No announcement yet.

Ghotbi - Able coach or Smart Individual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ Is that interview, by any chance, reported by Fart News Agency? just wondering..

anyways, aside from a few lies, there is one HUGE contradiction in Mr. Moeini's comments...

he goes on and on about "promise" and how ghotbi is a "Liar" because he promised that our team will make it but it didn't.. (I guess for these experts, that makes ghotbi a liar)

but after all that, he says:

مطمئنا اگر یک مربی با تجربه*تر مقابل کره جنوبی روی نیمکت تیم ملی بود ما می توانستیم مستقیما به جام جهانی صعود کنیم.

How is Mr. Moeini so sure that we would have won that game if we had another "more experienced" coach???
    Isn't that a "promise", and in fact exactly the same type of "promise" that Ghotbi made?
    doesn't he know that Iran has never ever beaten South Korea in south Korea??

If making promises about football games is "bad" then why does he say:

من با دلیل و مدرک به شما ثابت می*کنم که تیم ما در جام ملت*ها از گروه خودش هم بالا نمی*آید چه برسد به قهرمانی

at least ghotbi made a verbal promise but Mr. Moeini says that he will prove with "madrak" that our national team will fail in the next Asian Games.. (a football tournament that will take place over a year from now and this expert can prove with Madrak that Iran will fail)..

All I can say is LOOOL

چرا کسی که زمانی مدام از قطبی حمایت می*کرد حالا در نقطه مقابل او قرار گرفته و از او انتقاد می*کند. از این رفتارها در فوتبال ایران به خصوص این روزها زیاد می*توان دید.

I wonder that too.
    Last edited by BehzadB; 07-23-2009, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
      Very interesting words by Moeini that I find a lot of them to be true and extremely valid:
      such as??

Comment

speaking of "promises"

كرانيكار پس از امضاي قرارداد دو ساله قول قهرماني داد

lol

http://isna.ir/ISNA/NewsView.aspx?ID...1374886&Lang=P

Comment

He has documents to prove.
          2)He will expose everything.

sigpic

Comment

I would add to majid's comments...that we realy should stop giveing credit to everything that is written some where in IRAN.....
            A written statement,in some newspapers in Iran, may have far less validity than a statement written here ,by one of our fellow 15 year old members.
            Last edited by zzgloo; 07-24-2009, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X