The best brief analysis of Iran's football woe's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The best brief analysis of Iran's football woe's

By none other that Mohammad Khakpour , the ex-defender of Team Melli. I particularly liked how he analaysed the appointment of Daei and the Ghotbi by IFF due to their popularity RATHER than ability.

Good read.

فدراسيون پشت محبوبيت قطبي پنهان شد

محمد خاكپور، بازيكن سابق تيم ملي
    به نظر من دليل ناكامي اخير فوتبال ملي كاملاً مشخص است. ما برنامه*ريزي صحيحي نداشته*ايم و تغييرات زيادي را هم انجام داديم. اين بي*برنامگي و تغييرات مداوم بي*ثباتي را به همراه دارد و نتيجه همين مي*شود كه در فوتبال ايران مي*بينيم و اگر در اين بين نتيجه*اي مقطعي حاصل شود، تنها از روي شانس و اقبال بوده است.
    به نظر من با اين شرايط سيكل معيوب فوتبال ايران ادامه خواهد داشت، همه بلديم قشنگ صحبت كنيم. هر وقت تيمي از رشته*هاي مختلف ورزشي*مان نتيجه نمي*گيرد، حرف*هاي قشنگي مي*زنيم و كميته بررسي علل شكست تشكيل مي*دهيم اما هيچ موقع خروجي از اين كميته*ها به بيرون گزارش نمي*شود. حتي اگر علل شكست را هم پيدا كرده باشيم، حرف*هايمان حالت عملي به خود نمي*گيرد. متاسفانه در بخش*هاي مختلف ورزش كشور افرادي حضور دارند كه تخصصي ندارند و زماني هم كه فدراسيون*شان نتيجه نمي*گيرد، به پست ديگري منتقل مي*شوند. ما بايد در ورزش از كساني استفاده كنيم كه هم تخصص در آن رشته داشته باشند هم مديريت. در اين بين استثناهايي هم ديده مي*شوند. همه به خوبي به ياد داريم كه فدراسيون فوتبال زمان صفايي فراهاني چه شرايط خوبي داشت اما پس از صفايي فراهاني مدير قدرتمندي به فدراسيون فوتبال نيامد.

مطمئناً قطبي مشكل فوتبال ايران نبود. دايي هم قطعاً مشكل فوتبال ما نبود. من با دايي هيچ ارتباطي ندارم و آخرين تماسي كه با او داشتم، به سال*ها قبل برمي*گردد اما اين دليل نمي*شود كه بخواهم افتخار آفريني*هاي دايي را منكر شوم. دايي افتخار فوتبال ايران و آسياست اما متاسفانه آقايان از دايي استفاده ابزاري كردند. خودشان برنامه نداشتند و به همين خاطر پشت دايي پنهان شدند. بعد از آن هم سناريوي قطبي را به راه انداختند. قطبي را به خاطر محبوبيت و ادبياتش آوردند. هدف رسيدن به جام جهاني نبود بلكه پنهان شدن افراد پشت اسم و محبوبيت قطبي بود.

مسوولان فدراسيون فوتبال بابت نرفتن تيم ملي به جام جهاني عذرخواهي كردند اما اين عذرخواهي هيچ چيز را عوض نمي*كند. نمي*توان هر كاري را انجام داد و بعد عذرخواهي كرد. در موضوع نرفتن تيم ملي به جام جهاني با احساسات مردم بازي شد. آيا با يك عذرخواهي ساده چيزي عوض مي*شود؟ تا زماني كه نتوانيم برنامه*ريزي مناسبي داشته باشيم و از افراد متخصص استفاده كنيم، وضعيت همين خواهد بود. تا صد سال ديگر هم شعار بدهيم چيزي عوض نمي*شود. در اين 10 سال فوتبال ايران هيچ پيشرفتي نداشته است. وقتي تيمي به جام جهاني مي*رود، تبعات بسياري براي فوتبال آن كشور در پي دارد. به طور مثال استاديوم و زيرساخت*هاي مناسبي به وجود مي*آيند اما مي*بينيم كه در ايران هيچ اتفاقي نمي*افتد.

مي*خواهم بپرسم كجاي دنيا براي يك بازي باشگاهي صد هزار تماشاگر مي*آيد؟ اين پتانسيل فوتبال ماست اما ما يك ريال هم از اين فوتبال درآمد نداريم. فقط از پول دولت هزينه مي*كنيم اما هيچ پيشرفتي نداريم. در فرهنگ كاري، اقتصادي و اجتماعي كشور هيچ وقت نداشته*ايم كه يك مدير كه تغيير مي*كند، مدير بعدي راه او را ادامه دهد. مدير بعدي وقتي سر كار مي*آيد، افراد قبلي را بركنار كرده و برنامه جديدي را آماده مي*كند. وقتي آن مدير هم عوض شود، همين سيكل معيوب دوباره تكرار مي*شود. دليل اينكه فوتبال كشورهايي مانند آلمان و انگليس پيشرفت مي*كند، اين است كه مديران ثبات دارند. مي*بينيم در اين كشورها مديران تا 40 سال سر كار هستند و وقتي به دليل كهولت سن جاي خود را به مدير بعدي مي*دهند، مدير جديد كار قبلي را ادامه مي*دهد. اين است كه فوتبال آن كشورها پيشرفت مي*كند و فوتبال ما تنها درجا مي*زند.

sigpic

Thanks for the article majid jaan;
    During these latest Presidential debates...particularly the one among Ahmadinejad, and Mohsen Rezaie....., Mr.rezaie..critisized ahmadinejad, for lack of experte within his cabinet,and " over- exchangeing "authurities....according to Mr.Rezaie,Ahmadinejad, changed far too many officials....and he brought out the example of " Too many exchanges in Football ", so many exchanges in perspolice,and esteghlal,and others,..as well as IFF.......
    As I said before, we in Football,like our fellow country men in today's life in Iran, are paying the price for this stupid system.

Comment

Daie lost to KSA in Azadi and tied UAE away! That is five precious points wasted while at the end of the day TM needed only one extra point to secure a play-off spot. If Ghotbi had been in charge from early on TM would have qualified to the World Cup. Besides Ghotbi knows how to keep the atmosphere positive and how to employ diplomacy --a huge plus over coaches such as Daie, MK, GN, or even Ivankovich.
      sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
        Daie lost to KSA in Azadi and tied UAE away! That is five precious points wasted while at the end of the day TM needed only one extra point to secure a play-off spot. If Ghotbi had been in charge from early on TM would have qualified to the World Cup. Besides Ghotbi knows how to keep the atmosphere positive and how to employ diplomacy --a huge plus over coaches such as Daie, MK, GN, or even Ivankovich.
        Well , excuse this poor soul as I have no such power like yours in predicting that IF GHOTBI WAS IN CHARGE .....Good for you for having such powers , but for me , I will stick to reality and discuss something that i am capable to debate like : since when "keep the atmosphere positive and how to employ diplomacy" took teams to the World Cup ?? Can you give an example?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maij View Post
          Well , excuse this poor soul as I have no such power like yours in predicting that IF GHOTBI WAS IN CHARGE .....Good for you for having such powers , but for me , I will stick to reality and discuss something that i am capable to debate like : since when "keep the atmosphere positive and how to employ diplomacy" took teams to the World Cup ?? Can you give an example?

How did you manage to bring Ghotbi to this? He is talking about Daie's performance, can you stick to the topic and not bring Ghotbi into this. Besides Ghotbi, GN, X or Y there must be a way to talk about Daie's performance at the helm.

Iran never lost to KSA in Tehran as far as I can recall. Besides that, If I was Mr. Daie I would have be thankful to Rahmati's above average performance at the goalie or else Daie would have got the boot way earlier. I know it is Rahmati's job to make saves, but if Rahmati's been average like the rest of the team, Iran had lost many more games (namely to KSA at their home).
          "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
          Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
          Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
            How did you manage to bring Ghotbi to this? He is talking about Daie's performance, can you stick to the topic and not bring Ghotbi into this. Besides Ghotbi, GN, X or Y there must be a way to talk about Daie's performance at the helm.

Iran never lost to KSA in Tehran as far as I can recall. Besides that, If I was Mr. Daie I would have be thankful to Rahmati's above average performance at the goalie or else Daie would have got the boot way earlier. I know it is Rahmati's job to make saves, but if Rahmati's been average like the rest of the team, Iran had lost many more games (namely to KSA at their home).
            قطبي را به خاطر محبوبيت و ادبياتش آوردند

I rest my case......!!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X