'Fraud' Article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Fraud' Article

Merci Martin Jan. It hit a soft spot as I was reading it.
    Last edited by faraz; 06-18-2009, 06:46 PM.
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Thanks. I know it's somewhat cheap to blame AFC and FIFA, but it was simply unfair by them.

Not that it was an unachievable task to qualify, we messed up a lot ourselves and we know that.

But only because Spain is supposed to beat Iraq anyway, you don't let them start with a 0-1 deficit.

We're screwed by AFC all the time and at least for the record I want this up on the internet.

No single international source even mentioned it would be unfair, strange, uncommon or whatever scheduling games like this.

Comment

Where is this article ?
      Has any Mod taken it off the site ?
      how can I read it ?

Comment

^ It's on front page.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
          ^ It's on front page.
          Martin Jaan , .....It is not there !!
          the front page shows a Charicator of some one with I do not faivor something, but when I click, no article comes up......
          Try it yourself.......and if you have a copy, pase it here, please.....and it seems something is wrong with the front page.
          Last edited by zzgloo; 06-18-2009, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Thanks martin for the article.
            I'm going to read it now.

imagine this; IF the 2 games were played simultaneously, anyone would believe saudi players would have played their lethargic, haphazard, slow and lackluster game ?

would any of the two teams be wasting time by almost walking on the pitch knowing Iran was leading till minute 80+ ?

wouldnt they be KILLING themselves from the moment they got the news Iran had scored?

NO.
            we'd have seen both NK and KSA run their players to the bone to score a goal.

Comment

Front Page is not working all the time. Currently there are some problems, probably due to traffic (or AN attacks ).

Right now, I can access again: http://www.persianfootball.com/index...=2097&Itemid=2

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
              Thanks martin for the article.
              I'm going to read it now.

imagine this; IF the 2 games were played simultaneously, anyone would believe saudi players would have played their lethargic, haphazard, slow and lackluster game ?

would any of the two teams be wasting time by almost walking on the pitch knowing Iran was leading till minute 80+ ?

wouldnt they be KILLING themselves from the moment they got the news Iran had scored?

NO.
              we'd have seen both NK and KSA run their players to the bone to score a goal.
              You are totally right. This doesn't cover up our own failures, but it simply is unfair.

I seriously doubt if we had won our game, we would have seen the same KSA-DPR match, so giving those 2 teams the advantage to know Iran's result already, surely influenced the game.

I don't blame any of those teams. I blame FIFA and the Arab Football Confederation AFC.
              Last edited by Martin-Reza; 06-18-2009, 09:39 AM.

Comment

I keep clicking the ' fraud ' article,but nothing comes up......
                I hope I can read it later.......

Comment

Writing an article is a good first step, but how about filing a formal complaint with FIFA, if nothing that will make a serious impression on AFC/bin Hammam.
                  sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

We have no chance to do anything. Maybe boycott all products advertising at AFC and FIFA events , but we're not enough people I guess.

Normally we should have a Federation defending our rights, but what's normal in Iran?

Comment

Working...
                    X