Bid farewell to ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bid farewell to ....

I believe we shd bid farewell to Kia, Karimi, VH, and dissuade any hopes of return to the likes of Rahman .

If we shd take out one thing out of this miserable failure, it shd be trusting the younger generation and aso throwing that retarded belief that gives a legionnaire a carte-blanch that causes complacency and bi-gheyrat, retarded performances like shojaei's.

I guess a lot of ppl shd also learn to "GROW A SPINE" and finally understand that ONLY positive football will get us somewhere. negative, fearful and cautious football gets us nowhere ( otherwise we'd be given the WC ticket now)
    so say farewell to all your naive fearful beliefs ... right this moment.

we need to go back to our positive nature of football and play to our strengths from now on.

In 2 years we won't have more than 2-3 players left in Europe. Our league won't improve so it's going down even more.

The future is dark.

Comment

Our football is finished. Unfortunately the new generation sucks. Maybe in 10 years..

Today it was a very sad day but at the same time it was a relief. Even if we qualified, we would be trashed in WC because we dont have the right material. Whoever the coach would be in WC, would bring same old players like Ghotbi did today such Kia and Karimi.

Comment

I really wanted to write a new thread on this (DD jan, you opened first as usual!). And since I have been thru so much emotional roller coaster today (first TM game, then news about iran all day and last but not least NK/SA game), and frankly I dont think my poor heart can handle it anymore (poor thing aged 10 years today!) so here is my two cents:

First Cent: Hire a Decent Coach and let him do his job for next 4 years!

Second Cent: New blood, new generation is what we need... train them, organize good friendlies for them and let them develop...

Now that I said what I needed to, time to take couple of hours off from everything... peace and out!

Comment

we all have gone through this emotional roller coaster, especially in the past few days ( which has somehow dampened the effect of football's failure for me ).

but we do have some youth on whom we can invest, like some of the U-19 and U-23 players who can be added to the present team.

fortunately, even in the present team we have some experienced, but young(-ish) players like neku, ando, kaabi, madanchi, rahmati, hosseini, ... who can still be a pillar of the team, provides the base on which the introduction of the youngsters can complement.

I still think ghotbi shd have trusted our positive players more than the negative/(defensive) ones and allowed kazemian to play vs. NKorea ... especially after his china game.

we shd TRUST the players and be ready to dare.
          without courage, it's going to be the same crap , with a different face.

Comment

This is a great time, to hire a top European Coach,or even south American, and give him time......
            In 5 year,when there will be the next WC,todays U17,or U19,will be prime by then......
            Our football, if it has something wrong with it, it is not our Race !, ...our players could mold to any design,any other players in the world can, given the time.......
            If we get rid of short term plannings, and stupid decisions,.....the future,could be bright......
            There is time to manufature,Ali daeis,left corner backs, hashemians,and mahdavikias,etc......and a long term chemstry buildups,with top coaching,and avoiding previouse Fu...k ups,can make a difference....not just for the next WC, but also for system building.

Comment

Working...
            X