Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fate of a nation ! Hours to go to the decider vs Korea Rep.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fate of a nation ! Hours to go to the decider vs Korea Rep.

sigpic

It may be a fate of the system as well !
    If,God forbids,and we lose......we shall have these currant demonstrations on streets of Tehran,to get in massive magnitudes....Streets of Tehran will be in Fire,and may be the Mullah's system as well.

Comment

Absolute the same here. For weeks I am trying to prepare myself for an early exit of TM, but I am still so nervous.

Comment

This game is going on like previous crappy games. No forwards, No midfields, no shots, no 4-5 passes in a row,..etc.... Hope we survive this.

We should have started Khalatbari and Heydari for Kia & Shojaee or Noori.

Comment

Here we are....yet another disappointment...I suppose I am used to it by now...Failures , mistakes , attitudes , lack of professionalism...and as if this was not bad enough , we have to content ourselves with a coach that is so full of B**SH*T as if there is no tomorrow. A coach who is a coward and seriously lacks situational awareness and tactical skills.

But there is no sense in blaming him for all this , he is a small fish in an ocean of mis-management and injustice.

How long we have to endure all this ??? Just a few hours to see if the North Koreans van do us a favor , I suppose.

sigpic

Comment

Noone will do us a favour.

We are victims of two systems. One determined by FIFA and AFC and one inside our country...

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
              Noone will do us a favour.

We are victims of two systems. One determined by FIFA and AFC and one inside our country...
              True , but in all honesty the system within is 10 times more responsible and culpable.

sigpic

Comment

Anyway, I put some money on X and a little less on 3-2 for KSA. Basically a win-win situation for me now, except the game ends 4-3, then I'm screwed, lol.

Comment

I'm busy with other news and am just going to suffice to this:

- lets hope we dont pay dearly becoz our coaches dont have guts and are wimps!
                  we could have won NK and by now we'd be sitting pretty!

or even in this game, although shojaei was involved in the goal , he didnt score it.
                  in fact his head missed the ball and only the keeper's deflection hit his TORSO and went in!

but the clear example of why shojaei shd NEVER SHD HAVE taken more risks against uae in uae, vs. ksa in iran and vs. NK in NKorea. and all the time worrying about not conceding wouldnt get us anywhere !!!

Comment

Congratulations to all the idiots who cared more for not conceding goals than anything else.
                    Here’s your f*cking ticket to the world cup.
                    In fact, here’s the blasted WC.
                    Shove it up ur wimpy, gutless arses now, coz that’s all u deserve

-----------------------

Tof be oon jad o abad kafashian, daei , ghotbi ke yek zarreh del o joraat nadashtand.

Mikham bebinam yek mosht goosfand ham poshteshoon ke az een pofyuz-ha defa kardan, hala chi migand?

This is the just result of a gutless, spineless team that was so scared to play positive football in fear of conceding a goal!
                    With such brainless attitude nobody gains anything.

Kick this gutless P.R. guy, ghotbi, out of Iran.
                    Coz he is also at fault … perhaps not as much as that ghod, lajbaaz daei who started this mess, but ghotbi also had a hand in this f**k up with his spineless approach.

Now, lets talk like a bunch of mindless sheep and think football’s a freaking nuclear physics. Perhaps for some.

No use talking about luck, coz WE FAILED TO MAKE LUCK for ourselves also, by always behaving like retarded wimps who are more bothered about crowding up in front of our goal and supposedly not conceding than showing an ounce spine or intelligence in understanding we will NEVER advance with draws. Only through WINS, which means we shd abandon our moronic conservative behavior.
                    It’s never helped teams advance before.
                    It didn’t help us now!
                    Neither will it EVER!

Now, get it through ur thick skulls.

------------------------------

I hope ghotbi’s kicked out and we plan for a successful development for asia cup by investing in a coach who is intelligent and HAS GUTS.

If Mr. X demands $1 million, fu*king pay it coz we’ve got nothing out of wimpy, spineless coaches.

Tof be rooshoon.

Comment

In the end, we conceded one too many. If we just wouldn't have cared about KSA's equalizer and would have brought the 1-1 over time, we'd be through now.

But we morons thought it would be like a loss, and then learnt what a loss really meant.

One point missing in the end.

Comment

I see your ONE point you're bringing up, and raise you ... oh, I dont know .... 4-5 points in games:

1- uae in uae, who got their ONLY point just becoz we didnt have the guts to play an attacking game!
                        they lost to EVERYONE, at home and away ... except us!

2- NKorea in NKorea, when we had the players and the motivation to get the 3 points (not to mention the historic record.), but turned in a gutless, spineless performance that ended in a draw!

3- AND the very KSA game that had a depleted, weakened, demoralized ksa, in FOURTH spot, with scant hope of making anything ... that we ALLOWED to attack us becoz we didnt have the guts to play an offensive game, stuck to the moronic 4-2-3-1 and played with a signle forward when we conceded the equalizer AND even after falling behind.
                        afterall, wasnt that ksa game, the one that followed all your ideals of using 2 DM, use a single striker, ( I'm sure many of you were ecstatic during the period we didnt have even a single striker on the pitch!!!) and played a cautious game and didnt have karimi and .... etc etc etc . generally all the issues that you ppl argue for?

THAT ksa game shd enter in the book of records for HOW TO LOSE A HOME GAME THROUGH GUTLESS, SPINELESS TACTICS.

so for your 1 point, I have 4-5 points that would have seen us directly qualify

Comment

You think by attacking you win points. You probably lose even more.

Doesn't matter, it's easy to claim this and that would have been better.

Fact is we're screwed.

Screwed by the players who underperformed, screwed by the coaches who failed to get the points, screwed by the Federation who is amateurish and not ensuring our rights, screwed by AFC and FIFA who ****ed us with the schedule and screwed by a government and regime as well.

No Present, no Future. We can actually stop discussing.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                            In the end, we conceded one too many. If we just wouldn't have cared about KSA's equalizer and would have brought the 1-1 over time, we'd be through now.

But we morons thought it would be like a loss, and then learnt what a loss really meant.

One point missing in the end.
                            Truthfully though, this squad, regardless of tactics/coach/field/referee, was simply not good. Our 'stars' are fading out and our 'youngsters' lack mental toughness and 'soccer smarts'.

Scoring, DD jan, has not really been our problem. We've been able to score first in almost all of our games (minus KSA/UAE away games right?) - not keeping a lead on the other hand, which really comes down to endurance and stamina, has been our killer this time around.

we simply cannot hold leads for the life of us...

it cost Daei his job and i'm just about sure it will cost Ghotbi's, but the players are to blame in the end.
                            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

emotions are running high,
                              Its better if every one chills for a while. go do something non-football

Comment

Working...
                              X