Bahrain - Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
    But TM has no future anyway, so why bother about fans talking trash?
    Wait, aren't we supposed to win the Asian Cup 2011?
    sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Our country is in a termoile, and every thing sucks in Iran, ...Economy, management, freedom,exports,legal system,etc,etc....
      Our Football system was , a subsidee, and a propaganda...
      there was no back ground, and no ground for our players to get paid as much as they were.....where did they get thier incomes from ?...ticket sales ?..or endorsments ?......with those slogans about " namaz " and " Emem Zaman ",
      The whole system was fake !......
      fake foundation, ...stupid magments, propagda based, and religouse dogmatic enviroment......
      We have been , dancing to a very stupid song by these Mullahs....
      Last edited by zzgloo; 09-01-2009, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
        Wait, aren't we supposed to win the Asian Cup 2011?
        un saman ye chize dige bud, time has unfortunately changed everything....
        TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

today, I read something that really demonstrated how hollow and immature ghotbi is and how he thinks he can "talk his way out of any trouble spot"!!!

when asked about the game, he said the ref was trying to do favors to bahrainis by extending the time of the match beyond reasonable, even passing his declared 7 minutes to 10 ... "so that bahrainis could score"!!!!!!!!

akhe shoot-ali khan, werent bahrainis UP by 3 goals already?
          why on earth would the BAHRAIN-FAVORING REF try to extend a game where Iran could score a goal and draw the won game???
          wouldnt he be doing YOU a favor by extending the game and giving YOU so much time to finally score a goal and draw level?

akhe ye zarreh aghl ham khoob chiziyeh be khoda.

the sooner we get rid of such idiots the sooner we'll be back on the road to progress

Comment

apart from what DR said, i think i should also mention the poor game heydari
            had, i expected mutch more from him, maybe its the ramadan not being able to
            run for club and tm.

Kaabi plays good in hard games but its his bicycle kicks frighten me when he
            is trying to clear the ball.but recently he hasnt been doing too well for club
            neither.

kazemi is better than other DM options and he should NOT be playing OM.

i wanna see zandi in left side and mobali in OM againts the uzbecks.
            Humanity. Love. Earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
              today, I read something that really demonstrated how hollow and immature ghotbi is and how he thinks he can "talk his way out of any trouble spot"!!!

when asked about the game, he said the ref was trying to do favors to bahrainis by extending the time of the match beyond reasonable, even passing his declared 7 minutes to 10 ... "so that bahrainis could score"!!!!!!!!

why on earth would the BAHRAIN-FAVORING REF try to extend a game where Iran could score a goal and draw the won game???
              wouldnt he be doing YOU a favor by extending the game and giving YOU so much time to finally score a goal and draw level?

the sooner we get rid of such idiots the sooner we'll be back on the road to progress
              Actually what I think Ghotbi is saying, is that he is admitting that the team was in shambles and he was praying for the game to end so that the defeat would be less embarrassing.

He is also saying that the Ref knew that and wanted IRAN to get more embarrassed by extending the game.

I am not defending Ghotbi, I am merely saying what he is thinking.

Also in that game I hold the players more responsible for presenting a horrible game than the coach.

As you know Most players (I won't name any body) demonstrated total lack of interest in playing soccer.

I have played more entertaining soccer in college (during practice with no goal scored) than what we witnessed that day.

Just for the record i also think Zandi''s Goal was offside.
              And the penalty against Bahrain was never touched by their defence arm.
              Last edited by leviathan; 09-03-2009, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post

You know , Doc...... that thin string that many so-called Ghotbi clanged to his support seems to deteriorate beyond repair. The soft spoken spoken , logical and subdued personality is giving way to a proper "Trash talker"

How on earth can someone come up with this kind of excuse? I thought Daei was getting light on the head by his post match comments after some of the bad performances , but this Ghotbi's is simply embarrassing.

Just for the record.......so, that all can witness and read it.

BAHRAIN team was playing at no more that 50 - 60 % of their full capability (very wise tactics with a crucial WC play-off
                game coming up in 5 days) and missing 5 key players (their legionnaires from Belgium , Qatar & Kuwait leagues)

Just to add to that , the Bahrain TV commentator was complaining about the referee allowing 7 minutes extra in this heat and was concerned about its effect on Bahrain players and fear of injury due to exhaustion.......

....And we have Afshin "Einestein" Ghotbi claiming that the referee was favoring Bahrain to score more goals by extending the match !!

DEH...... Martike hesabi .....Who are you fooling ?

sigpic

Comment

I had supported Ghotbi, not because he was a good coach, but because he was a representetive of , " US "( we ),Iranian outsiders..and was important to me to see him succeed and gain some credit for us.....
                  BUT,........I officialy here, , take my support back.....
                  I now, remember what " mansour " used to say about him, .....he was indeed right all along .

Comment

Originally posted by zzgloo View Post
                    I had supported Ghotbi, not because he was a good coach, but because he was a representetive of , " US "( we ),Iranian outsiders..and was important to me to see him succeed and gain some credit for us.....
                    BUT,........I officialy here, , take my support back.....
                    I now, remember what " mansour " used to say about him, .....he was indeed right all along .

I always knew you are a wise man

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X