) understand.

Your list is a perfect example for baseless accusations and made up allegations.

* He had to play every game
          Why? Would he have thrown an A-bomb on Ivankovic if he had called him to say "we are going to WAFF with a B team and younger players, so you and other key players get a rest"?

Proof such claims or don't put them here, at least not in F+.

* Other abrod players would communicate with coach and only participate in important games while in Daei's case it is coach who has to deal with the heat by not inviting a Bayern Munich player
          What the heck do you know about communication between TM coaches and the different legionnaires, including Daei? Nothing. Again completely made up.

And, not to forget, Daei left Europe in 2002 and returned to Iran in 2003, so the "legionnaire" problem was already history at the time people started complaining about Daei being used that often.

* Every player gets insulted to the extreme in soccer field and nothing happens but Daei gets insulted and "Kune asemun jer mikhore"
          Extremely subjective claim. Bring up facts. About different player's reactions to such things worldwide and the level of verbal abuse against Daei and his reactions.

* Every sports brand pays teams to wear their jersy but Daei gets paid for that
          Please reveal facts and details about the contracts of
          - IFF and Daei as coach
          - IFF and Daei sportswear
          - earlier contracts between IFF and other Iranian and international brands

Otherwise you fail to present a complete picture and actual facts once more.

* No where on earth the sponsor of team is the head coach of team but Daei is
          And the problem with that is? And I thought he was paid for it, not he paying TM, so actually TM was the sponsor of Daei, which suggests this was actually part of the payment of the coach, which probably saved IFF money in the end.

* A coach who asks players to leave the pitch as protest is called unprofessional and stupid but Daei does that an his fans congratulate him and no fine is set for him
          Very general comment. In case of danger a coach should ask to do so. So which game are you referring to? And who congratulated him on that? Again, reveal details, and explain what exactly the conclusions are you want to draw from this? That he's the godfather of football? That there are idiots supporting wrong decisions?

* In no other place a coach can go to Parliament and change a verdict against him but Daei can do
          I didn't know the Parliament was speaking out verdicts. I thought courts would do so. Again, please reveal the actual facts on this interesting story in which Godfather Daei changed the complete legislature and judiciary single handedly.

So overall, you simply dislike Daei very much for several reasons, and couldn't understand why he was playing that much in his late TM career. So you are pretty receptive for consipracy theories of any kind which would explain things you wondered about.

But actually this has little to do with the issue of this thread, namely that a very popular Iranian player is aging and a coach sidelining him might get trouble with a big fanbase. Especially one who loves conspiracy theories and will fabricate a lot of stories around this player's exclusion, just like about Daei's inclusion. So the only connection between the Daei case and the possible Karimi case is the immature reaction to a coach's decision by people who don't agree on it.
          Last edited by Martin-Reza; 05-23-2009, 06:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post

I didn't know the Parliament was speaking out verdicts. I thought courts would do so. Again, please reveal the actual facts on this interesting story in which Godfather Daei changed the complete legislature and judiciary single handedly.

He did (not legislature as you put it, but the ruling of the DC). It was the case of Daie's headbutt on Sheys Rezaie. Daie went to his connections at Majlis, and changed the ruling of the Disciplinary committee. He didn't even show up at the Committee as he was required to.. and there was plenty of coverage of that in the Media, even ShahHosseini of Disciplinary committee talked about it on TV..

martin, you talk like Daie was an angel among demons. He wasn't.. he was in fact, at times, one of the demons himself.
            Last edited by BehzadB; 05-23-2009, 09:12 AM.

Comment

No doubt he has done wrong stuff as well, but some are putting it like he's the demon among angels, and this is inacceptable.

I personally was not aware of the incident you are telling and I must say it's pretty ****ed up that Parliament is able to interfere. Can you give more details?

And where do I claim he'd be an angel? That I see he didn't line himself up but the coach lined him up?

Comment

Originally posted by maij View Post
                I think we are going round a circle here. "Deep understanding " was your quote not mine.
                Anyway , since you mentioned that Karimi does not care much if he is playing for Team Melli or not , which is the fact that I was trying to emphasize , then all other arguments are irrelevant.
                We are in a circle but that's not my doing. I said what I said and you questioned me saying you knew him, as in a way that is better than mine. Then I said your "interviewing" was superficial knowledge and not any better than mine. You agreed with me that it was superficial but disagreed with my take on his personality and implied you knew him better. We just have different take on his character, that's about where it starts and ends.

I don't know what on earth you are refering to by saying " Where you stand " and its relevance to the subject matter but you are giving yourself far too much credit , much more than I would credit you for.

The fact that you are now even talking on behalf of all others shows a tad arragoance rather wisdom.
                Ok, let me put it this way: everybody on this forum was privy to your apologistic view of Daei when Branko was coach and of Daei when he was coach. This thread has connections to Daei - as if that needed spelling out - and it's no surprise to hear your take on Karimi; whose relationship with Daei is infamous.

That made less sense than the post before.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                  First of all, how old are you? 13? I mean comments like those are simple bullshit which, quite obviously, always is what one party thinks about the other ins discussions. Don't bring it to that level just because you disagree.

And I claim it doesn't matter what character the player has, the fans are the same. YOU will not take it if Ghotbi benches Karimi, unless he is miles past his prime. And YOU would give shit about what Karimi says about it, YOU would cry for him as soon as the results wouldn't be good. Same goes for many many other fans.

Well, many people here on the Forums think he should have done that, so excuse me if I assumed you would be one of those.

This is simply ridiculous. I am sorry. Mahdavikia didn't join TM more often so others can get experience? As if that would be Kia's concern. It's the coach's concern and he shall decide. If he's clever, he discusses this with his key players when they should come and when they won't be invited. This is another part of the completely made up "Daei controls TM" fairytale in which the big bad sorcerer Daei cannot be excluded for any game without firing the complete coaching staff and maybe IFF president as well.

For the coaches it was a much much bigger problem that people like Mahdavikia didn't join as often as they could. Daei on the other hand really harmed his own club career by joining TM that often, but thinking that would have been against any TM coach's will is either highly NAIVE, or a plain LIE.

I don't know why this is made up. There is no proof for these childish stories, and people make up such fairytales around TM to explain stuff they simply don't (want to) understand.

Your list is a perfect example for baseless accusations and made up allegations.

Why? Would he have thrown an A-bomb on Ivankovic if he had called him to say "we are going to WAFF with a B team and younger players, so you and other key players get a rest"?

Proof such claims or don't put them here, at least not in F+.

What the heck do you know about communication between TM coaches and the different legionnaires, including Daei? Nothing. Again completely made up.

And, not to forget, Daei left Europe in 2002 and returned to Iran in 2003, so the "legionnaire" problem was already history at the time people started complaining about Daei being used that often.

Extremely subjective claim. Bring up facts. About different player's reactions to such things worldwide and the level of verbal abuse against Daei and his reactions.

Please reveal facts and details about the contracts of
                  - IFF and Daei as coach
                  - IFF and Daei sportswear
                  - earlier contracts between IFF and other Iranian and international brands

Otherwise you fail to present a complete picture and actual facts once more.

And the problem with that is? And I thought he was paid for it, not he paying TM, so actually TM was the sponsor of Daei, which suggests this was actually part of the payment of the coach, which probably saved IFF money in the end.

Very general comment. In case of danger a coach should ask to do so. So which game are you referring to? And who congratulated him on that? Again, reveal details, and explain what exactly the conclusions are you want to draw from this? That he's the godfather of football? That there are idiots supporting wrong decisions?

So overall, you simply dislike Daei very much for several reasons, and couldn't understand why he was playing that much in his late TM career. So you are pretty receptive for consipracy theories of any kind which would explain things you wondered about.

But actually this has little to do with the issue of this thread, namely that a very popular Iranian player is aging and a coach sidelining him might get trouble with a big fanbase. Especially one who loves conspiracy theories and will fabricate a lot of stories around this player's exclusion, just like about Daei's inclusion. So the only connection between the Daei case and the possible Karimi case is the immature reaction to a coach's decision by people who don't agree on it.
                  SO unless I bring a link that says "Daei asked his players to leave the pitch after he didn't like the ref's decision" it did not happen...

I don't need to bring a link that says it is day time at 1:00 PM... This is the lamest way of wining arguments "Bring a link or it didn't happen"..

OK you win!... I would love to know how many other ppl think all my points were made up and bullshit.
                  Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

It's not about winning or losing. We're just exchanging thoughts. Sometimes it's all "I agree"s, sometimes it's a good bout .

I don't say this incident didn't happen. I am actually not aware of it. I just remember GN demanding this in a test match against Stuttgart.

Comment

Working...
                    X