No announcement yet.

Ghotbi's first lineup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did any one notice how badly Karmi played in today's game aagainst Bonyadkar ?

I hope Qotbi would not feel obligated to use him.......karimi is no longer TM material....he does not even have the level of efforts Hashemian and Kia put into work these days either......

.................................................. ...........

Qotbi's line up,will be different from Daei's in these areas.

1- left corner. ( in some way,.useing Nosrati,and Hajsafi ).
    2-Central defense.( In some way, interchangeing Hossaini/Aghili, and some Talebi )
    3- Midfield . ( Fix Zandi, karimi ).
    4-Forwards. ( NO Rezaie,..useing kazemian,Khatbari,madanchi )

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
      ^ I doubt karimi is the only change.

names like zandi, haydari and even kazemian may pop up
      Daei used to invite Zandi to TM as well. Remember his goal against UAE?

Comment

^ if we're going to refer to every name he put on the list or gave a half, then we might as well include mobaali, kazemian, karimi, ... also.

we all know what we're talking about, though

Comment

^ I doubt karimi is the only change.

names like zandi, haydari and even kazemian may pop up
          It seems some one should reminds him it's 11 aside game, not 17 with 40 on the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by zzgloo View Post
            Did any one notice how badly Karmi played in today's game aagainst Bonyadkar ?
            I hope Qotbi would not feel obligated to use him.......karimi is no longer TM material....he does not even have the level of efforts Hashemian and Kia put into work these days either......
            That is a bit harsh, but I think that claiming his presence against KSA, at a time he was struggling with an injury, would have made it all different is naive.

^ if we're going to refer to every name he put on the list or gave a half, then we might as well include mobaali, kazemian, karimi, ... also.

we all know what we're talking about, though
            No man, check it out, Zandi played in the majority of WCQ games under Daei. You are overrating the late Daei games and forgetting about the earlier ones, also from the final stage. Check the lineups of the games and you will be surprised.

Comment

Working...
            X